ADVERTISEMENT

Wittlake not good

It said he was in a very bad car accident. Hopefully it was not true so it got deleted? It was one of the wrestling Twitter dudes I follow. I think Pat Mineo.

That guys career has been plagued. I remember when he beat out Brookes for the cadet or junior national team but he never could get things going. He was super talented but it never seemed to consistently translate to when it counted.

That guys career has been plagued. I remember when he beat out Brookes for the cadet or junior national team but he never could get things going. He was super talented but it never seemed to consistently translate to when it counted.
Wittlake was great for us his first 2 years in the lineup. His Freshman year he only had 2 losses to then #5 Griffith and #1 Marinelli and won the Big-12 championship, that was 2020 when NCAA was cancelled. The following year he went 21-3 and placed 4th at nationals. He never suffered bonus points in any of his losses his first 2 years. Problem was he had a really hard cut to 165 and was a tweener, then he obviously caught some bad luck with injuries. In retrospect they should of bumped Plott up to 184 last year and had Wittlake wrestle 174 and he possibly could of preformed better.

It said he was in a very bad car accident. Hopefully it was not true so it got deleted? It was one of the wrestling Twitter dudes I follow. I think Pat Mineo.
Technically it was a car accident....

He was working on a truck and the jack slipped and the car crushed his leg and back (the GoFundMe talks about it).

Sounds like he's gonna be okay but man that sucks.

Wittlake is another wrestler who was amazing, a top recruit coming to Oklahoma State. He never got any better in the Oklahoma State wrestling room. That has been the problem for Okie State wrestling for years. Top recruiting classes that never get any better. Hopefully Coleman Scott changes that!!!!!!!!

Wittlake is another wrestler who was amazing, a top recruit coming to Oklahoma State. He never got any better in the Oklahoma State wrestling room. That has been the problem for Okie State wrestling for years. Top recruiting classes that never get any better. Hopefully Coleman Scott changes that!!!!!!!!
The guys probably never going to wrestle again and is lucky to be alive and that's your comment. Read the room man.

Thanks for this bit of information. Glad you cleared it up when the guy almost died.

Savage

i think if you asked him, he would disagree with your assessment.

Debbie downer, sheesh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT