ADVERTISEMENT

A Comment In A Different Thread

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Said Israel killing 1.3% of the Gazan population in four months is not indicative of genocide. None of us deny the Nazis engaged in genocide of Jews. I don’t know the answer so I’m asking if anyone does: what *percentage* of the world population of Jews did the Nazis murder in any four month period? I could be wrong but it would surprise me if the Nazi genocide of Jews ever exceeded 1.3% of the total population in any 4 month period.

Europe alone pre war population was 10 million. 6 million killed in the final solution. 60% killed. For the entire war.

In July '42 500,000 were killed. Almost 9%.

Said Israel killing 1.3% of the Gazan population in four months is not indicative of genocide. None of us deny the Nazis engaged in genocide of Jews. I don’t know the answer so I’m asking if anyone does: what *percentage* of the world population of Jews did the Nazis murder in any four month period? I could be wrong but it would surprise me if the Nazi genocide of Jews ever exceeded 1.3% of the total population in any 4 month period.
Should we consider the manner of the deaths or ignore the fact Jews were intentionally rounded up, enslaved, persecuted and put in gas chambers to die horrible deaths.
Millions of civilians are unintentional killed in wars as a result of armies fighting what the Germans did to the Jews was intentional.

Europe alone pre war population was 10 million. 6 million killed in the final solution. 60% killed. For the entire war.
That was Europe in the entire war, does not include Russia I’m looking for a four month window.
Should we consider the manner of the deaths or ignore the fact Jews were intentionally rounded up, enslaved, persecuted and put in gas chambers to die horrible deaths.
Millions of civilians are unintentional killed in wars as a result of armies fighting what the Germans did to the Jews was intentional.
what the IDF is doing in Palestine is intentional.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
That was Europe in the entire war, does not include Russia I’m looking for a four month window.

what the IDF is doing in Palestine is intentional.
Israel is rounding up Palestinians, enslaving, persecuting and putting them is gas chambers to die a horrible death? You provide a link to one of your propaganda outlets with that?

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
At one point in 1942, the Nazis were killing upwards of 15,000 Jews from Poland a day. From August to October 1942, there were a total of approximately 1.32 million killed. The number only began to taper off in November 1942 because the Nazis were running out of Jews in Poland to kill. In 1939, prior to the German invasion, the Jewish population in Poland was around 3.3 million. Good article linked below:

And that's just Poland. To kill 6 million Jews during 4 years, that's an average of 125K per month, every month, or roughly 1.3% of the population per month, or 5% of the population every 4 months. The Germans weren't that consistent though, so there were periods that were less and several that far exceeded what would be the average.

During the Nazis most murderous rampage (Aug-Oct 1942), they sent approximately 480 trainloads of people to 3 death camps for the sole purpose of murdering them. That's wholly different than Palestinian civilians living within/around Hamas military infrastructure being killed when that military infrastructure is bombed. Hopefully you can see the stark difference between the two.

We need a “what kind of sorry excuse for a man would defend these vermin?” emoji.

donald-trump-trump.png

Reactions: 22LR
At one point in 1942, the Nazis were killing upwards of 15,000 Jews from Poland a day. From August to October 1942, there were a total of approximately 1.32 million killed. The number only began to taper off in November 1942 because the Nazis were running out of Jews in Poland to kill. In 1939, prior to the German invasion, the Jewish population in Poland was around 3.3 million. Good article linked below:

And that's just Poland. To kill 6 million Jews during 4 years, that's an average of 125K per month, every month, or roughly 1.3% of the population per month, or 5% of the population every 4 months. The Germans weren't that consistent though, so there were periods that were less and several that far exceeded what would be the average.

During the Nazis most murderous rampage (Aug-Oct 1942), they sent approximately 480 trainloads of people to 3 death camps for the sole purpose of murdering them. That's wholly different than Palestinian civilians living within/around Hamas military infrastructure being killed when that military infrastructure is bombed. Hopefully you can see the stark difference between the two.
This movie is one of the best made films about the holocaust. Mesmerizing expose of the evil.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT