ADVERTISEMENT

Your life would’ve been much better under Trump

Zero denial.

I found out yesterday that means your LD.

Any questions should be addressed to JD.
So just more flailing from you. Just can't bring yourself to answer that very simple question, can you? 🤣🤣

I'm not shocked at all.

do you mind articulating a response generated from your head?
There are numerous reasons for high gas prices. The pandemic did a number on both oil demand and oil production. Due to the actions of energy companies and major oil exporting countries, oil production is of course lagging behind oil consumption at this point. Also, ongoing actions by energy companies (such as them being in no big hurry to drill) is having a negative impact. Many question the intent behind these actions, but that is another discussion.

Then there is the fact that Russia invaded Ukraine and the sanctions on Russia, that both parties in the U.S. support (many Republicans want even stronger sanctions).

Biden's approach to fossil fuels may have a small impact, but nowhere close to the impact his political rivals want to claim. For example, the Keystone XL Pipeline was no where close to being completed and the absolute earliest it would have been completed was 2023. Not to mention that we are still receiving oil from Canada by other means. And, even if we accept the false claim that this pipeline would have been operational in 2021, the amount of oil it would have transported would have been minuscule in terms of demand. It would have contributed to less than, less than, 1% of the supply of oil.

To sit back and blame high gas prices solely on Biden's approach (which is the correct approach on terms of the future btw) to fossil fuels is inaccurate and misleading. It ignores the real major factors that are contributing to high gas prices. Factors, some if not all, which would still be present regardless of who is currently sitting in the Oval Office.

Last edited:
There are numerous reasons for high gas prices. The pandemic did a number on both oil demand and oil production. Due to the actions of energy companies and major oil exporting countries, oil production is of course lagging behind oil consumption at this point. Also, ongoing actions by energy companies (such as them being in no big hurry to drill) is having a negative impact. Many question the intent behind these actions, but that is another discussion.

Then there is the fact that Russia invaded Ukraine and the sanctions on Russia, that both parties in the U.S. support (many Republicans want even stronger sanctions).

Biden's approach to fossil fuels may have a small impact, but nowhere close to the impact his political rivals want to claim. For example, the Keystone XL Pipeline was no where close to being completed and the absolute earliest it would have been completed was 2023. Not to mention that we are still receiving oil from Canada by other means. And, even if we accept the false claim that this pipeline would have been operational in 2021, the amount of oil it would have transported would have been minuscule in terms of demand. It would have contributed to less than, less than, 1% of the supply of oil.

To sit back and blame high gas prices solely on Biden's approach (which is the correct approach on terms of the future btw) to fossil fuels is inaccurate and misleading. It ignores the real major factors that are contributing to high gas prices. Factors, some if not all, which would still be present regardless of who is currently sitting in the Oval Office.

that’s a lot of words to not mention the lifeblood of the industry (banking) pulling credit because of political sabotage. Biden and the other democrats said outloud they were going to destroy the industry. Xl pipeline cancellation was a message to investors outside of volume lost. To label that a small impact is absurd.

Color me unimpressed. Dipshit rambled and cherry picked points then took a shot at speech to text feature after working 12 hours from 7 to 9pm in the wonderful Oklahoma weather yesterday. @my_2cents seems to be on fire.

8d8bcc216e4e02ad.jpeg

Have we checked blue state Biden approval lately? The board's majority knows why Caterpillar moved headquarters from Illinois to Texas. For the board's slow 10, it's because Illinois is Marxist run.

Biden is a failure. The board's majority is well aware. I know some slow members have caught on.
Hussein's political home state is a sewer. They are the Jerry Springer of states. And Cat's doin fine down here in Seguin and thriving. They couldn't survive in the corrupt welfare state which is Illinois. Caterpillar belongs here in Texas..

Last edited:
shock therapy won’t work
it leads to composed fact finders calling you a peter puffer

boog tryna walk the dog here
Didn't say you puffed....I said you sniffed.

Completely different.

I'll get as salty as I want about your clear bias when you call me out for a supposed bias....which isn't there, btw.

You wanna engage in shithousery, probably ought to expect it to be flung back at you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Didn't say you puffed....I said you sniffed.

Completely different.

I'll get as salty as I want about your clear bias when you call me out for a supposed bias....which isn't there, btw.

You wanna engage in shithousery, probably ought to expect it to be flung back at you.
You just wanna get nasty in yer homo way. You wear pants under them chaps harley

you said both in the same post wanted clarity.

so you sucker punched a guy anyone else got a story
No I let him hit me first then I ****ed him up. I don't have to sucker punch a bitch. I have never in my life taken a hit that has knocked me out. I have one of the hardest jaws out there. I guess being the littlest kid in school and the biggest mouth made me learn to take a hit. You asked I answered

No I let him hit me first then I ****ed him up. I don't have to sucker punch a bitch. I have never in my life taken a hit that has knocked me out. I have one of the hardest jaws out there. I guess being the littlest kid in school and the biggest mouth made me learn to take a hit. You asked I answered

lol

Projection overload

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT