ADVERTISEMENT

Cold Hard Numbers

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
But this isn’t genocide. No, this is the poor downtrodden victimized state of Israel defending itself from the might of Hamas.

Here are some numbers you conveniently leave out.

One hundred and thirty-four men, women, children and elderly are still being held hostage in Gaza. 1200 innocent Israeli men women and children brutally slaughtered by a bunch of Palestinians.
The loss of human life is horrific. What is really sad it's completely avoidable, if only Hamas would put the Palestinian people first instead of themselves and accept the inevitable. Supposedly thousands of Palestinians are being killed because their elected, supported government cares more about it's survival than it does the people. What is even more disgusting is people like you refuse to call for Hamas's surrender and the release of Israeli hostages. And before you come back with ridiculous thought that Israel could end the war if only they stop fighting, that's not the way the real world works. When the weak piss off the strong to the point of going to war the weak has better figure it out or they will have it figured out for them.

Why should Israel surrender?
For the same reason Hamas should surrender. You did see the Israeli general who said the IDF is getting nowhere with demolishing Hamas, did you not? And that was followed up with a similar assessment from the Pentagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR and Medic007
For the same reason Hamas should surrender. You did see the Israeli general who said the IDF is getting nowhere with demolishing Hamas, did you not? And that was followed up with a similar assessment from the Pentagon.
Well, you're the one screeching about genocide all day, every day. It isn't Israel that's being genocided according to you. So again, why should Israel surrender?

Well, you're the one screeching about genocide all day, every day. It isn't Israel that's being genocided according to you. So again, why should Israel surrender?
Its Ponca Dans guarantee, "from the River to the Sea Palestine will be Free" and wipe out Jews along the way. He talks about Genocide, what does he think they would do to Israelis if they surrendered? I don't think he has thought that through very well. Meh

eca7ac0235283f0173742fd22bc20ad3.gif

Its Ponca Dans guarantee, "from the River to the Sea Palestine will be Free" and wipe out Jews along the way. He talks about Genocide, what does he think they would do to Israelis if they surrendered? I don't think he has thought that through very well. Meh

eca7ac0235283f0173742fd22bc20ad3.gif
I'm confused why Dan thinks the ones who are clearly genociding the Palestinians according to him should surrender. That's about as smart as saying the US should have surrendered to Japan after kicking the shit out of Japanese after Pearl Harbor. Hopefully Dan is smarter than that level of stupid. Hopefully.

I'm confused why Dan thinks the ones who are clearly genociding the Palestinians according to him should surrender. That's about as smart as saying the US should have surrendered to Japan after kicking the shit out of Japanese after Pearl Harbor. Hopefully Dan is smarter than that level of stupid. Hopefully.

I think Dan has been listening to his wife and daughter too much. Hasn't he said they are Liberals?

Please allow me to clear up your confusion. I think you insisting Hamas should surrender, give up its arms and be put to death by Israel makes as much sense as Israel state actors surrendering, giving up its arms and being put to death by Hamas. Especially since within both the IDF and the Pentagon the understanding is the IDF is killing massive amounts of civilians but is having little effect against Hamas. I gather the difference between your view and mine is you’re satisfied knowing about the slaughter of innocent Palestinians in revenge for Hamas’ Oct 7 attack, and I’m not.

Please allow me to clear up your confusion. I think you insisting Hamas should surrender, give up its arms and be put to death by Israel makes as much sense as Israel state actors surrendering, giving up its arms and being put to death by Hamas. Especially since within both the IDF and the Pentagon the understanding is the IDF is killing massive amounts of civilians but is having little effect against Hamas. I gather the difference between your view and mine is you’re satisfied knowing about the slaughter of innocent Palestinians in revenge for Hamas’ Oct 7 attack, and I’m not.
Dan, that's a lot of typing to say exactly nothing. Do you think we should have surrendered to Japan?

Dan, that's a lot of typing to say exactly nothing. Do you think we should have surrendered to Japan?
It said a lot more than you want to acknowledge. Israel is killing a lot of innocent people, about half of them children, in the name of destroying Hamas, while quietly admitting to itself it is having very little effect on Hamas, which gives Hamas no incentive (at this point) to surrender so its members can be executed by its enemy. The "Japan" inquiry is a deflection. You can do better than that.

It said a lot more than you want to acknowledge. Israel is killing a lot of innocent people, about half of them children, in the name of destroying Hamas, while quietly admitting to itself it is having very little effect on Hamas, which gives Hamas no incentive (at this point) to surrender so its members can be executed by its enemy. The "Japan" inquiry is a deflection. You can do better than that.
Lol, it isn't a difficult question but it's clear you want to avoid directly answering it for an obvious reason. Do you recall what happened during the wee morning hours of October 7, Dan?

Lol, it isn't a difficult question but it's clear you want to avoid directly answering it for an obvious reason. Do you recall what happened during the wee morning hours of October 7, Dan?
No, Medic, I don't want to get sent off into the weeds of your deflection. What happened on Oct 7 was disgusting, repulsive, savage, satanic and any other invective you want to add. What is happening to the people in Gaza makes what happened on Oct 7 look like a picnic in the park.

Unfortunately in all out war there are always more civilian deaths than their are the deaths of military personnel.

World War II was the largest and most violent military conflict in human history. Official casualty sources estimate battle deaths at nearly 15 million military personnel and civilian deaths at over 38 million.

Unfortunately in all out war there are always more civilian deaths than their are the deaths of military personnel.

World War II was the largest and most violent military conflict in human history. Official casualty sources estimate battle deaths at nearly 15 million military personnel and civilian deaths at over 38 million.
Well, then, of course we should cheer Israel's genocide of the Palestinian people as a huge improvement!

If Israel manages to rid the world of Hamas it would be a huge improvement.
Exactly! All the violence in the world would clear right up. Israel would finally be free from outside fear. And as an added bonus we may get to see the entire Palestinian race get exterminated. Oh glorious day!

No, Medic, I don't want to get sent off into the weeds of your deflection. What happened on Oct 7 was disgusting, repulsive, savage, satanic and any other invective you want to add. What is happening to the people in Gaza makes what happened on Oct 7 look like a picnic in the park.
So you acknowledge that Hamas invaded Israel on October 7th?

Exactly! All the violence in the world would clear right up. Israel would finally be free from outside fear. And as an added bonus we may get to see the entire Palestinian race get exterminated. Oh glorious day!
Wow Hamas has you right where they want you.

So you acknowledge that Hamas invaded Israel on October 7th?
Of course I acknowledge it. When have I not? It "invaded" with the intent to kill people and take hostages back to Gaza to exchange for Palestinian hostages held by Israel. It lasted less than a day. If it were a "real invasion" in the military sense it would have marched as deep into the country as it could hold. But Hamas knew what we know, it doesn't have the wherewithal to have a technically true invasion. It was an invasion as practiced by guerilla fighters. Strike and get the hell out while you can. Boy did they miscalculate!

Of course I acknowledge it. When have I not? It "invaded" with the intent to kill people and take hostages back to Gaza to exchange for Palestinian hostages held by Israel. It lasted less than a day. If it were a "real invasion" in the military sense it would have marched as deep into the country as it could hold. But Hamas knew what we know, it doesn't have the wherewithal to have a technically true invasion. It was an invasion as practiced by guerilla fighters. Strike and get the hell out while you can. Boy did they miscalculate!
An invasion is an invasion, Dan. I'm not sure why you're trying to justfy it as anything but. It isn't Israel’s fault that Hamas wasn't competent enough to do more than they did. That's on the dumbasses that made the conscious and disastrous decision to invade Israel.

An invasion is an invasion, Dan. I'm not sure why you're trying to justfy it as anything but. It isn't Israel’s fault that Hamas wasn't competent enough to do more than they did. That's on the dumbasses that made the conscious and disastrous decision to invade Israel.

No, Medic, I am not now and have never jsutified what Hamas did. As an invaion it was pretty puny, and it was not an atempt to overthrow the Israeli government, which is typically what one thinks is the goal of an invasion. That it backfired on Hamas is obvious. It was a massive miscalculation and the Palestinian people who had no participation in the invasion are the ones paying the price. As an example, yesterday one of my installers accidentally knocked a big hole in a homeowner's sheetrock. I was completely innocent, but I'm the one who will have to pay the price.

No, Medic, I am not now and have never jsutified what Hamas did. As an invaion it was pretty puny, and it was not an atempt to overthrow the Israeli government, which is typically what one thinks is the goal of an invasion. That it backfired on Hamas is obvious. It was a massive miscalculation and the Palestinian people who had no participation in the invasion are the ones paying the price. As an example, yesterday one of my installers accidentally knocked a big hole in a homeowner's sheetrock. I was completely innocent, but I'm the one who will have to pay the price.

Why do you minimize what Hamas did every time?

Theres always a qualifier.

Manipulated.?

Reactions: Medic007
You just did it again.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
It was a massive miscalculation and the Palestinian people who had no participation in the invasion are the ones paying the price. As an example, yesterday one of my installers accidentally knocked a big hole in a homeowner's sheetrock. I was completely innocent, but I'm the one who will have to pay the price.
Wow, finally, a speck of common sense emerges. Maybe you'll start calling for Hamas to surrender to stop the gEnOcIdE soon too.

Wow, finally, a speck of common sense emerges. Maybe you'll start calling for Hamas to surrender to stop the gEnOcIdE soon too.
For God’s sake, Medic, keep up! I’ve called Oct 7 a massive miscalculation by Hamas from the beginning. I don’t think Hamas cares any more about the welfare of the people of Gaza than Israel does, and we see what Israel thinks. Hamas seems to be laying low. Why? I have no idea. But your call for them to surrender falls on the same deaf ears as my call for Israel to withdraw. But if reports are true that so far Hamas has barely been touched and it’s going to take many more months of genocide by Israel if it wants to achieve its goal which both Hamas and Bibi seem content to do we both should prepare for the death toll to reach into the hundreds of thousands. Whatever it takes, isn’t that the general consensus on this board? Kill as many innocents as it takes to eliminate Hamas. Very reasonsble thinking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT