ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley is brown?

Regardless of the color of her skin Nikki Haley is dumb as a rock, the Kamala Harris of the Republican Party, with the single exception that she can repeat the NeoCon talking points she is instructed to say without dissolving into a word salad. When asked a question she hasn’t been given the answer in advance she dissembles into sheer lunacy.

Regardless of the color of her skin Nikki Haley is dumb as a rock, the Kamala Harris of the Republican Party, with the single exception that she can repeat the NeoCon talking points she is instructed to say without dissolving into a word salad. When asked a question she hasn’t been given the answer in advance she dissembles into sheer lunacy.
I disagree. I'm not a Haley fan by any means but at least she can put a coherent statement out there that people can understand. I may disagree with her but at least she can communicate like an adult. Harris never makes sense.

👍

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
You were high on swami before it all started Dan. Then Kennedy jr. A disturbing infatuation.
Never "high" on Vivek. Intrigued is closer to the truth, but didn't trust his connection to Big Pharma. Yes, very high on Jr. until he showed his true colors.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Clow
Never "high" on Vivek. Intrigued is closer to the truth, but didn't trust his connection to Big Pharma. Yes, very high on Jr. until he showed his true colors.
Ain't nothin wrong with backtracking Dan. Hindsight 20/20 my man. 👍

I never said Haley was right about anything I said she is not inn the same category of stupid as Harris. Harris is a special level of stupid.
I'll grant you that. Harris is one rung higher on the "stupid ladder" than Haley, but the rungs are very close to each other. Haley has no core, no principles. She's rents herself out to the highest bidder and memorizes what they want her to say. But get her off preordained topics and she's like a deer in the headlights, spouts one inane thing after another. She's as dumb as a rock.

I'll grant you that. Harris is one rung higher on the "stupid ladder" than Haley, but the rungs are very close to each other. Haley has no core, no principles. She's rents herself out to the highest bidder and memorizes what they want her to say. But get her off preordained topics and she's like a deer in the headlights, spouts one inane thing after another. She's as dumb as a rock.
I agree she's sold herself to the deep state but she's not dumb, corrupt maybe but not dumb.

I agree she's sold herself to the deep state but she's not dumb, corrupt maybe but not dumb.
You're not paying attention. When she gets asked a question for which she hasn't rehearsed the answer a thousand times she freezes and begins to blabber nonsense. I remember saying the same thing about Kamala Harris way back when she was a front runner for the nomination and @my_2cents argued until he was blue in the face that she was highly intelligent, articulate and a well seasoned politician. I see the same shallowness in Haley. The problem with Haley is her stupidity could very easily get us involved in wars across the globe, anything to satisfy the bloodlust of her superiors.

In other words, she's a politician. Got it.

Doesn't matter what Haley is or isn't. She is toast just as the others are. Irrelevant.
I hope you’re right. There’s a big establishment/NeoCon push to get Trump to name her VP. If he does that should confirm to all of us that the war mongering deep state has something on him he doesn’t want us to know about.

Last edited:
I hope you’re right. There’s a big establishment/NeoCon push to get Trump to name her VP. If he does that should confirm to all of is that the war mongering deep state has something on him he doesn’t want us to know about.
If they had something on him they would have played that card long ago instead of all this made up bs to get him. Insurrection bs, raping a woman in a dept store dressing room, muh russia, mean tweets, nazi, dictator, Putins Puppet, WW3, classified docs etc etc

Tell us how you really feel

If they had something on him they would have played that card long ago instead of all this made up bs to get him. Insurrection bs, raping a woman in a dept store dressing room, muh russia, mean tweets, nazi, dictator, Putins Puppet, WW3, classified docs etc etc
I'm not so sure you're right about that. Their big concern has always been to keep the war profiteering unchecked, and to be honest they played him like a fiddle on that account when he was pres. The other crap could have been something to remind him they could crush him if they ever had to.

Tell us how you really feel
I feel Nikki Haley is a Hillary Clinton clone (she even said as much) who has been bought and paid for by the armaments industry and would get us involved in a war as soon as she was told to do it. I think her intelligence lands on the shallow end of the spectrum, and it is easy to see if you pay the slightest attention. Vivek tried his best to tell us abourt her, but too many of us have been attracted to her chant that we aren't involved in enough wars.

• Haha
I'm not so sure you're right about that. Their big concern has always been to keep the war profiteering unchecked, and to be honest they played him like a fiddle on that account when he was pres. The other crap could have been something to remind him they could crush him if they ever had to.
We need a red white and blue top hat on dandelions melon with his cock sucking hole sucking on a kazoo. 🤣

I feel Nikki Haley is a Hillary Clinton clone (she even said as much) who has been bought and paid for by the armaments industry and would get us involved in a war as soon as she was told to do it. I think her intelligence lands on the shallow end of the spectrum, and it is easy to see if you pay the slightest attention. Vivek tried his best to tell us abourt her, but too many of us have been attracted to her chant that we aren't involved in enough wars.

Ok lets get this straight. I don't believe she is a Hillary clone. First she is not coyote ugly, Two, look like a reject from the zoo hippo exhibit, or three, one step away from the FBI ten most wanted board in your local post office. No one is as conniving as Hillary, lies like Hillary, or has a direct line via intercom to Satan.

Came back to add this one. A buddy of mine over a scotch mentioned something about Hillary. He said her female parts must look like a cross between Jaba the Hut and Chewbacca.

Last edited:
You're not paying attention. When she gets asked a question for which she hasn't rehearsed the answer a thousand times she freezes and begins to blabber nonsense. I remember saying the same thing about Kamala Harris way back when she was a front runner for the nomination and @my_2cents argued until he was blue in the face that she was highly intelligent, articulate and a well seasoned politician. I see the same shallowness in Haley. The problem with Haley is her stupidity could very easily get us involved in wars across the globe, anything to satisfy the bloodlust of her superiors.
How do you explain the fact she was a successful Governor?

Ok lets get this straight. I don't believe she is a Hillary clone. First she is not coyote ugly, Two, look like a reject from the zoo hippo exhibit, or three, one step away from the FBI ten most wanted board in your local post office. No one is as conniving as Hillary, lies like Hillary, or has a direct line via intercom to Satan.
Hills set the standard. 👍

You’ve got me there! I should have said she’s a philosophical clone of Hillary.

How do you explain the fact she was a successful Governor?
I don’t explain it. Why don’t you tell me about all the ideas she came up with on her own that made her successful?
Can't take it back Dan. You fully throated the swami.
I do take it back. I said more than once how impressive I thought he was (still do) but I had qualms that he made his millions in association with big pharma.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT