ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot at PA Rally; 2 dead

Yes, very much so. Take a step back for a moment and read some of these crazy posts on this thread. Even the recent ones responding to my post.
I haven’t seen anyone wish death another similar the post I quoted so no.. they aren’t comparable. I have to stand on every post in this thread like you think. Right now, I’m hoping everyone involved is okay and rhetoric on both sides really tones down.

Yeah, just as disgusting as what you see occurring on this thread right now.
So you find outrage over an attempted political assassination to be disgusting? You’re even more of a sniveling little c.unt than anyone previously thought. Now, lecture us again about how we’re all a bunch of fascists, little punk ass bitch.
🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Just a few minute ago at the Trump rally.

Terrible situation.. so sad
I'm thankful that Trump appears to not have been seriously injured and no one else appears to have been seriously hurt or killed either.

I hope that the shooter (or shooters) are arrested and carefully protected. No Oswald situation.

This incident must be thoroughly investigated and no stone should be left unturned. Whoever is responsible for this should be held accountable under the law. And all Americans should refrain from jumping to conclusions or attacking each other until we know the facts of exactly what happened here.

Reactions: AC2020 and tlwwake
I'm thankful that Trump appears to not have been seriously injured and no one else appears to have been seriously hurt or killed either.

I hope that the shooter (or shooters) are arrested and carefully protected. No Oswald situation.

This incident must be thoroughly investigated and no stone should be left unturned. Whoever is responsible for this should be held accountable under the law. And all Americans should refrain from jumping to conclusions or attacking each other until we know the facts of exactly what happened here.
Agree 100%. AP now confirming shooter is dead. With how much security was there, was the person outside of the venue? I’m confused by that. Hoping all other bystanders are okay.

This is the result of you and your allies in the leftist media constantly REEEEEEEEEEEEE-ing about fascism and threats to democracy. Spare us your phony concern. F.uck off you little Marxist cocksucker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT