OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
March 9, 2022

Here's the truth on Ukraine, as far as I can tell​

By Dan Truitt

First, and most importantly, virtually no one in the US has got this right, including conservative outlets and pundits. Putin's a thug, but he's an excellent politician and a strong leader. And he’s not crazy, as some seem to surmise. He is a cold, calculating, strategic thinker who has disciplined his mind and body for decades. He’s a Russia first guy. Think Donald Trump minus all that hot air, Big Macs, and add a willingness to off his enemies.

We promised Russia we would not expand NATO when the Soviet Union fell. We went back on that promise and incorporated almost the entire Eastern Bloc into NATO.

Then after 9/11, Bush II unilaterally canceled the '72 ABM treaty, which until then had frozen nuclear weapon development in the Soviet Union and the US, effectively ending the arms race. Bush's rationale was that we needed to develop new nuclear weapon tech to defeat terrorism. Like we were going to nuke Osama Bin Laden.

Bush's rationale for NATO expansion was also terrorism. So, Bush triggered a fresh arms race. Bush was a decent man, but the more time goes by, the more he looks like an absolute moron to me.

Ukraine belonged to Russia for centuries. They have almost identical cultures and languages. Kyiv used to be the capital of Russia. Putin's war is a war of defense. Russia (rightly, in my view) feels threatened by NATO expansion. Russia is a mainly land-based, continental power that desires a buffer with the West. Ukraine serves that purpose perfectly.

The US triggered a coup d'état in Ukraine in 2014, overthrowing the democratically elected president who was Russia-friendly and installing a pro-western, pro-NATO leader. Putin has had his eye on Ukraine ever since but dared not do anything when Trump was in power because he feared and respected Trump.

So, Putin in the meantime brilliantly helped move along a green revolution in Germany and elsewhere in Europe, leaving Europe, with its wind farms and solar panels, hungry for more energy, which they bought from Russia in the form of natgas.

Trump's right: Putin is a genius. Unfortunately, we seem to be in a historically rare period in which the leaders of 1.5 billion people, i.e., the West, are to a person either feckless, obtuse, senile, or some combination of the three.

Now that we have President Potted Plant in office, Putin has made his move. BTW, the story is that Russian annexed Crimea some years ago. Putin’s version is that the Crimeans had a plebiscite, and over 90% voted to leave Ukraine and join Russia. That alone should give you an idea of what a dysfunctional country Ukraine is.

Putin has no intention of "reconstituting the Soviet Union." That's a big fat lie. This war is the West's fault, not Putin's. At any time, we could have discussed these issues with him. Instead of seeking closer ties with Russia (as Trump was attempting -- he even talked about disbanding NATO, since Russia is no longer a territorial threat to Europe), we constantly antagonize Russia with our NATO expansion.

What we should be doing is assuring Russia we are not a threat, making treaties with Russia bringing us closer together (after all, they are a European, Orthodox Christian nation), and turning our united efforts against the real threat: China. We couldn't have mishandled this more.

Contrary to popular opinion, the Ukrainians are not making a heroic stand against the Russkies. They're getting their asses kicked. They're hiding in population centers, and Russia, trying to get to them, is killing a lot of civilians as collateral damage.

They're fighting a relatively clean war, (if there is such a thing) and all Zelensky has to do is meet with Putin and agree to Putin’s four demands: 1) Ukraine cannot join NATO, 2) NATO arms out of Eastern Europe (honoring our promise to Russia’s then-leader Gorbachev), 3) a ban on NATO missiles within striking distance, and 4) autonomy for the two predominantly Russian provinces in east Ukraine.

Numbers 2 and 3 are a pretty big ask, but here you see how Putin himself may have read The Art of The Deal: always ask for more than you want.

Zelensky could end this in two hours if he wanted. Instead, he seems to have developed a Churchill complex. He’s begging for money and arms, which will prolong the bloodshed. No one is reporting the billions in medicines, foodstuff, and other aid the Russians are shipping into Ukraine.

These insights I'm getting from the Greek press (I live here), which is being much more even-handed, from people inside Russia, and from Ukrainians whom I know. I’ve also watched the 4-hour Putin Interview documentary by Oliver Stone, which skewed left but provided a fascinating look at Putin the human being. I repeat: he is not crazy. He has a surprisingly good sense of humor. Just to remind you, I’m not a fan.

The US can't seem to kick its Cold War habit of looking at Russia as the enemy. The enemy, the real threat, is China, not a country of 125 million with a GDP less than that of 16 million Canadians.

I'm wondering what President Potted Plant is going to do when China invades Taiwan? Now that is a threat to world peace. We get almost all our microchips from the Taiwanese. I wonder also how we will survive the next 3 years with this idiot in the WH. The answer, as always is prayer and lots of it.

March 9, 2022

Here's the truth on Ukraine, as far as I can tell​

By Dan Truitt

First, and most importantly, virtually no one in the US has got this right, including conservative outlets and pundits. Putin's a thug, but he's an excellent politician and a strong leader. And he’s not crazy, as some seem to surmise. He is a cold, calculating, strategic thinker who has disciplined his mind and body for decades. He’s a Russia first guy. Think Donald Trump minus all that hot air, Big Macs, and add a willingness to off his enemies.

We promised Russia we would not expand NATO when the Soviet Union fell. We went back on that promise and incorporated almost the entire Eastern Bloc into NATO.

Then after 9/11, Bush II unilaterally canceled the '72 ABM treaty, which until then had frozen nuclear weapon development in the Soviet Union and the US, effectively ending the arms race. Bush's rationale was that we needed to develop new nuclear weapon tech to defeat terrorism. Like we were going to nuke Osama Bin Laden.

Bush's rationale for NATO expansion was also terrorism. So, Bush triggered a fresh arms race. Bush was a decent man, but the more time goes by, the more he looks like an absolute moron to me.

Ukraine belonged to Russia for centuries. They have almost identical cultures and languages. Kyiv used to be the capital of Russia. Putin's war is a war of defense. Russia (rightly, in my view) feels threatened by NATO expansion. Russia is a mainly land-based, continental power that desires a buffer with the West. Ukraine serves that purpose perfectly.

The US triggered a coup d'état in Ukraine in 2014, overthrowing the democratically elected president who was Russia-friendly and installing a pro-western, pro-NATO leader. Putin has had his eye on Ukraine ever since but dared not do anything when Trump was in power because he feared and respected Trump.

So, Putin in the meantime brilliantly helped move along a green revolution in Germany and elsewhere in Europe, leaving Europe, with its wind farms and solar panels, hungry for more energy, which they bought from Russia in the form of natgas.

Trump's right: Putin is a genius. Unfortunately, we seem to be in a historically rare period in which the leaders of 1.5 billion people, i.e., the West, are to a person either feckless, obtuse, senile, or some combination of the three.

Now that we have President Potted Plant in office, Putin has made his move. BTW, the story is that Russian annexed Crimea some years ago. Putin’s version is that the Crimeans had a plebiscite, and over 90% voted to leave Ukraine and join Russia. That alone should give you an idea of what a dysfunctional country Ukraine is.

Putin has no intention of "reconstituting the Soviet Union." That's a big fat lie. This war is the West's fault, not Putin's. At any time, we could have discussed these issues with him. Instead of seeking closer ties with Russia (as Trump was attempting -- he even talked about disbanding NATO, since Russia is no longer a territorial threat to Europe), we constantly antagonize Russia with our NATO expansion.

What we should be doing is assuring Russia we are not a threat, making treaties with Russia bringing us closer together (after all, they are a European, Orthodox Christian nation), and turning our united efforts against the real threat: China. We couldn't have mishandled this more.

Contrary to popular opinion, the Ukrainians are not making a heroic stand against the Russkies. They're getting their asses kicked. They're hiding in population centers, and Russia, trying to get to them, is killing a lot of civilians as collateral damage.

They're fighting a relatively clean war, (if there is such a thing) and all Zelensky has to do is meet with Putin and agree to Putin’s four demands: 1) Ukraine cannot join NATO, 2) NATO arms out of Eastern Europe (honoring our promise to Russia’s then-leader Gorbachev), 3) a ban on NATO missiles within striking distance, and 4) autonomy for the two predominantly Russian provinces in east Ukraine.

Numbers 2 and 3 are a pretty big ask, but here you see how Putin himself may have read The Art of The Deal: always ask for more than you want.

Zelensky could end this in two hours if he wanted. Instead, he seems to have developed a Churchill complex. He’s begging for money and arms, which will prolong the bloodshed. No one is reporting the billions in medicines, foodstuff, and other aid the Russians are shipping into Ukraine.

These insights I'm getting from the Greek press (I live here), which is being much more even-handed, from people inside Russia, and from Ukrainians whom I know. I’ve also watched the 4-hour Putin Interview documentary by Oliver Stone, which skewed left but provided a fascinating look at Putin the human being. I repeat: he is not crazy. He has a surprisingly good sense of humor. Just to remind you, I’m not a fan.

The US can't seem to kick its Cold War habit of looking at Russia as the enemy. The enemy, the real threat, is China, not a country of 125 million with a GDP less than that of 16 million Canadians.

I'm wondering what President Potted Plant is going to do when China invades Taiwan? Now that is a threat to world peace. We get almost all our microchips from the Taiwanese. I wonder also how we will survive the next 3 years with this idiot in the WH. The answer, as always is prayer and lots of it.
Agree with most all of this thanks for posting.

Will add:
Bush squared were global POS military industrial complex feeding American young men soldier killing machines to enrich their pockets- they were total globalists sociopaths and I supported them both very much I just had no idea how evil they were back then- most of us didn't

Zelensky is a tool that sold off his country - but he was installed to do just that- total feckless POS

Very good post imo

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Agree with most all of this thanks for posting.

Will add:
Bush squared were global POS military industrial complex feeding American young men soldier killing machines to enrich their pockets- they were total globalists sociopaths and I supported them both very much I just had no idea how evil they were back then- most of us didn't

Zelensky is a tool that sold off his country - but he was installed to do just that- total feckless POS

Very good post imo
Peas in a pod.

A lot to agree with and disagree with there. Lots of people drinking both the Blue and Red kool-aid these days, crazy to see the amount of Russian propaganda people on the right are willing follow.
Well my choices are to believe the basis of this is either A) Putin has just gone crazy or B) Russian propaganda. If Biden wants me to believe that the Russian propaganda is just that, then dispute it. Ignoring it and just calling Putin crazy is the leftists method for handling anything. No different than calling every Republican a racist, xenophobe, etc. I am a believer in the marketplace of ideas, and frankly the US isn't bringing any to this table. They aren't disputing the expansion of NATO (because its true). They aren't disputing the arming of Ukrainians by NATO members (because its true). So the only argument I hear and see, from every media outlet and from our political leaders themselves is that Putin has gone crazy. And if your only response to a debate or argument is to apply a derogatory label, then you clearly don't have an argument.

That said, there are two things I disagree with in that article. I don't believe Putin fostered the "green revolution" in Europe. That was a happy accident that simply gave Putin the leverage he needed to be able to act. And on that same basis, I don't think this conflict didn't happen on Trump's watch because Putin respected or feared Trump. It was because Trump supported and achieved energy independence and became a net exporter, Putin had no leverage to prevent us from ratcheting significant sanctions against Russia should that conflict occur. It was the transition to the Biden administration that allowed us to establish that same Russian dependency that Europe already had. And as we've seen, we can't be too hard on Russia, because both us and our European allies NEED them. Heck an article today said that Europe thinks it can reduce its Russian depedence on O&G by 2/3rds by the end of the year. But if we get real serious about stopping Russia, Russia can turn of the spigot themselves, and Europe's economy will collapse. There's a reason Germany refused to sanction the NordStream 1 pipeline, but Russia can control that flow from their side.

Well my choices are to believe the basis of this is either A) Putin has just gone crazy or B) Russian propaganda. If Biden wants me to believe that the Russian propaganda is just that, then dispute it. Ignoring it and just calling Putin crazy is the leftists method for handling anything. No different than calling every Republican a racist, xenophobe, etc. I am a believer in the marketplace of ideas, and frankly the US isn't bringing any to this table. They aren't disputing the expansion of NATO (because its true). They aren't disputing the arming of Ukrainians by NATO members (because its true). So the only argument I hear and see, from every media outlet and from our political leaders themselves is that Putin has gone crazy. And if your only response to a debate or argument is to apply a derogatory label, then you clearly don't have an argument.

That said, there are two things I disagree with in that article. I don't believe Putin fostered the "green revolution" in Europe. That was a happy accident that simply gave Putin the leverage he needed to be able to act. And on that same basis, I don't think this conflict didn't happen on Trump's watch because Putin respected or feared Trump. It was because Trump supported and achieved energy independence and became a net exporter, Putin had no leverage to prevent us from ratcheting significant sanctions against Russia should that conflict occur. It was the transition to the Biden administration that allowed us to establish that same Russian dependency that Europe already had. And as we've seen, we can't be too hard on Russia, because both us and our European allies NEED them. Heck an article today said that Europe thinks it can reduce its Russian depedence on O&G by 2/3rds by the end of the year. But if we get real serious about stopping Russia, Russia can turn of the spigot themselves, and Europe's economy will collapse. There's a reason Germany refused to sanction the NordStream 1 pipeline, but Russia can control that flow from their side.
It’s a hell of a lot more grey than that. Did we **** up? Yep. Has Russia been doing shady shit over the last 20 years? Yep. The American public is largely unaware of the war we’ve already been fighting with Russia for years and no I’m not talking elections. Largely speaking we don’t understand Russia and we continue to treat them like they’re western and they’re not. From Ivan to Putin they just operate differently than we do.

It’s a hell of a lot more grey than that. Did we **** up? Yep. Has Russia been doing shady shit over the last 20 years? Yep. The American public is largely unaware of the war we’ve already been fighting with Russia for years and no I’m not talking elections. Largely speaking we don’t understand Russia and we continue to treat them like they’re western and they’re not. From Ivan to Putin they just operate differently than we do.
No argument. But its a fact that the West is encroaching on them and not the other way around.

Reactions: Corndog2021
No argument. But its a fact that the West is encroaching on them and not the other way around.
Physically sure, when we consider the fact there is a digital battleground absolutely the Russians have been encroaching and we used that to expand NATO. There are no “good guys” here.

LOL. I posted interesting take... I threw it out for discussion. I think anyone drinking fully from one spigot of opinion or information right now is misinformed.

As for the writer...

Current member of the libertarian party.

Yes, l I am sure he is a Russian puppet based on his background. I guess we all missed the memo that all Republicans and Libertarians are Russian puppets (anyone remember Obama - Romney?) as well as being labeled all the "ists" by Dims. Reagan won the cold war you idiots.

I posted to get some real dialogue. Those of you dismissing because you believe this coming from a certain "party"? Would love to see you debate his opinions, point by point.

Right now for me, this whole thing in Ukraine is a moral crisis with lives at stake and all of the lives are political pawns. We should all be ashamed of ourselves, of course most Dims do not believe they will ever stand in judgment in front of god.

Regardless of political affiliation, I just want to see this thing ended with as few of lives lost as possible and our politicians not playing games with people lives in order to retain votes and achieve political goals that many do not fully match up with the long term best interests of the US.

The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

So, Biden has to be a Russian puppet because it took Pelosi to being able to get a bi-partisan bill thru the House of Reps for Biden to switch on the Russian oil ban, and Biden is OK letting Russia act as our middle man in negotiating a nuke deal with Iran, that is happening RIGHT NOW. Who had the stupid azz re-set button? That is about as Russian puppet as it gets. Then add in the fact he goes to the Saudis (will not take his call), the Iranians (they want death to America), and Venezuela (we do not recognize their government they are so brutal), and you all have the nerve to talk about what is Russian propaganda?

You can't make this shit up.

Reactions: xplor58
LOL. I posted interesting take... I threw it out for discussion. I think anyone drinking fully from one spigot of opinion or information right now is misinformed.

As for the writer...

Current member of the libertarian party.

Yes, l I am sure he is a Russian puppet based on his background. I guess we all missed the memo that all Republicans and Libertarians are Russian puppets (anyone remember Obama - Romney?) as well as being labeled all the "ists" by Dims. Reagan won the cold war you idiots.

I posted to get some real dialogue. Those of you dismissing because you believe this coming from a certain "party"? Would love to see you debate his opinions, point by point.

Right now for me, this whole thing in Ukraine is a moral crisis with lives at stake and all of the lives are political pawns. We should all be ashamed of ourselves, of course most Dims do not believe they will ever stand in judgment in front of god.

Regardless of political affiliation, I just want to see this thing ended with as few of lives lost as possible and our politicians not playing games with people lives in order to retain votes and achieve political goals that many do not fully match up with the long term best interests of the US.

The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

So, Biden has to be a Russian puppet because it took Pelosi to being able to get a bi-partisan bill thru the House of Reps for Biden to switch on the Russian oil ban, and Biden is OK letting Russia act as our middle man in negotiating a nuke deal with Iran, that is happening RIGHT NOW. Who had the stupid azz re-set button? That is about as Russian puppet as it gets. Then add in the fact he goes to the Saudis (will not take his call), the Iranians (they want death to America), and Venezuela (we do not recognize their government they are so brutal), and you all have the nerve to talk about what is Russian propaganda?

You can't make this shit up.
Is this directed at me? Because if you think Russia is the “good guy” in this yes you are drinking up Russian koolaid.

Winner in all of this.....China!

Good write up and follow by aix. I think Aix puts the partisanship aside and looks at it from just the outside looking in.

Once you see it as a foreign policy and interactions between the components it is easier to understand. I also don't think our allies in NATO are really trying to help. Poland knew sending those planes to a US base puts all the provocation on the US.

I do think the most logical reason Putin did not act with belligerence against the US while Trump was president has more to do with the fact Trump was not threatening Russia's borders with NATO. I think its goofy to think Putin was afraid of Trump. Had Trump made plans, or advertised he was thinking about putting NATO in Ukraine I think Putin would have reacted exactly the same.

Physically sure, when we consider the fact there is a digital battleground absolutely the Russians have been encroaching and we used that to expand NATO. There are no “good guys” here.
I find the argument about digital encroachment disingenuous. Particularly given that the largest internet players, and even ICANN are all Westernized orgs. The only arenas online where Russia has a significant presence is in Cyber-Security and Hacking. And I'm not saying there are good guys here. I'm just saying that our own actions and choices have been instrumental in leading us to where we are today, and I refuse to simply whitewash it under the label of "Putin has gone crazy."

I find the argument about digital encroachment disingenuous. Particularly given that the largest internet players, and even ICANN are all Westernized orgs. The only arenas online where Russia has a significant presence is in Cyber-Security and Hacking. And I'm not saying there are good guys here. I'm just saying that our own actions and choices have been instrumental in leading us to where we are today, and I refuse to simply whitewash it under the label of "Putin has gone crazy."
I didn’t say he was crazy, he just happens to be the smartest man at the table at the moment. You are however miscalculating their cyber presence, they have taken down several US municipalities in resent years.

LOL. I posted interesting take... I threw it out for discussion. I think anyone drinking fully from one spigot of opinion or information right now is misinformed. - I can agree with that.

Regardless of political affiliation, I just want to see this thing ended with as few of lives lost as possible and our politicians not playing games with people lives in order to retain votes and achieve political goals that many do not fully match up with the long term best interests of the US. - It would be hard for me to think that this would not be the end goal of people, and then I tune in to D.C.

The truth is always somewhere in the middle. - yes, when propaganda is flying around this much you have to duck just so you don't get hit by Sheet.

So, Biden has to be a Russian puppet because it took Pelosi to being able to get a bi-partisan bill thru the House of Reps for Biden to switch on the Russian oil ban, and Biden is OK letting Russia act as our middle man in negotiating a nuke deal with Iran, that is happening RIGHT NOW. Who had the stupid azz re-set button? That is about as Russian puppet as it gets. Then add in the fact he goes to the Saudis (will not take his call), the Iranians (they want death to America), and Venezuela (we do not recognize their government they are so brutal), and you all have the nerve to talk about what is Russian propaganda? - see above, the truth is in the middle.

You can't make this shit up. - this, over, and over, and over. It just keeps coming. To the point you start to try and find the why. There may not be one, but you will look.

Points above ^^^^

Reactions: OKSTATE1
Is this directed at me? Because if you think Russia is the “good guy” in this yes you are drinking up Russian koolaid.
I threw it out generally (some just laughing at the post and one of the first come backs is propaganda), and you are making assumptions about me you know nothing about and frankly it is insulting. I said the truth always lies somewhere in the middle, obviously you don't get nuanced. So you believe based on the background of the writer he is in with the Russian party? I don't like Russia.

And if you are so in to Russia being a bad guy, and know that, I am going to assume you are joining some Republicans criticizing the President for not putting arms in Ukraine and building NATO forces in Poland months ago when Putin parked that first Russian tank and troops at the border and Biden predicted he would invade and then IN ADVANCE green lighted it by saying America would never put one US boot on the ground? He never should have commented at all on that. ALL of that makes him look like a Russian puppet far more than the writer because the stupid writer is just expressing opinions and our President impacts world security thru actions and inactions. Hell, if he knew all of that he would have been meeting with American Oil companies months ago as well. Biden is not in with the Russians, he is just that phucking brain dead.

• Haha
I threw it out generally (some just laughing at the post and one of the first come backs is propaganda), and you are making assumptions about me you know nothing about and frankly it is insulting. I said the truth always lies somewhere in the middle, obviously you don't get nuanced. So you believe based on the background of the writer he is in with the Russian party? I don't like Russia.

And if you are so in to Russia being a bad guy, and know that, I am going to assume you are joining some Republicans criticizing the President for not putting arms in Ukraine and building NATO forces in Poland months ago when Putin parked that first Russian tank and troops at the border and Biden predicted he would invade and then IN ADVANCE green lighted it by saying America would never put one US boot on the ground? He never should have commented at all on that. ALL of that makes him look like a Russian puppet far more than the writer because the stupid writer is just expressing opinions and our President impacts world security thru actions and inactions. Hell, if he knew all of that he would have been meeting with American Oil companies months ago as well. Biden is not in with the Russians, he is just that phucking brain dead.
We appear to completely not understand one another and that’s ok too.

I do think the most logical reason Putin did not act with belligerence against the US while Trump was president has more to do with the fact Trump was not threatening Russia's borders with NATO. I think its goofy to think Putin was afraid of Trump. Had Trump made plans, or advertised he was thinking about putting NATO in Ukraine I think Putin would have reacted exactly the same.
Maybe, but we were supplying the Ukrainians with weapons, even under Trump. Just ask the leftists, they'll tell you that Trump held the weapons for ransom but did eventually supply them. And Trump did work to strengthen NATO. He called out the countries that weren't meeting their funding obligations. And it worked. NATO increased its funding from $262B to over $300B between 2016 and 2020. The rhetoric in the MSM was that Trump was anti-NATO, but the reality is that Trump did more to strengthen NATO than any president since the cold war ended. And btw, for that, he does own some of the blame for this conflict. From Russia's perspective, a strengthening and expanding NATO is what this whole conflict is about.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
Maybe, but we were supplying the Ukrainians with weapons, even under Trump. Just ask the leftists, they'll tell you that Trump held the weapons for ransom but did eventually supply them. And Trump did work to strengthen NATO. He called out the countries that weren't meeting their funding obligations. And it worked. NATO increased its funding from $262B to over $300B between 2016 and 2020. The rhetoric in the MSM was that Trump was anti-NATO, but the reality is that Trump did more to strengthen NATO than any president since the cold war ended. And btw, for that, he does own some of the blame for this conflict. From Russia's perspective, a strengthening and expanding NATO is what this whole conflict is about.

Not disagreeing we played our part but the MSM is largely ignoring Russians part in it. And as Aggie pointed out everyone is ignoring China’s part in this.

So let's just take the fact that NATO agreed to NOT advance on Russia - and yet they did.

If you're Putin (and many hate him but also our beloved media have MADE him the bad guy and ignored Xi) but taking out our "invasion" of Putin....IF you are him and the US puts bio warfare labs in the neighboring country- how pissed would you be?

Also Ukraine (NATO globalists) cut off water to parts of Russia- what would you do?

Idk how bad Putin is bc WEVE BEEN LIED TO ABOUT MOST EVERYTHING from the POS media

• Haha
BTW, completely agree that China is the big winner in this. In fact, getting a key economic player like Russia to now do its deals with them in the Yuan rather than in the dollar is HUGE.

Reactions: Corndog2021
BTW, completely agree that China is the big winner in this. In fact, getting a key economic player like Russia to now do its deals with them in the Yuan rather than in the dollar is HUGE.
And now China is on board with Russia to have the world community look into the US role in the Bio Lab in Ukraine.

Regardless how you might look at that, it does show that China and Russia are cozying up at the very least.

Not disagreeing we played our part but the MSM is largely ignoring Russians part in it. And as Aggie pointed out everyone is ignoring China’s part in this.
The MSM is avoiding talking about the historical causes of this conflict as it does paint both sides in the negative and that wouldn't reflect properly on the current administration. Again, why you keep seeing everyone (Rs and Ds) talking about "Putin has gone crazy". But the fact is, we are refusing to back down. We are refusing to quit expanding NATO. And why would we? We have no troops in this fight. The only thing it costs us is money, and to the aristocrats running our world governments, that's no object.

The Fake News Cartel sits back and allows the pedo to claim gas prices are skyrocketing because of Russia.

Why should you believe anything this criminal syndicate tells you about Putin, Ukraine or anything else?

Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
Oliver Stone believes the current situation in Ukraine has Soros, Obama and Clinton stench all over it dating back to the overthrow of the democratically elected president of Ukraine in 2014.

Very interesting video and interviews here from 2019. Predicted everything.

• Haha
Oliver Stone believes the current situation in Ukraine has Soros, Obama and Clinton stench all over it dating back to the overthrow of the democratically elected president of Ukraine in 2014.

Very interesting video and interviews here from 2019. Predicted everything.

Powerful video and VERY educational per Ukraine- and really paints the good ole US in a good light 😳....no wonder they (Global DS) hated Trump and Putin so much

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT