ADVERTISEMENT

This is just sickening to watch

My peeps?

Dude, you are more likely one of my peeps - chonky, white, grey haired, on a message board?

Those are my peeps.

Having said that, I am very sympathetic to those who legitimately believe they are at a greater risk of death by rogue cop than I am. I won't even pretend to understand their anguish, their frustration. Those would be the folks I would walk arm in arm with.
Read up on the true picture. Not the emotional portrayal. Always good to educate yourself. https://www.dolanconsultinggroup.co...hs-Surrounding-Police-Use-of-Lethal-Force.pdf

This is amateur hour. This entire thing. Amateurs.

These Antifa punks are just as big of pussies as the BLM and the moronic, white 2nd Amendment idiots that storm the capital and think they're tough. You know those guys....the ones that never served in the military and think they're patriots. Yeah, all pussies.

Let's call it like it is, these protests are lame. What are they accomplishing? You're not going to achieve a revolution by taking a knee at a God damned football game or looting baby formula from a Target. How did all those peaceful protests work out for MLK? You want real revolution? You have to get dirty.

You have to kill cops. I said it. For every dead black man at a traffic stop, two dead cops.

Do you know what they do to cops in Mexico or Brazil or Venezuela? They cut their feet off, cut their hands off, have seen some with their face ripped off....then they kill them. You have to bring it to that level.

There are neighborhoods and favelas in Brazil that cops do not enter unless in large groups. You enter at your own risk. Do I want to live a country where cops are scared every time they go to work? No. But I also don't want to live in a country where EVERY law abiding, black citizen is scared to death of getting pulled over by the police.

Either go all out or quit wasting our time.

LE needs to pay you a visit.

Reactions: Mr.OSU
Read up on the true picture. Not the emotional portrayal. Always good to educate yourself. https://www.dolanconsultinggroup.co...hs-Surrounding-Police-Use-of-Lethal-Force.pdf
Dude, puh-lease, you do the research. What does Dolan Consulting Group do? Why is their data 5 years old? Have you verified those stats? What do medical errors have to do with intentionally choking a man to death? Is it really your belief that the kid in this video is a threat to you and your way of life, to your culture?

There are plenty of bad actors out there. You don't have to make shit up to get that point across. Nor do you have to deny people who have legitimate concerns.

My peeps?

Dude, you are more likely one of my peeps - chonky, white, grey haired, on a message board?

Those are my peeps.

Having said that, I am very sympathetic to those who legitimately believe they are at a greater risk of death by rogue cop than I am. I won't even pretend to understand their anguish, their frustration. Those would be the folks I would walk arm in arm with.
So you don't condemn the violent actions happening?

Dude, puh-lease, you do the research. What does Dolan Consulting Group do? Why is their data 5 years old? Have you verified those stats? What do medical errors have to do with intentionally choking a man to death? Is it really your belief that the kid in this video is a threat to you and your way of life, to your culture?

There are plenty of bad actors out there. You don't have to make shit up to get that point across. Nor do you have to deny people who have legitimate concerns.
You liberals give two shi** about the truth. Numbers are linear with future numbers practically. This bs of one bad cop/cops being projected to law enforcement as a whole to cause chaos is irresponsible bs. The numbers don’t show a major issue and spell out the amazing job le does out there under incredibly difficult circumstances . Let me ask you what do you think of Antifa? Let me add if you are taking part in projecting the problem to law enforcement as a whole you are partly responsible for this chaos.

Last edited:
Intentionally choking a man to death? Please explain your findings in detail, Dave. I'll bet neither autopsy supports your claim.

The key word here is "intentionally." According to the Minneapolis Police Code of Conduct, this officer was trained to do this. Looks to me like the MPD is partially responsible for this death.

Reactions: windriverrange
The key word here is "intentionally." According to the Minneapolis Police Code of Conduct, this officer was trained to do this. Looks to me like the MPD is partially responsible for this death.
He wasn't choked to death. He didn't die from traumatic asphyxiation. He died because he couldn't compensate for lactic acidosis adequately with the weight of an adult on his back.

Reactions: iasooner1
Intentionally choking a man to death? Please explain your findings in detail, Dave. I'll bet neither autopsy supports your claim.
Good point. Either it was "asphyxiation from sustained pressure" or "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."

In either case, the proximate cause was a full grown man kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes - approximately half of that time the handcuffed individual was non responsive.

You go right on ahead and defend that if you must. If your heritage requires it.

So you don't condemn the violent actions happening?
You will have to be specific.

Are a punch of opportunistic assholes smashing and grabbing worthy of condemnation - what a ****ing stupid question.

Are people taking a knee some kind of threat to you and your people? Only if you are so insecure as to be offended by a contrary opinion.

Last edited:
Antifa? A bunch of entitled pricks who have no idea what they want other than to watch shit burn. Kinda like Trump supporters. Give me what I want or I will cry like a toddler...
Ironic, since you’ve been crying like a toddler for years! Look in the mirror fat boy

You will have to be specific.

Are a punch of opportunistic assholes smashing and grabbing worthy of condemnation - what a ****ing stupid question.

Are people taking a new some kind of threat to you and your people? Only if you are so insecure as to be offended by a contrary opinion.
Are you drunk? You and your people? Almost sounds racist! You’re a spoiled toddler throwing a tantrum

Reactions: Ostatedchi
You liberals give two shi** about the truth. Numbers are linear with future numbers practically. This bs of one bad cop/cops being projected to law enforcement as a whole to cause chaos is irresponsible bs. The numbers don’t show a major issue and spell out the amazing job le does out there under incredibly difficult circumstances . Let me ask you what do you think of Antifa? Let me add if you are taking part in projecting the problem to law enforcement as a whole you are partly responsible for this chaos.
Here's a little of that do your research kinda thing.... How many people killed by police in the US in 2019? Now how many in the UK?

Can you handle that kind of truth, or is that the kind of truth you don't give two shits about?

This is amateur hour. This entire thing. Amateurs.

These Antifa punks are just as big of pussies as the BLM and the moronic, white 2nd Amendment idiots that storm the capital and think they're tough. You know those guys....the ones that never served in the military and think they're patriots. Yeah, all pussies.

Let's call it like it is, these protests are lame. What are they accomplishing? You're not going to achieve a revolution by taking a knee at a God damned football game or looting baby formula from a Target. How did all those peaceful protests work out for MLK? You want real revolution? You have to get dirty.

You have to kill cops. I said it. For every dead black man at a traffic stop, two dead cops.

Do you know what they do to cops in Mexico or Brazil or Venezuela? They cut their feet off, cut their hands off, have seen some with their face ripped off....then they kill them. You have to bring it to that level.

There are neighborhoods and favelas in Brazil that cops do not enter unless in large groups. You enter at your own risk. Do I want to live a country where cops are scared every time they go to work? No. But I also don't want to live in a country where EVERY law abiding, black citizen is scared to death of getting pulled over by the police.

Either go all out or quit wasting our time.

Mlk jr changed the fabric of this country. It’s not his fault what happened next.

The rest of that is just nuts. This country is completely safe for anyone who buys in and plays by the rules. George Floyd was murdered, but it’s an absolute statistical anomaly no matter how much your white guilt gets triggered.

We are all scared living in fear! 6000 blacks murdered by blacks, but 15 unarmed by police. No one with a normal brain can take this serious.

200527113638-01-george-floyd-killing-screengrab-medium-plus-169.jpg

You and Medic can get behind this if you like... Really is a damn shame to see people defend the indefensible, but you be you.

200527113638-01-george-floyd-killing-screengrab-medium-plus-169.jpg

You and Medic can get behind this if you like... Really is a damn shame to see people defend the indefensible, but you be you.

Why did Floyd bring these murderers to his location? You have racist pigs just drooling to kill a black man is what I hear. If it was me I would hide at the library or Lowe’s with real money while not high on meth. Not with counterfeit money tweaking on meth and fentanyl. Why risk it when blacks are hunted every day?

We are all scared living in fear! 6000 blacks murdered by blacks, but 15 unarmed by police. No one with a normal brain can take this serious.
What moves the needle for you Harrison? Take race out of the equation for a minute. How many people can the cops kill per day and you feel good about it? What if it was 20 a day instead of 3 or 4? What if it was 3 or 4 a year instead?

106560223-1591029237548-20200601_2019_daily_police_killings_Mapping_Police_Violence.png

How do you explain the 3x likliehood of death by cop for black Oklahoman vs. a white Oklahoman?

Help me fell better about this my man. You can do it.

Why did Floyd bring these murderers to his location? You have racist pigs just drooling to kill a black man is what I hear. If it was me I would hide at the library or Lowe’s with real money while not high on meth. Not with counterfeit money tweaking on meth and fentanyl. Why risk it when blacks are hunted every day?
Yeah, opioid addiction makes murder by cop a-ok in your book. Good to know where you stand.

What moves the needle for you Harrison? Take race out of the equation for a minute. How many people can the cops kill per day and you feel good about it? What if it was 20 a day instead of 3 or 4? What if it was 3 or 4 a year instead?

106560223-1591029237548-20200601_2019_daily_police_killings_Mapping_Police_Violence.png

How do you explain the 3x likliehood of death by cop for black Oklahoman vs. a white Oklahoman?

Help me fell better about this my man. You can do it.

Black people engage cops in crimes more than whites. Per capita it’s significantly more. Violent crimes significantly more. Run the simulation with that input and the answer is just sitting there ready for you to accept.

We can come together as to why that is and we would probably agree, but in 2020 too many minorities have a value system that does not align with decent society.

Boomers just watched the community rot and now you feel guilty but offer no solutions.

Yeah, opioid addiction makes murder by cop a-ok in your book. Good to know where you stand.

God you are one stupid liberal. You just don’t get it. No one, not anyone has said this was ok. Here in reality world we can comment on the actions of people and also know they did not deserve to die.

But also in reality world we know if George Floyd wasn’t high trying to cheat people out of money, he would be alive.

God you are one stupid liberal. You just don’t get it. No one, not anyone has said this was ok. Here in reality world we can comment on the actions of people and also know they did not deserve to die.

But also in reality world we know if George Floyd wasn’t high trying to cheat people out of money, he would be alive.
I haven't called you stupid in weeks. Why you gotta go that direction?

You just said that George Floyd brought this on himself - he should have been hiding out at Lowes or the Library with you instead.

Oh, and fentanyl is a synthetic opioid.

I haven't called you stupid in weeks. Why you gotta go that direction?

You just said that George Floyd brought this on himself - he should have been hiding out at Lowes or the Library with you instead.

Oh, and fentanyl is a synthetic opioid.

He had both drugs in his system from what I read.

I said if he was concerned with his own safety he would have avoided police. He didn’t, he acted in a way to dramatically increase his chances of them coming. You don’t have a logic compartment of your brain if you can’t understand that.

If I run backwards through a corn field do I deserve a cob up the ass?

Reactions: windriverrange
Black people engage cops in crimes more than whites.
Oh and can you explain what this means? How does one "engage cops in crimes" - to my thinking cops engage criminals, criminals actually work very hard NOT to engage cops in crimes, but I may have this part wrong...

He had both drugs in his system from what I read.

I said if he was concerned with his own safety he would have avoided police. He didn’t, he acted in a way to dramatically increase his chances of them coming. You don’t have a logic compartment of your brain if you can’t understand that.

If I run backwards through a corn field do I deserve a cob up the ass?

Do you presume that someone high on meth and fentanyl is making rational decisions? We all know you can hold your fentanyl with the best of them, maybe George wasn't quite as capable as you. Does that mean he deserved to die? I would have thought the compassionate thing would be to intervene and help him get some counseling and maybe career coaching. I could be wrong though.

Oh, don't run backwards through the cornfield.

Uh huh. More please. Take this out a bit. Give me some of your thinking on the why.

Poor schools, isolation, lack of property wealth, failed liberal policies that isolated black mothers, and racist police, racist zoning laws, losing religion and black political leadership convincing too many there’s nothing they can do about it.

Police have done their part over the last fifty years. They get better every year, but communities continue to sour.

Do you presume that someone high on meth and fentanyl is making rational decisions? We all know you can hold your fentanyl with the best of them, maybe George wasn't quite as capable as you. Does that mean he deserved to die? I would have thought the compassionate thing would be to intervene and help him get some counseling and maybe career coaching. I could be wrong though.

Oh, don't run backwards through the cornfield.

Who is saying he deserved to die? You are an intellectual brick wall.

Oh and can you explain what this means? How does one "engage cops in crimes" - to my thinking cops engage criminals, criminals actually work very hard NOT to engage cops in crimes, but I may have this part wrong...

Jesus fvck David, really? If you engage in crimes, people call the cops. Cops then come risk their lives in black neighborhoods (even though they are racist which is weird) Why are you being so obtuse? You are making a fool out of yourself.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT