ADVERTISEMENT

How Is This Allowed To Happen In Our Country?

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

It amazes how quickly and severely this country has change from a law and order society to one of lawlessness. The concerning part is half the country full supports the lawlessness. SMFH

After World War II, crime rates increased in the United States, peaking from the 1970s to the early-1990s. Violent crime nearly quadrupled between 1960 and its peak in 1991. Property crime more than doubled over the same period. Since the 1990s, however, contrary to common misconception,[10] crime in the United States has declined steadily, and has significantly declined by the late 1990s and also in the early 2000s.

carry on

After World War II, crime rates increased in the United States, peaking from the 1970s to the early-1990s. Violent crime nearly quadrupled between 1960 and its peak in 1991. Property crime more than doubled over the same period. Since the 1990s, however, contrary to common misconception,[10] crime in the United States has declined steadily, and has significantly declined by the late 1990s and also in the early 2000s.

carry on
Has nothing to do with the OP

Flounder on, pedoscott.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy

carry on
Are you really this stupid or is it an act?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
When you can pinpoint for me the moment we turned from a law and order society into one of lawlessness, I’ll gladly tell you whether it’s an act or not…

I’m all ears.

carry on
Right about the time people like you started supporting the double standard enforcement of the law.

Right about the time people like you started supporting the double standard enforcement of the law.

What double standard are you referring to?

Do you think it’s possible that you have the inability to seperate your feelings on my political leanings from my opinions on law enforcement? I think you’d be surprised to find out what i think if could actually eliminate presumption from your posts, which you do with many posters.

carry on

Has everything to do with it, cuckfederate. And you know it.

If this shift into lawlessness happened within his lifetime, he can tell me precisely when that was…..yes?

seditionary on
I would say it started around the time of the race riots of the 60’s and the anti-Vietnam War protests of the 70’s and has built momentum from there until it’s out of control today with the BLM and Antifa riots of this decade. What does your life experience say to you?

Last edited:
What double standard are you referring to?

Do you think it’s possible that you have the inability to seperate your feelings on my political leanings from my opinions on law enforcement? I think you’d be surprised to find out what i think if could actually eliminate presumption from your posts, which you do with many posters.

carry on
Feelings? I'm not a leftist, controlled by feelings. I'm controlled by my deep seated conviction of right and wrong.

I would say it started around the time of the race riots of the 60’s and the anti-Vietnam War protests of the 70’s and has built momentum from there until it’s out of control today with the BLM and Antifa riots of this decade. What does your life experience say to you?

carry on

What momentum build are you imagining out of left field, Dan?

carry on

Feelings? I'm not a leftist, controlled by feelings. I'm controlled by my deep seated conviction of right and wrong.

It’s “deep-seeded”.

And…

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages
feel·ing

a belief, especially a vague or irrational one.
"he had the feeling that he was being watched"

con·vic·tion
https://www.google.com/search?clien...2ahUKEwjT7YWPiYiEAxWakYkEHSrxDN8Q3eEDegQIJBAI
noun

a firmly held belief or opinion.
"she takes pride in stating her political convictions"

You’re welcome for the prep for your 8th-grade reading exam.

carry on

It’s “deep-seeded”.

And…

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages
feel·ing

a belief, especially a vague or irrational one.
"he had the feeling that he was being watched"

con·vic·tion
https://www.google.com/search?clien...2ahUKEwjT7YWPiYiEAxWakYkEHSrxDN8Q3eEDegQIJBAI
noun

a firmly held belief or opinion.
"she takes pride in stating her political convictions"

You’re welcome for the prep for your 8th-grade reading exam.

carry on
"Lessons from a fry cook"

"Lessons from a fry cook"
maxresdefault.jpg

What momentum build are you imagining out of left field, Dan?

carry on
I’m imagining a momentum build that watches as a reporter stands making his report in front of burning buildings and burning cars and calls them mostly peaceful.

These illegals see the left, anqueefa, burn loot murder attacking cops and rioting and never have any charges brought by libtard DA's so why would they not attack cops here?
We don't enforce our border so why would they think we enforce laws in our Cities?
DrEaMeRs 🤣🤣
Liberals are a special kind of tarded.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
I read or heard these turds were released without bond? Correct me if I'm wrong.
I think they kept one for having committed numerous other crimes but they released the rest with an order to appear sometime in the future. Naturally the dumbass leftist are shocked these illegals would try to run. Like I've said before common sense evades the left.

I think they kept one for having committed numerous other crimes but they released the rest with an order to appear sometime in the future. Naturally the dumbass leftist are shocked these illegals would try to run. Like I've said before common sense evades the left.
Hard to believe assaulting a police officer would require immediate release without bail. Next thing I'm expecting to see is some kind of disciplinary action against the officers. Would not surprise me.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT