ADVERTISEMENT

What terror attack in Sweden?

There is a reason I've never tried to become a judge. Beyond pointing to me as the voice of reason, it seems like a viable methodology, IMO.

You seem self critical enough to blast anybody that deserves it, even yourself. Makes you good for the job.

Reactions: MegaPoke
Why is it OK for Trump supporters to say, "obviously, he was talking about the high crime rate associated with immigrants" when he said, "last night in Sweden"", but it is not OK for Trump critics to say, "it sounded like he thought there was some type of terrorist attack in Sweden, when he said, "last night in Sweden"?

I keep seeing these articles and claims along the lines of "see, this is what he meant, and here's proof", but it really isn't proof.

I do suspect that it is true that he was watching the FOX telecast the night before. Should it worry us that he is using such broadcasts as his source of "factual" information, rather than referring to intelligence reports to support his overriding points of focus?

Reactions: davidallen
Why is it OK for Trump supporters to say, "obviously, he was talking about the high crime rate associated with immigrants" when he said, "last night in Sweden"", but it is not OK for Trump critics to say, "it sounded like he thought there was some type of terrorist attack in Sweden, when he said, "last night in Sweden"?

I keep seeing these articles and claims along the lines of "see, this is what he meant, and here's proof", but it really isn't proof.

I do suspect that it is true that he was watching the FOX telecast the night before. Should it worry us that he is using such broadcasts as his source of "factual" information, rather than referring to intelligence reports to support his overriding points of focus?

No. Should he share the contents of confidential intel briefings with us?

Common sense? Is it OK for me to say (seriously) that President Obama believes there are 57 states?

I would worry more that it was purposely worded to walk the media into another trap and get the world to google "rape in Sweden" - in order to illustrate the dangers of not better vetting and controlling a flood of Muslim refugees - as he tries to implement his temporary ban.

I mean, if I were really concerned about Trump being literally Hitler or something. He's less talking dog and more velociraptor if this was planned.

But that's crazy talk.

Reactions: CowboyJD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT