ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson On Nikki Haley

Anyone else notice how the NeoCons are coming to realize nobody can beat Trump so they’re subtly starting to suggest he should name Nikki as his VP candidate? Is there any distinction between Nikki and John Bolton when it comes to advocating for unending war?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The video of Vivek dressing down the media was good.

Nikki Haley is not going to be the Republican nominee, I don't think ever. Way to liberal on immigration.
It will be interesting to see how long Vivek will be allowed to slap the media around before it brings out its big guns to attack him back. Right now they do not see him as an existential threat to their power, mostly he’s an annoyance to them. But if he gains some traction, and especially if it looks like he might become the VP choice - which he is working furiously to become, he knows he has no chance at the top spot - we will start to see a unified smear campaign against him on a par with what they’re doing with Trump and what they did with DeSantis. No, I think they’re going all-on on Nikki Haley to finagle her way into Trump’s inner circle where she can report back to them any relevant intelligence on what he’s up to, and she would be next in line if they decide he has become too serious a threat to their global hegemonic vision and take him out. Observers from Tucker Carlson on the right to Glenn Greenwald on the left are trying to warn us, but the manipulation/propaganda of the war machine in this country is deeply imbedded into our consciousness, and Nikki is doing very well in the GOP primary race. God save us all!

It will be interesting to see how long Vivek will be allowed to slap the media around before it brings out its big guns to attack him back. Right now they do not see him as an existential threat to their power, mostly he’s an annoyance to them. But if he gains some traction, and especially if it looks like he might become the VP choice - which he is working furiously to become, he knows he has no chance at the top spot - we will start to see a unified smear campaign against him on a par with what they’re doing with Trump and what they did with DeSantis. No, I think they’re going all-on on Nikki Haley to finagle her way into Trump’s inner circle where she can report back to them any relevant intelligence on what he’s up to, and she would be next in line if they decide he has become too serious a threat to their global hegemonic vision and take him out. Observers from Tucker Carlson on the right to Glenn Greenwald on the left are trying to warn us, but the manipulation/propaganda of the war machine in this country is deeply imbedded into our consciousness, and Nikki is doing very well in the GOP primary race. God save us all!
"I think they’re going all-on on Nikki Haley to finagle her way into Trump’s inner circle where she can report back to them any relevant intelligence on what he’s up to"

They? There is no they.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT