ADVERTISEMENT

Your life would’ve been much better under Trump

No war in Ukraine.

Pipelines flowing.

Winning.
292287581_1062560867701685_4033686305045604110_n.jpg

Further weakening of the NATO alliance and/or Russia would still have invaded Ukraine.

Gas prices would still have gone up but you definitely wouldn't be blaming the President.

Losing.
Loose ass is nothing to brag about. Homo

All of you who weren't calling for 2020 to be fixed and the criminals thrown out and our rightful Prez recognized properly are on the wrong side of it and will regret not
Standing taller

— Lowest black unemployment in American history.
— Lowest Hispanic unemployment in American history.
— Lowest female unemployment in decades.
— Stock market going through the roof.
— Record 401(k) gains.
— America energy independent for the first time in decades.
— Record low gasoline prices.
— No new foreign wars.
— Multiple peace treaties signed in Middle East.
— Positive economic headlines on a regular basis.

Trump BOOM as Soaring US Economy Records Best Growth in FOUR YEARS

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1010088/trump-news-us-economy-growth-donald-trump-GDP

156,945,000: 2018 Ends With Record Employment; Participation Rate Hits Trump-Era High

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...-employment-participation-rate-hits-trump-era

Manufacturing Industry Posts Biggest Annual Job Gain in 20 years

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/04/manufacturing-posts-best-calendar-year-for-job-gains-since-1997.html

Hispanic Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low in December

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/hispanic-unemployment-rate-hits-record-low-december

BET Founder: Trump's Economy is Bringing Black Workers Back into the Labor Force

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/06/bet...WHZY-KXRtWyV-mwo32WvUxguwahPiLMfNRBIGk3qJ6eqA

U.S. Holiday Retail Sales Are Strongest in Years, Early Data Show

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-ho...CydpR93zbapNIw-UQxzfD5bi3HRRHzASmLNYezwhVv1eE

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

The unemployment rate for Asian Americans was 2.5% in September. The jobless rate for adult women came in at 3.1%.

Trump Delivers: Lowest Black Unemployment in U.S. History

Don't Look Now, But Minority Unemployment Is At Record Lows Under Trump

Oh, yeah, and let’s not forget Trump’s GDP of 4.2% which Obama thought was impossible to achieve.

“What, uh, you got a magic wand?”

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
What is hilarious about this is that you actually believe it.

Republicans Wrongly Blame Biden for Rising Gas Prices

biden and the democrats attacking fossil fuels, employees and saying they are going to destroy the companies they work for drives prices up. It dries up credit from banks because their agenda changes the risk tables. That also pushes prices higher. Shutting down existing pipeline projects and weaponizing the epa are examples to the banks that one of the major political parties is out to destroy an entire industry. Biden is to blame for all of this.

I watched every Democrat debate. Brandon promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates. Brandon is delivering. The US population was 331 million with an average IQ of 98. There is not an all time record 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for what Brandon promised. Anyone who has slept through a course in wave mechanics knows it. Alpha Woke and HighStickHarry gets it.

I watched every Democrat debate. Brandon promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates. Brandon is delivering. The US population was 331 million with an average IQ of 98. There is not an all time record 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for what Brandon promised. Anyone who has slept through a course in wave mechanics knows it. Alpha Woke and HighStickHarry gets it.

yawn

Reactions: my_2cents
Ok, and what point are you trying to make by linking to this twenty-five second clip (not the whole interview of course)?

Do you even know what Deese is referencing or did you just have a knee-jerk reaction to his comment because it contained the word "liberal"?

We’ve already established your grip on reality.
My grip on reality? You are the one trying to live in a fantasy world of your own making by asserting everything would be perfect if Trump was still President.

Everything wasn't even perfect when he was President.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Yes, maybe you missed it as you are want to do, but there was a pandemic that shut everything down at the end of his presidency.
Look at this. You are asserting that the pandemic had an impact on our economy. Gasp! And boy, you are quick to do this as it relates to the unemployment rate

Yet, as it relates to gas prices and inflation . . . crickets from you. And if anyone dares to discuss the impact the pandemic had in these areas, you dismiss and attack it.

We know and see, of course, the reason for this blaring inconsistency from you. As you stated . . .

Only a moron wouldn’t see that.

Last edited:
Look at this. You are asserting that the pandemic had an impact on our economy. Gasp! And boy, you are quick to do this as it relates to the unemployment rate

Yet, as it relates to gas prices and inflation . . . crickets from you. And if anyone dares to discuss the impact the pandemic had in these areas, you dismiss and attack it.

We know and see, of course, the reason for this blaring inconsistency from you. As you stated . . .

Do you have a learning disability?

Honest question.

biden and the democrats attacking fossil fuels, employees and saying they are going to destroy the companies they work for drives prices up. It dries up credit from banks because their agenda changes the risk tables. That also pushes prices higher. Shutting down existing pipeline projects and weaponizing the epa are examples to the banks that one of the major political parties is out to destroy an entire industry. Biden is to blame for all of this.
weird no rebuttal from cherry picker @my_2cents on this post. Too much truth involved for the spinning cherry picker. Of course, she is still sucking on Bradon while he shits himself.

@davidallen my words spelled out and my grammar ok? Keep editing my post so they can get out of rough draft status and I can make the big times. We all know you could use a few more moments in your life not thinking about Trump and where he touched you.

weird no rebuttal from cherry picker @my_2cents on this post. Too much truth involved for the spinning cherry picker. Of course, she is still sucking on Bradon while he shits himself.

@davidallen my words spelled out and my grammar ok? Keep editing my post so they can get out of rough draft status and I can make the big times. We all know you could use a few more moments in your life not thinking about Trump and where he touched you.

he is about to break it down and blow me out of the water. Let’s wait…

Do you have a learning disability?

Honest question.
That is the best response you could come up with, huh?🤣🤣

How about this. Can you simply acknowledge the the pandemic has had an effect on inflation and gas prices? Yes or no?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT