ADVERTISEMENT

Trump running pay for pardon bribery scheme out of White House

Man.

I thought the unhingement would get betterif Biden won, but it just gets worse.

Any day now, I suspect QuackpotUp will inform us about how Donald Trump is the real power in the UT Athletic Department and the Orange Man is the one keeping the mighty Houston Cougars out of the Big XII.

wnEqMA8.jpg

Typically, we post our sources for such things. It promotes discussion. You do it. I do it. Almost everyone does.

As usual CUp has way oversold the facts.

As usual CUp has way oversold the facts.

So it would seem 😂 😂

“A Justice Department official said no government official is or was a target of the investigation.”

PmYtclP.gif

Last edited:
The media needed one more fake news "scandal" as a going away gift to Trump, and like all the others, Cup bought it hook, line, and sinker.

There is pretty clearly some type of investigation going on. Those reports don’t necessarily even say Trump is being investigated. CUP went too far with that, but what are you gonna do? That’s who he is.

There is pretty clearly some type of investigation going on.

Yet you mock every post about election fraud investigations with your haha smiley face.

You're just like the joke about the Catholic ditch diggers across from the whore hours.

A Baptist minister enters the whore house. One of the ditch diggers says, "You know Clancy, it's a sad day when a man of such high moral character enters a house of ill repute.".

A Jewish Rabbi enters the whore house. The ditch digger says, "You know Clancy, it's a sad day when a man of such high moral character enters a house of ill repute".

A Catholic Priest enters the whore house. The ditch digger says, "You know Clancy. I think their is someone sick in there".

Yet you mock every post about election fraud investigations with your haha smiley face.

You're just like the joke about the Catholic ditch diggers across from the whore hours.

A Baptist minister enters the whore house. One of the ditch diggers says, "You know Clancy, it's a sad day when a man of such high moral character enters a house of ill repute.".

A Jewish Rabbi enters the whore house. The ditch digger says, "You know Clancy, it's a sad day when a man of such high moral character enters a house of ill repute".

A Catholic Priest enters the whore house. The ditch digger says, "You know Clancy. I think their is someone sick in there".

Election fraud investigations?

Lol.

Is that what you’re calling the absolute nonsense you’ve been screeching to the Stars about?

When you post a report of the Justice Department asking a federal judge for access to over 50 electronic devices seized pursuant to a search warrant that expressly sets forth the nature of the investigation by the DOJ, I’ll take you and your “investigations” seriously.

Reactions: davidallen
Election fraud investigations?

Lol.

Is that what you’re calling the absolute nonsense you’ve been screeching to the Stars about?

When you post a report of the Justice Department asking a federal judge for access to over 50 electronic devices seized pursuant to a search warrant that expressly sets forth the nature of the investigation by the DOJ, I’ll take you and your “investigations” seriously.

Yet your response to CUp's post is, "There is pretty clearly some type of investigation going on." lol... I can see right through you.

Reactions: iasooner1
Yet your response to CUp's post is, "There is pretty clearly some type of investigation going on." lol... I can see right through you.

I would say court filings by the DOJ mentioning an investigation and asking that evidence seized pursuant to a search warrant is pretty clear evidence that an investigation is going on.

Which is significantly more evidence of a legitimate investigation actually occurring than your gatewaypundit nonsense.

Keep telling yourself that while you screeeeeeeeeeeee your fantasies you call “investigations” because I see right through you as well.....MAGACup.

Last edited:
There is pretty clearly some type of investigation going on. Those reports don’t necessarily even say Trump is being investigated. CUP went too far with that, but what are you gonna do? That’s who he is.
Who do you think is most likely to have blown the whistle on this? Somebody inside the White House?

Who do you think is most likely to have blown the whistle on this? Somebody inside the White House?

No clue.

And I’m not claiming this goes all of the way to the top in any way.

It very well could be a low level functionary taking bribes from folks that believe s/he has a lot more influence and stroke in the process than s/he actually does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT