ADVERTISEMENT

Wanna watch the board's conservative Catholics defy the Church?

Per the catholic website....

Fifth commandment. "You shall not kill." This commandment demands respect for human life and is more accurately translated as "thou shalt not murder." Indeed, killing may, under limited circumstances, be justified within Catholicism.

They write a lot of commandments in the Gospels???

Smoke a joint and take a lap, JV..

I
exodus-bob-marley.gif

What did God tell King Saul to do in 1 Samuel 15:3? And I am correct in that you believe this command did not violate the 5th commandment, correct?
He told him to destroy everyone after they attacked and killed many Israelites so it wasn't murder was it.

@my_2cents we done I need to drive home but don't want you thinking I am hiding. Stay patient and I will be back to school you on God shortly. I most likely will be stoned tonight though. Should be a good night to die.

He told him to destroy everyone after they attacked and killed many Israelites so it wasn't murder was it.
You tell me. That is why I am asking you to see what you believe.

Was what God commanded and what King Saul partly did but not completely a violation of the Sixth Commandment? Simple yes or no is all that is needed.

You tell me. That is why I am asking you to see what you believe.

Was what God commanded and what King Saul partly did but not completely a violation of the Sixth Commandment? Simple yes or no is all that is needed.
Whoops it was the 6th mixed 5 and 6 up. What do you think? I know how so feel and my answer states it. Not my fault your to dumb to read it

Whoops it was the 6th mixed 5 and 6 up.
Actually it can be both, but that is another discussion.

I answered no you go.
Ok, then you clearly believe that this commandment cannot be taken in an absolute sense. I fully agree with this. This commandment is speaking about an unjustified unlawful murder of a human life.

Now that we have established that, let's consider two other passages. Numbers 5:11-31 and Exodus 21:22-25. What do you believe is taking place in Numbers 5:11-32? Also, why are different penalties given in Exodus 21:22-25?

Um, abortion always results in the killing of a child. Owning a gun does not. How you could compare the two speaks volumes to your agenda. Murder is murder no matter the method used.

The church has many faults, but Jesus does not. You still worship at the alter of the left even though those on the left have committed crimes. How do you reconcile it.

Well your first sentence is obviously disputed by thousands of ob/gyns and learned scientists that know more about fetal development than you do.

It flew over your head. If the church can speak on abortion with apparent laity approval, why can't it speak about gun control? They're wrong too, I guess.

Damn you have the answers. You straighten out board certified Dr's on matters of medicine and the Pope and an American archbishop about Christian values. Keep going man, you're on a roll.

Well your first sentence is obviously disputed by thousands of ob/gyns and learned scientists that know more about fetal development than you do.

It flew over your head. If the church can speak on abortion with apparent laity approval, why can't it speak about gun control? They're wrong too, I guess.

Damn you have the answers. You straighten out board certified Dr's on matters of medicine and the Pope and an American archbishop about Christian values. Keep going man, you're on a roll.

FTvNbWHXEAcXqIN

Still waiting for someone to explain to me how the statements in the OP are infallible. In fact, I’m still waiting on our leftist so-called Catholics to even address the concept of infallibility on any issue. It’s as though they have no understanding whatsoever of the Catholic faith.
I am not catholic and I feel like I busted the dipshits already. Crazy how one side hates so much but claims to be the party of acceptance. Well only if your cutting your dick off or growing one or if you think black people are to dumb to get ids. I love everyone even Toon. You have a right to live and be different. Don’t worry @Syskatine @HighStickHarry and myself will be here to fight the freedom war for you also like my family fought every other war will you stayed at home on the couch.

I am not catholic and I feel like I busted the dipshits already. Crazy how one side hates so much but claims to be the party of acceptance. Well only if your cutting your dick off or growing one or if you think black people are to dumb to get ids. I love everyone even Toon. You have a right to live and be different. Don’t worry @Syskatine @HighStickHarry and myself will be here to fight the freedom war for you also like my family fought every other war will you stayed at home on the couch
My man, this reminded me of you and Whari. Right when I think I have you guys figured out, you rock this shit and totally surprise me.

I am not catholic and I feel like I busted the dipshits already. Crazy how one side hates so much but claims to be the party of acceptance. Well only if your cutting your dick off or growing one or if you think black people are to dumb to get ids. I love everyone even Toon. You have a right to live and be different. Don’t worry @Syskatine @HighStickHarry and myself will be here to fight the freedom war for you also like my family fought every other war will you stayed at home on the couch.

Now that we have established that, let's consider two other passages. Numbers 5:11-31 and Exodus 21:22-25. What do you believe is taking place in Numbers 5:11-32? Also, why are different penalties given in Exodus 21:22-25?

My man, this reminded me of you and Whari. Right when I think I have you guys figured out, you rock this shit and totally surprise me.

You get rid of your guns yet? That still a moral high ground to tout your drum that your such an intellectual with firearms. Come on Sys you can do better don’t be a bitch tit like toon and Dave.

You are the last person I want to discuss religion or God with. You are a sick **** and I honestly don’t hold your opinions valuable at all. Go spin your wheels sir.

You are the last person I want to discuss religion or God with. You are a sick **** and I honestly don’t hold your opinions valuable at all. Go spin your wheels sir.
🤣🤣

Typical. Put your tail between your legs and run away when the conversation gets too tough for you.

So much for busting the dip***** already!🤣🤣

🤣🤣

Typical. Put your tail between your legs and run away when the conversation gets too tough for you.

So much for busting the dip***** already!🤣🤣
Oh it happened your just to dumb to understand no one likes you. What argument am I losing with you again? Do you even know what crazyness your spinning or is toon hitting you tit hard today?

Oh it happened your just to dumb to understand no one likes you. What argument am I losing with you again? Do you even know what crazyness your spinning or is toon hitting you tit hard today?
I'm not interested in your flailing. You make a claim, that claims gets challenged, and all you can do is throw out insults and flail around.

You haven't busted anyone, except yourself!🤣

Don't run. Answer his question. What do those passages mean?

Reactions: my_2cents
I'm not interested in your flailing. You make a claim, that claims gets challenged, and all you can do is throw out insults and flail around.

I am sorry I flailed? Now you sound like a pussy. I took you on and defeated you then you wanted to argue the bible with me. I grew bored of your cuntyness growing and sour attitude so I stopped. Nothing more nothing less. I would say I never flailed just am not going to argue with someone who can't even be openminded. Then you became a **** so I wasn't going to push you in case you have mental health issues.

I am sorry I flailed? Now you sound like a pussy. I took you on and defeated you then you wanted to argue the bible with me. I grew bored of your cuntyness growing and sour attitude so I stopped. Nothing more nothing less. I would say I never flailed just am not going to argue with someone who can't even be openminded. Then you became a **** so I wasn't going to push you in case you have mental health issues.
You haven't defeated anyone. You are literally running away from the conversation! 🤣

Again, I'm not interested in your flailing. You make a claim, that claims gets challenged, and all you can do is throw out insults and flail around.

Reactions: davidallen
You haven't defeated anyone. You are literally running away from the conversation! 🤣

Again, I'm not interested in your flailing. You make a claim, that claims gets challenged, and all you can do is throw out insults and flail around.

So "flailing" is your safe word then? I said you became a **** and started trying to run down a rabbit hole. Your opinion means nothing to me in life. You have no value in my life. Nothing. It doesn't bother me if your escape to this calling me a "flailer". Have fun invest in life more then what you do and that doesn't mean money.

PoliteBetterHare-size_restricted.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT