ADVERTISEMENT

War in the Middle East: Let me see if I got this right

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
Biden and his Administration is concerned that Israel is killing civilians and humanitarians, right?

I wonder what would have happened during World War II if we were concerned about killing German or Japanese civilians??? Hmmm???

Hey, Biden, it's a war. A REAL war! This ain't playing nice and playing make-believe with the neighborhood kids.

SUPPORT ISRAEL!!!

Biden and his Administration is concerned that Israel is killing civilians and humanitarians, right?

I wonder what would have happened during World War II if we were concerned about killing German or Japanese civilians??? Hmmm???

Hey, Biden, it's a war. A REAL war! This ain't playing nice and playing make-believe with the neighborhood kids.

SUPPORT ISRAEL!!!
I believe it’s the fact that it’s a real war is what concerns him. Would I be correct in assuming you’ve never been a participant in a real war?

I believe it’s the fact that it’s a real war is what concerns him. Would I be correct in assuming you’ve never been a participant in a real war?
I have not, but my father and all of his brothers and all of my mom's brothers have, as has my nephew. My nephew served two tours in Iraq.

What? Do I have to have served to have an opinion about this? And, as Woody asked, have you served?

I have not, but my father and all of his brothers and all of my mom's brothers have, as has my nephew. My nephew served two tours in Iraq.

What? Do I have to have served to have an opinion about this? And, as Woody asked, have you served?
Urinary problems like all politicians. Neutered at birth.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

No you do not. But it’s enlightening how tough guys can be when all they’ve heard are stories and when it’s other people they’re so fired up to send.

No you do not. But it’s enlightening how tough guys can be when all they’ve heard are stories and when it’s other people they’re so fired up to send.
We’re a volunteer army. I’d bet that most of the guys who choose to enter the military went in willing - if not hoping - to be in action like this. A lot different than Vietnam, when many, if not most, of our soldiers did NOT want to be there.

1969-1972 6921 Security Group, initially Security Wing, HQ’d out of Misawa, Japan. Two 120 day TDY’s to various locations in Vietnam, one in 1969 and one in 1970. Was offered an early out in 1972 and I jumped at it. You can kiss my behind,
Thanks for your service, even if it sounds like you did not take pride in your service to our country.

Thanks for your service, even if it sounds like you did not take pride in your service to our country.
When you looked at the suicides, alcoholism, homelessness, PTSD, etc. of soldiers who have fought in today’s NeoCon-induced wars that you and others on this board think have been so glorious, you might consider they aren’t proud of their service either.

• Sad
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Ahhhhhh…so now service has a caveat. It’s interesting watching you flail around moving the goalposts. Can’t get a win, gotta invent one lol

carry on
I’ve learned to ignore @Ostatedchi. He’s just butthurt toward me since back in the day he pretended to be a high ranking corporate officer for Phillips that was involved in all their decisions, but I teased him that he is just another guy in a cubicle in a room full of cubicles. I was just teasing him, I have no idea who he is, but he took it very personally and has tried to “get even” ever since. It’s rather pathetic, but he is who he is.

When you looked at the suicides, alcoholism, homelessness, PTSD, etc. of soldiers who have fought in today’s NeoCon-induced wars that you and others on this board think have been so glorious, you might consider they aren’t proud of their service either.
From the vets that I know, and who I was with, we are proud of our service. We don't agree with everything that was done, many of us are completely upset with the Afghan withdrawal, but our service is one of pride. We have sacrificed much, and if I was to bitch the most about anything it would be politicians wasting that sacrifice which takes nothing away from, a generation at war for 20+ years. We are proud to put that against any other generation in America.

From the vets that I know, and who I was with, we are proud of our service. We don't agree with everything that was done, many of us are completely upset with the Afghan withdrawal, but our service is one of pride. We have sacrificed much, and if I was to bitch the most about anything it would be politicians wasting that sacrifice which takes nothing away from, a generation at war for 20+ years. We are proud to put that against any other generation in America.
Good for you and the vets you know. Wander down to skid row and tell the drugged out homeless suicidal veteran bum how proud he should be. There are surprisingly a lot of them.

• Haha
I’ve learned to ignore @Ostatedchi. He’s just butthurt toward me since back in the day he pretended to be a high ranking corporate officer for Phillips that was involved in all their decisions, but I teased him that he is just another guy in a cubicle in a room full of cubicles. I was just teasing him, I have no idea who he is, but he took it very personally and has tried to “get even” ever since. It’s rather pathetic, but he is who he is.
For what it’s worth I was relentless in my teasing. His anger was to me like blood in the water to a shark, the madder he got the worse I teased him. It was juvenile of me no matter how addictive and I eventually came to my senses, apologized to him and quit doing it. I don’t think he accepted my apology! And here we are years down the road and he’s still trying to even the score.

SUPPORT ISRAEL!!!

Perfect time to go after their "peaceful" nuclear enterprises also when they do pull the trigger. Israel was attacked by a sovereign (albeit corrupt) country they need to hit those bastards in the mouth, then when they fall, kick them in the mouth. I would specifically target the mullahs also. Make it painful, direct & lasting. Lastly don't listen to anything that POS biden or his administration says. their idiots & will just get more people killed then necessary.

Not trying to minimize anyone’s sacrifice, but the number of living Americans who served in combat seems relatively small.

My dad was drafted during the Korean War but was deployed to the American occupation zone of Germany to put up telephone lines along the Czech border. Whenever they were in sight of the border, Russian troops would show up to keep an eye on things. Kind of like the “mirrors” referred to in “Few Brave Men” I suppose. This was the closest he ever came to combat, though they did carry carbines while doing their work.

In a similar vein, in seems like almost NO navy vets that I know ever served on ships, and almost NO Air Force vets that I know ever worked with airplanes, much less flew or served on them.

My niece’s husband did patrols in a humvee in Iraq. Thankfully he never saw combat there, but he did see some gory stuff years later as helicopter pilot, after the US had pretty much withdrawn.

Good for you and the vets you know. Wander down to skid row and tell the drugged out homeless suicidal veteran bum how proud he should be. There are surprisingly a lot of them.
PTSD is a bitch. The advances in treatment of this have come a long way thanks to the Vietnam-era veterans. So thank you for your service. You did eventually have a positive influence on the future of the military and how they are treated.

Reactions: windriverrange
personal insults that can’t go too low

message board thunderdome

love it

PTSD is a bitch. The advances in treatment of this have come a long way thanks to the Vietnam-era veterans. So thank you for your service. You did eventually have a positive influence on the future of the military and how they are treated.
That’s good to know! 😀 But I never thought of my time as service, more like servitude. I came home intact, no PTSD or anything like that. Just a burning hatred for those who start wars and manipulate people into agreeing with them.

SUPPORT ISRAEL!!!
Palestinians have no army. It is not a war it is genocide of the people

If it's genocide Israel sucks at it. In 6 months and Israel's superior military they've only killed around 30K. If Israel was committing genocide those numbers would be several hundred thousand by now.

• Love
Did Israel win and we weren't told?

I guess those bullets on Oct 7th just appeared from space and killed people, and those rockets must have just come out of the ground and launched themselves.

Man who knew?
Elementary School Lol GIF by ABC Network

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT