ADVERTISEMENT

Tweet/headline from yesterday

And how would any of those have prevented the shooting, Dave? "Let's just do something" and "we need common sense gun laws" rings hollow these days, especially with the Democratic Party's embrace of shitbag criminals. Got anything of actual substance that might actually address the issues to offer up?
Liability insurance requirement. Yore welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: SquatchinPoke
Liability insurance requirement. Yore welcome.
Smoke Smoking GIF by Originals

Insurance is going to stop mass shootings. Holy shit I am going to be richer. I might make it to the district that won't have to deliver X amount of packages for Bezos before I can eat.

Smoke Smoking GIF by Originals

Insurance is going to stop mass shootings. Holy shit I am going to be richer. I might make it to the district that won't have to deliver X amount of packages for Bezos before I can eat.
Do you have an underwriter who would accept someone in treatment for clinical depression? Imagine the premiums you could be racking up!

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Lol. Con law expert here? Something you read on the internet make you think this is some kind of legit argument for disarming the people?
Lol. Con law expert there? Something you read in an NRA pamphlet redefined the terms "regulated" in your brain?

Leftist love revisionist history and changing the meaning of words to fit whatever BS narrative fits their needs in that moment in time.
It takes a special kind of dumbass to think that the Founders snuck in a limitation on citizens owning firearms in the Bill of Rights which was......................wait for it......................this may shock you......................a bunch of amendments that specifically limited the powers of the federal government.

It takes a special kind of dumbass to think that the Founders snuck in a limitation on citizens owning firearms in the Bill of Rights which was......................wait for it......................this may shock you......................a bunch of amendments that specifically limited the powers of the federal government.
Common sense has never been a strong suite for the leftist.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
You might want to look into how "well regulated" was used around the time of the birth of our nation. It's definitely not what you think it is, lol.
So it doesn't mean "well-organized and well-disciplined" - are you sure about that?

Same way they do when you apply for life insurance. Hope that helps.
Only with your consent for medical records, limited info about lab tests and some prescriptions if not. You can be crazy as shit and have no medical record though.

Weird thing is if I get turned down for life insurance based on my medical history then I don't have much in the way of options since there's not a robust blackmarket for life insurance policies. I wonder if it's the same for firearms...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT