141: Kaid major dec Caleb Rea

149: Karen Gfeller maj dec Christian Monserrat

157: Shomers/Blaylock def Zachary Moore

165 Rogers FALL Nick Kuissis

174: Joe Smith tech fall Josh Ramirez

184: Jacobe Smith FALL Jackson Moomau

197: Dakota Geer dec Noah Adams

HWT: White FALL Brandon Ngati

So G's sister is filling in for him and no Dakota Smith? ;)

So G's sister is filling in for him and no Dakota Smith? ;)
I’m only giving Karen the dec. she’ll definitely be jumping about 3 weights just to get in the lineup. I wouldn’t be firing any air pistols at her though.

I do not see a way to follow the action on either of these duals being out of the radio transmission. Am I missing some way to view the matches?

Just saw where flo is showing the West Virginia match.

There is a Roku and appletv app for mountaineer tv, I won’t know for about 4 more minutes but it appears to be free live streaming

We didn't look great tonight, but only gave up 2 td as a team. Hopefully we look better tomorrow as Pitt will be much tougher.

We didn't look great tonight, but only gave up 2 td as a team. Hopefully we look better tomorrow as Pitt will be much tougher.

Picc, Kaid, Smith and White looked great. G got another big ranked win as well.

Joe Smith tech fal over James Wujek

Jacobe Smith wins by forfeit

Geer wins by dec

White wins by fall

Final score 40-3 good guys

Picc, Kaid, Smith and White looked great. G got another big ranked win as well.

I agree those guys looked good, but WVU is not a very good team. Fix did not look like himself. That should not have been a close match and I don’t think it will be if they wrestle at Big XII. Shomers and Geer did not look good at all. I thought Picc, Smith (both, but Jacobe just walked on the mat), and White looked good like they have all year. Kaid caught a guy that should not have tried to go upper body with him. Happy with the win, but I thought most looked flat on their feet and have looked much better in other matches. Much better competition tomorrow, so hopefully we are ready.

Last edited:
I agree those guys looked good, but WVU is not a very good team. Fix did not look like himself. That should not have been a close match and I don’t think it will be if they wrestle at Big XII. Shomers and Geer did not look good at all. I thought Picc, Smith (both, but Jacobe just walked on the mat), and White looked good like they have all year. Kaid caught a guy that should not have tried to go upper body with him. Happy with the win, but I thought most looked flat on their feet and have looked much better in other matches. Much better competition tomorrow, so hopefully we are ready.

Daton should be fine and I agree he will separate a bit more come Big 12's but he is a top 15 undefeated kid and I'm sure last weekends ordeal is still in his head a bit.

Was it Martin or Rea that went against Kaid. Rea is a solid wrestler.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT