ADVERTISEMENT

A Really Good Read

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Obviously I disagree with Thought Number 4, and to a lesser extent 5, but Thoughts 1 - 3 could not be expressed any better IMO. 5 - 7 needs to be filled out, but they’re not bad.

I always get tickled when idiots try to attack Trump with the narcist insult. Of course Trump is a narcist just like Biden, Obama, and every president before them. The only difference with Trump is he doesn't try to hide it like all the others.

I always get tickled when idiots try to attack Trump with the narcist insult. Of course Trump is a narcist just like Biden, Obama, and every president before them. The only difference with Trump is he doesn't try to hide it like all the others.
👍

You are such a hoot! “The idiot” lambasts Biden ten times more than Trump, and in fact defends Trump against the unconstitutional attacks on him, and you are offended that he pointed out that Trump no more deserves to be President than Biden. My goodness your skin is tissue paper thin when it comes to standing by your man! Here’s your theme song!

You are such a hoot! “The idiot” lambasts Biden ten times more than Trump, and in fact defends Trump against the unconstitutional attacks on him, and you are offended that he pointed out that Trump no more deserves to be President than Biden. My goodness your skin is tissue paper thin when it comes to standing by your man! Here’s your theme song!

Keep up Dan, I was referencing the idiots narcist comment. They all are.

Keep up Dan, I was referencing the idiots narcist comment. They all are.
Keeping up with you is the easiest thing in the world: stand by your man through thick and thin. Call anyone an idiot that criticizes any aspect of his malign character. He’s gonna save us and he’s the only one who can, ignore the warts, you’re an idiot if you don’t.

Keeping up with you is the easiest thing in the world: stand by your man through thick and thin. Call anyone an idiot that criticizes any aspect of his malign character. He’s gonna save us and he’s the only one who can, ignore the warts, you’re an idiot if you don’t.

Take a long hard look in your mirror before shoveling any more of this horseshit.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Sure criticize his character all you want, that would actually be a legitimate criticism. When they say he is a narcist I laugh because they all are.

Sure criticize his character all you want, that would actually be a legitimate criticism. When they say he is a narcist I laugh because they all are.
There are narcissist politicians and then there is Trump the narcissist. The fact that you can’t distinguish the difference tells us all we need to know about your unending devotion to the man.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
There are narcissist politicians and then there is Trump the narcissist. The fact that you can’t distinguish the difference tells us all we need to know about your unending devotion to the man.
I guess it doesn't bother me the way it does others. I had an old boss that was much like Trump. Wouldn't hang out with him on a personal basis but I would work for him again if I had to go back to work. I'm more of a rub some dirt on it and get over it kind of guy.

I guess it doesn't bother me the way it does others. I had an old boss that was much like Trump. Wouldn't hang out with him on a personal basis but I would work for him again if I had to go back to work. I'm more of a rub some dirt on it and get over it kind of guy.
I 100% believe you, but I also believe if any other politician besides Donald Trump comported himself with the obnoxious level of narcissism the way he does you would not tolerate it

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT