ADVERTISEMENT

Yep, yep, yep. Trump up to 53% approval.

Lol...from one thread to the next, blathering on like a hormonal woman.

Lol all the predictions and accusations about her have been dead for years but ya'll STILL buying the narrative. And nobody's supposed to notice?

That’s a funny screw up somebody made. At least Fox News owned up to it, unlike The Fifth Column, who never does a retraction.

Rasmussen has our great, great president at 50% today (April 11th).

Lol yeah that's it. Lies lies lies and Biff pushed them and yall lapped them up.

#bornfollowers. Plainly lied about the poll but that's okay, he's MY massah!

Reactions: Pokeabear
Lol yeah that's it. Lies lies lies and Biff pushed them and yall lapped them up.

#bornfollowers. Plainly lied about the poll but that's okay, he's MY massah!

It wasn’t a lie, lie, lie. That’s what The Fifth Column does. It was an honest mistake.

Those mistaken approval numbers will be reality one day soon. Wanna know why I’m so confident? Because your lunatic wackos won’t shut up. And I’m glad.

Last edited:
Isn't this thread title the perfect microcosm of MAGA? Obviously false, they all spread it, it gets corrected and leave the lie right there.

Reactions: Pokeabear
Isn't this thread title the perfect microcosm of MAGA? Obviously false, they all spread it, it gets corrected and leave the lie right there.

What’s the problem? The original link has trump at 53% on April 9th a full 7 points higher than Obama at the same point in his presidency.

Last edited:
Isn’t that the essential part that makes this work? If they acknowledged the facts, they wouldn’t be who they are.

Lol theres a source tweet I posted above if you wanna look at it. Biff was lying. Again. And you rationalize it. Again.

I'm on vacay now in SoCal. Failed mediation so now it's time to play. Effin' pitiful I'm on here w you while e1 sleeps.

tenor.gif

I don’t care what his rating is. The number will always be inaccurate because there is still a stigma for some to say they support him. He is getting things done. Just this week he’s gotten the media to admit there is a crisis on the border and Democrats are back to not wanting illegal immigration. If someone had said these things would happen a month ago they would have been laughed at. Assuming the fed doesn’t screw up economy with raising interest rates I think he coasts in 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT