ADVERTISEMENT

You’ve Got To Be Kidding Me

I wouldn't be surprised if both Cheney & Bolton, along with Asa H, Chris C, Hogan & a few others are in. At this point if you step back & look at what would almost guarantee trump is the nominee, it would be a ton of dipsticks, supported by never trumpers & libs, trying to dilute the vote for people like desantis so trump does get the nomination & then get pulverized in the general.

PSA - if trump is the R nominee I would vote for him. If he is the nominee he will lose in 2024 though. He thinks the shit storm unleashed on him in 2105 to present is bad, wait until next year.

John Bolton would be worse than any other person alive on the planet. He'd have us in wars in every nation on the globe.

Good, if we actually tried to win them and started an empire everyone else would stfu.

Tulsi Gabbard would be the only candidate he would support.

John Bolton would be a disaster, stands no chance and should not be taken as a serious candidate for President.
Tulsa Gabbard for VP 2024!

Tulsa Gabbard for VP 2024!
A pro-choice candidate for the Republican VP.. Yeah, I'll believe that when I see it.

Of course, I wouldn't be surprised to see her change her position now on this and other issues to gain Republican support.

I wouldn't be surprised if both Cheney & Bolton, along with Asa H, Chris C, Hogan & a few others are in. At this point if you step back & look at what would almost guarantee trump is the nominee, it would be a ton of dipsticks, supported by never trumpers & libs, trying to dilute the vote for people like desantis so trump does get the nomination & then get pulverized in the general.
If anti-Trump Republicans want to stop Trump from destroying the Republican Party and going down in flames in '24, they would be smart to unite behind one candidate to challenge Trump. The more anti-Trump candidates that run for the nomination, the better chance Trump has of securing the nomination, as you noted. Trump definitely wants them all to run.

Of course, anti-Trump Republicans also need to worry too about Trump running as an Independent in the general if he doesn't get the nomination.

What a mess Republicans have on their hands.

A pro-choice candidate for the Republican VP.. Yeah, I'll believe that when I see it.

Of course, I wouldn't be surprised to see her change her position now on this and other issues to gain Republican support.
You mean like damn near every Democrat politician that has changed their position on numerous issues to gain votes?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT