ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley is brown?

Came back to add this one. A buddy of mine over a scotch mentioned something about Hillary. He said her female parts must look like a cross between Jaba the Hut and Chewbacca.

bill-clintion-bill.gif

I don’t explain it. Why don’t you tell me about all the ideas she came up with on her own that made her successful?

I do take it back. I said more than once how impressive I thought he was (still do) but I had qualms that he made his millions in association with big pharma.
All I know is she was well thought of as a governor.

Remember when Democrats were against Billionaires controlling politicians and elections with their money? Not so much now are they?
This cvnt is still against Millionaires when it fits the narrative. She will be back on Billionaires next week.

This cvnt is still against Millionaires when it fits the narrative. She will be back on Billionaires next week.

Interesting. 80 billion for 87,000 new IRS agents to get those millionaires. Return on your money 500 million. Net loss of 79.5 billion dollars. Democrats....they just can't math very well. Yup you got those millionaires for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT