ADVERTISEMENT

We Disagree About Israel & Genocide

No chance 30+ K have been killed, none, zero nadda.
I can believe that. How many do you think Uncle Bibi has murdered if it isn’t 30k+? The article doesn’t say. What’s your acceptable number, and is that number acceptable to you as retribution for Oct 7, or does Uncle Bibi need to really get it up to 30k+ before you think he’s killed enough?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I cAn bElieVe thAt. HoW mAny dO yoU thiNk UnCle BiIi haS muRdeRed iF it iSn’T 30k+? ThE aRticlE doeEn’T saY. WhAt’S youR acCEptaBle nuMbeR, aNd iS tHat nUmbBr aCcepTablE tO yoU aS retRbutiONn fRr OcT 7, Rr DoesS UncCLe BIbi neEd tO reAllyY geT itT uP to 3O0k+ bEFore yOu thHnK he’S kiLLed EnoUgh?

I can believe that. How many do you think Uncle Bibi has murdered if it isn’t 30k+? The article doesn’t say. What’s your acceptable number, and is that number acceptable to you as retribution for Oct 7, or does Uncle Bibi need to really get it up to 30k+ before you think he’s killed enough?

Well I don't know how many "uncle Bibi has murdered," but some of those certainly deserved it. If as the article states the combatant to non-combatant kill ratio is 1.4 - 1.0 that is extraordinary & means that Israel has suffered needless casualties with crazy ROE's. In the annals of modern urban combat that would be a record.

I look at it like this, of the 3 options, too few, the real number or an inflated number the scumbag peaceful critters hamas only have 1 of those that helps them. Would you agree? MY guess is that if they are claiming 30K dead without a differentiation of combatants versus non-combatants. I would guess they have rightfully killed 10-12K combatants & maybe 6-8K noncombatants. If you drill down further, I would say at least half of the non-combatants killed were not allowed to evacuate so placed in harms way by the scumbag peaceful critters hamas.

To me any non-combatants killed is a tragedy so I would advise hamas not to attack Israel again so no more meet the same fate.

Well I don't know how many "uncle Bibi has murdered," but some of those certainly deserved it. If as the article states the combatant to non-combatant kill ratio is 1.4 - 1.0 that is extraordinary & means that Israel has suffered needless casualties with crazy ROE's. In the annals of modern urban combat that would be a record.

I look at it like this, of the 3 options, too few, the real number or an inflated number the scumbag peaceful critters hamas only have 1 of those that helps them. Would you agree? MY guess is that if they are claiming 30K dead without a differentiation of combatants versus non-combatants. I would guess they have rightfully killed 10-12K combatants & maybe 6-8K noncombatants. If you drill down further, I would say at least half of the non-combatants killed were not allowed to evacuate so placed in harms way by the scumbag peaceful critters hamas.

To me any non-combatants killed is a tragedy so I would advise hamas not to attack Israel again so no more meet the same fate.
I always look forward to your posts, you are one of my favorites! But tell me: if the author(s) of the article don’t know how many people Uncle Bibi has murdered how can they possibly know the ratio of guilty to innocent? It sounds like they dismiss from the beginning what the Hamas agency says about how many have been murdered, but accept Uncle Bibi’s claim about the ratio without question.

I always look forward to your posts, you are one of my favorites! But tell me: if the author(s) of the article don’t know how many people Uncle Bibi has murdered how can they possibly know the ratio of guilty to innocent? It sounds like they dismiss from the beginning what the Hamas agency says about how many have been murdered, but accept Uncle Bibi’s claim about the ratio without question.

Well thanks for the kudos Dan, back at you. The authors are are using common sense analytics it appears to me. In any conflict the defender (A) will almost always over represent their casualties & the attacker (B) will almost always try to underplay the casualties theirs & the defenders, unless the defenders are known combatants.

The defender has only 3 ways to go in death/injured counts.
1. underrepresent the casualties (like Ukraine is surely doing)
2. Give an exact count - aside from they probably don't know there is no benefit here for the defenders
3. Inflate the numbers to garner more support/sympathy.

I'm certain they are over representing the dead/wounded, a fact which will ultimately come out. I wouldn't trust the "hamas" agency any more than I would trust the UN or any of their sub-crooked organizations, Amnesty International etc., Do you think the governing hamas body would allow them to underreport or tell the truth?

Fact is we'll never know the full number & while you loath the government of Israel for this activity, they are doing so with unheard of success in the ratio of non-combatants vs combatants killed. Lastly there is no such thing as "murder" when the fool opposite you is armed & there to dispatch you to "paradise." Murder is what occured to over 1,000 Israeli's on October 7th. An unprovoked, dastardly, cowardly slaughter of a kaleidoscope of innocents, children included.

No one wants the tran-Jordanians, no one. They will now be crushed into oblivion Inshallah. We'll revisit this in another 3-4 months when the vast majority of the cockroach hamas battalions are annihilated though I'm sure.

Well thanks for the kudos Dan, back at you. The authors are are using common sense analytics it appears to me. In any conflict the defender (A) will almost always over represent their casualties & the attacker (B) will almost always try to underplay the casualties theirs & the defenders, unless the defenders are known combatants.

The defender has only 3 ways to go in death/injured counts.
1. underrepresent the casualties (like Ukraine is surely doing)
2. Give an exact count - aside from they probably don't know there is no benefit here for the defenders
3. Inflate the numbers to garner more support/sympathy.

I'm certain they are over representing the dead/wounded, a fact which will ultimately come out. I wouldn't trust the "hamas" agency any more than I would trust the UN or any of their sub-crooked organizations, Amnesty International etc., Do you think the governing hamas body would allow them to underreport or tell the truth?

Fact is we'll never know the full number & while you loath the government of Israel for this activity, they are doing so with unheard of success in the ratio of non-combatants vs combatants killed. Lastly there is no such thing as "murder" when the fool opposite you is armed & there to dispatch you to "paradise." Murder is what occured to over 1,000 Israeli's on October 7th. An unprovoked, dastardly, cowardly slaughter of a kaleidoscope of innocents, children included.

No one wants the tran-Jordanians, no one. They will now be crushed into oblivion Inshallah. We'll revisit this in another 3-4 months when the vast majority of the cockroach hamas battalions are annihilated though I'm sure.
But that’s explicitly *not* a known fact. It’s a “best guess” estimate, almost certainly made by a person or organization with a close tie to the IDF. There is simply no way they can know - or even estimate accurately without knowing the number of deaths. All they can do is guess and claim they’ve used a scientific method when there is no accurate scientific method to use. It’s a ruse used by Uncle Bibi to pretend he’s not intentionally murdering people and he doesn’t care whether they’re combatants or not. I said at the very beginning of this thread your link made a compelling argument about the Hamas organization’s methodology in compiling the total number of Bibi’s murdered. I suggest you employ an equal cynicism to the “ratio” being bandied about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT