ADVERTISEMENT

What do these numbers on my Profile mean?

Old Number Nine

Starter
Jan 20, 2005

Old Number Nine​

Starter

Messages - 1228
Reaction score - 616
Points - 113

Joined Jan 20, 2005Last seen 12 minutes ago · Viewing forum 34 and counting

I understand Messages but what do Reaction score and Points mean and more importantly, where do I redeem these points?

It's interesting that the maximum number of points that anyone has, that I can find, is 113 even if they have 20 times more Messages than I.

Old Number Nine​

Starter

Messages - 1228
Reaction score - 616
Points - 113

Joined Jan 20, 2005Last seen 12 minutes ago · Viewing forum 34 and counting

I understand Messages but what do Reaction score and Points mean and more importantly, where do I redeem these points?

It's interesting that the maximum number of points that anyone has, that I can find, is 113 even if they have 20 times more Messages than I.
I've got 31,000 more likes than you & also have 113 points. Some kinda rigged bullshit going on

rookie-numbers.gif

Those points are for the dumb trophies that Rivals boards have. Most active posters max that out in their first month on rivals. 🙄

Reaction score is ‘likes’.

Having a like : post ratio >> 1 is apparently a thing with some folks…

I've got 31,000 more likes than you & also have 113 points. Some kinda rigged bullshit going on
This going for Likes seems like a young person thing to me as I didn't even know I had likes until two weeks ago. It's not that I'm computer illiterate, I programmed industrial computers before retiring. Now, I'm just happy if write something that isn't panned.

Reactions: TheJimReaper
If you hover over the "Like" button you'll see that their are actually six choices, but the default is "Like". The six choices are: Like, Love, HaHa, WOW, Sad, Angry. The number of Reactions isn't necessarily all likes.
Learned something today.

Reactions: gyppoke
If you hover over the "Like" button you'll see that their are actually six choices, but the default is "Like". The six choices are: Like, Love, HaHa, WOW, Sad, Angry. The number of Reactions isn't necessarily all likes.
sometimes, somethings make me mad, but can't dislike something I feel is true. The "Dislike" button would be for the crap posts.

• Angry
Reactions: tom_v31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT