ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Foundation: New York AG Statement

I bet I could go to your club, ask around, and response when I mentioned your name >50 percent of people's eyes would roll back into their sculls before they started telling me all the stupid things you've said or done.

You still haven't figured out how it works. Spewing dusty test scores proves you didn't get the gist.

A person of even moderate IQ would've.

I'll give you the answer as I don't think you can come up with it on your own.

You would suffer under the same spotlight.

Even more, because your accomplishments don't rank anywhere in the same galaxy as his. His drive and determination dwarf yours. His ability to dream big and make it a reality is something great men have that you don't possess. That's the difference in a person that achieves great things and you. He built skylines, transitioned to entertainment, won and then became president because some dink told him he couldn't. Hell, he's even running circles around you in your game as a hobby.

How does your list stack up?

Put'em up so we can grade you against him and give you some much needed perspective.

I didn’t inherit a million dollars.
I didn’t collude with a foreign government to steal an election.
I’ve never paid any hush money to cover up an affair.
I never promised the American people that Mexico would pay to build us a $20 billion wall.
I’ve never been charged with a felony.
Actually—I’m too smart for any of that.
Trump is not.
Case closed.

How high does your IQ have to be to collude with a foreign dictator to sell out America and steal an election?
Let’s see how smart you still think he is when his kids are booked into a federal penitentiary.
Obviously your definition of a High IQ individual is different than most Americans.

How high does your IQ have to be to collude with a foreign dictator to sell out America and steal an election?
Let’s see how smart you still think he is when his kids are booked into a federal penitentiary.
Obviously your definition of a High IQ individual is different than most Americans.
You sound like the most ardent Birther on the planet.

Reactions: Bitter Creek

0-4

How high does a President’s IQ have to be to invite Russian spies into the Oval Office?

If these predictions do occur, it will only be because he won the election. Otherwise, there would be nobody on the left or in the media clamoring for him to be jailed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT