ADVERTISEMENT

The single best quote about feminism ever

NZ Poke

Heisman Candidate
Dec 16, 2007
This quote could #RedPill millions of people.

I'm surprised I've never heard it before today. Has anyone heard it before?

C-C8MHHVYAAff86.jpg

I found another good quote from Yockey:

The best-known example of this organic regularity, and the most Fate-laden for all concerned, was the contact between the group called Jews and the Western Culture. Until the discovery of the organic unity of a High Culture, and its inner articulation, no final understanding of what has come to be called “the Jewish problem” was possible. At this point, only the racial aspect of this problem is touched on, and it is only necessary to explain the origin of the Jewish race now existing

Reactions: anon_xl72qcu5isp39
This quote could #RedPill millions of people.

Could these quotes from Yockey also #RedPill millions of people...

"[Hitler]...the hero of the Second World War."

"After the conclusion of the Second World War, the opponents of the Hero of that war found themselves still dominated by his personality. Either they adopted his ideas and declared them as their own, or they continued to fight against them. There was no trace of a new idea independent of this Hero."

"Such will it be with the Hero of World War II. He represented the new, aesthetic type which will form and inspire all coming leaders in the West. The lamenting after the Second World War about his “mistakes” was simply contemptible. Every journalist and big-mouth knows better than the great — they just would not have made this or that mistake. No, for they would not have been able to do anything at all."

"Heroism is unique and cannot be wasted. As long as men survive, they will always be influenced by the Hero and his legend. He lives on in spirit and continues to take place in the world of facts and deeds."

Yockey:

These fact-creations were as nothing, however, to the massive, post-war, “concentration-camp” propaganda of the Culture-distorting regime based in Washington. This propaganda announced that 6,000,000 members of the Jewish Culture-Nation-State-ChurchPeople-Race had been killed in European camps, as well as an indeterminate number of other people. The propaganda was on a world-wide scale, and was of a mendacity that was perhaps adapted to a uniformized mass, but was simply disgusting to discriminating Europeans. The propaganda was technically quite complete. “Photographs” were supplied in millions of copies. Thousands of the people who had been killed published accounts of their experiences in these camps. Hundreds of thousands more made fortunes in post-war black-markets. “Gas-chambers” that did not exist were photographed, and a “gasmobile” was invented to titillate the mechanically-minded.

You quote the guy, and you don't even know who he is or what he advocated for?

Do a little research on him.

There are millions of interesting quotes - but few like his about feminism.

Considering this recent event below, do you think his quote about feminism was wrong?

FC Dallas under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team in a scrimmage

In preparation for two upcoming friendlies against Russia, the U.S. women’s national team played the FC Dallas U-15 boys academy team on Sunday and fell 5-2, according to FC Dallas’ official website.

Source: http://www.cbssports.com/soccer/new...-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

Yockey:

The blow that the American-Jewish Symbiosis has dealt the European organism is well-known. The values of this Symbiosis are purely animal, anti-Spiritual, anti-Aristocratic, anti-Cultural, anti-Heroic, anti-Imperialist, and therefore appeal to the worst element in the European population and to the worst in every individual European. In each point of its attack, America-Jewry opposes the values of Capitalism to those of Imperialism, the heroic world-outlook of the Age of Absolute Politics. With the spiritual-ethical values of Capitalism, America-Jewry is planning to kill the Western organism. But since the Past can never destroy the Future, only attempt to thwart it, that means American bayonets imposing the antiCultural Interregnum on Europe, and therein lies the possibility that for Europe will follow many decades of degradation, chaos, darkness, stultification, misery, and wasting away.

Yockey:
Between him and his Western host-surroundings there was no inner connection. He looked upon all Western developments with an even eye, the eye of the calculating spectator who seeks solely his own advantage. Shylock is the symbol of the Jew in the Western Culture, the usurer counting his coins and accumulating his resentment. For almost a thousand years the Jew drank his gall and bided his time, and then at last his opportunity emerged. With the coming of materialism, capitalism, democracy, and liberalism, a great wave of excitement went through the Jewish world. The Jew had seen the potentialities of these things and had fostered their growth in every way. The Illuminati and all of its Freemasonic offspring were infiltrated by the Jew and made into instruments of his revenge-politics. To the Jew the great attraction of all of these Western movements was that they were quantitative, and thus all tended to break down the exclusiveness of the West, which had kept him out of its power-struggles, and confined in his ghetto, dreaming of his revenge for centuries of persecution. Henceforth, he was generously accorded the same spiritual status as Westerners in their own Culture, and the same civic status as Westerners in their own Nation-States. He kept his own exclusiveness of course, and his own public life, for the New Year’s Resolutions of Liberalism—humanitarian is in, brotherly love, “tolerance” and the like were one- sided. They were a phase of our development and could not be echoed in the Jewish organism, which had long since passed beyond all development, like the Chinese, Hindus, and Moslems.

Considering this recent event below, do you think his quote about feminism was wrong?

So you believe women who play soccer or have a friendly scrimmage game against a male team are no longer exercising the "natural dignity of their sex" and are "inferior men"?

I can understand how the fascist Yockey could believe something like that, but do you agree with him?

So you believe women who play soccer or have a friendly scrimmage game against a male team are no longer exercising the "natural dignity of their sex" and are "inferior men"?
The golf team used to beat the women's basketball team in scrimmages when I was in school. #science

The American Jewish Committee condemned Yosef's remarks, stating that

“ Rabbi Yosef's remarks – suggesting outrageously that Jewish scripture asserts non-Jews exist to serve Jews – are abhorrent and an offense to human dignity and human equality...Judaism first taught the world that all individuals are created in the divine image, which helped form the basis of our moral code. A rabbi should be the first, not the last, to reflect that bedrock teaching of our tradition.[69]
The remark was also condemned by the Anti-Defamation League.[68]

Some of his quotes sound a bit like the flipside of this guy (but less extreme):

quote-goyim-were-born-only-to-serve-us-without-that-they-have-no-place-in-the-world-only-to-ovadia-yosef-58-99-21.jpg

Interestingly, the funeral for him (in 2013) was the largest in Israel's history, 800,000 people.

Source: http://www.timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-closes-down-for-rabbi-ovadia-yosefs-funeral/

How would US taxpayers feel if they learned their tax dollars are going to a country where views like this are celebrated? (800,000 people is not a small funeral)
You and the Rabbi can agree on something at least

"A woman's knowledge is only in sewing...Women should find other jobs and make hamin, but not deal with matters of Torah."

Ok, and?

Are you claiming women shouldn't be allowed to play golf?
Wait wut? They got beat at basketball. And no I'm not saying that. I'm saying bc of science women are inferior to men at basketball...although there are exceptions.

Watch this clip:

Or this:

I'm saying bc of science women are inferior to men at basketball...although there are exceptions.

Correct, there are exceptions which means your original statement in the quote above is not true in an absolute form.

But what does this have to do with the above quote by the fascist Yockey?

Watch this clip:

None of those clips answered the question I asked you. I'll ask you again...

Do you believe women who play soccer or have a friendly scrimmage game against a male team are no longer exercising the "natural dignity of their sex" and are "inferior men"?

A simply yes or no will suffice.

There are millions of interesting quotes - but few like his about feminism.

FC Dallas under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team in a scrimmage

In preparation for two upcoming friendlies against Russia, the U.S. women’s national team played the FC Dallas U-15 boys academy team on Sunday and fell 5-2, according to FC Dallas’ official website.

Source: http://www.cbssports.com/soccer/new...-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

I am not sure what you are trying to claim about a youth boys team beating the women's soccer team. That doesn't sound too surprising to me.

Correct, there are exceptions which means your original statement in the quote above is not true in an absolute form.

But what does this have to do with the above quote by the fascist Yockey?
You're impossible. Men are physically superior to women is not a false statement even if Lisa Leslie can dunk on my ass.

I have no idea what this has to do with Yockey. I responded to the quote.

And, it doesn't mean women should not have the same rights as men. It's just science.

None of those clips answered the question I asked you. I'll ask you again...

Do you believe women who play soccer or have a friendly scrimmage game against a male team are no longer exercising the "natural dignity of their sex" and are "inferior men"?

A simply yes or no will suffice.

Women who play sports, exercise, or do squats should be celebrated. More power to them. (Especially if they look good in Yoga pants)

Are women inferior to men when it comes to sports? The answer is yes (with a few individual exception), thanks to biology and evolution.

All these new movies showing women beating up men (who are bigger than them) are doing women a bad disservice.

Men are physically superior to women

lol, now you are changing your statement.

The statement I was responding to was, "bc of science women are inferior to men at basketball." Which you then clarified with an exception, making your absolute statement untrue. Just as your new absolute statement is untrue, since there are some women who are physically superior to some men.

Still, I have no idea what any of this has to do with the quote by Yockey. Unless you believe women who play sports are somehow giving up the "natural dignity of their sex" and becoming "inferior men." Is this what you believe?

I have no idea what this has to do with Yockey. I responded to the quote.

Well, since the quote was from Yockey I would say it has a lot to do with Yockey!

And, it doesn't mean women should not have the same rights as men. It's just science.

Absolutely -- the difference is between equal opportunity (which everyone should have) and equal outcome (which the left wants).

Equal outcome can never happen. See Sweden.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
How the hell did this guy get 800,000 people at his funeral?! LOL

This guy makes Pat Robertson sound like Stuart Smalley.

If any public figure in the US said this (or his other quote above), I think we can predict the reaction. (Especially if they're not Muslim - Muslims can get a pass)
800,000 is nothing, about 1/4 of the popular vote margin for Clinton/Trump. Most put the attendance at around 350,000.

Absolutely -- the difference is between equal opportunity (which everyone should have) and equal outcome (which the left wants).

But you just quoted a man who was not advocating for equal opportunity! His quote is an attack on equal opportunity because he believes women should remain in their "place", i.e. "the natural dignity of their sex."

lol, now you are changing your statement.

The statement I was responding to was, "bc of science women are inferior to men at basketball." Which you then clarified with an exception, making your absolute statement untrue. Just as your new absolute statement is untrue, since there are some women who are physically superior to some men.

Still, I have no idea what any of this has to do with the quote by Yockey. Unless you believe women who play sports are somehow giving up the "natural dignity of their sex" and becoming "inferior men." Is this what you believe?
Lol...I'm not writing a paper here. Google testosterone.

Lol...I'm not writing a paper here.

No need to write a paper, a simple yes or no is all that is needed.

Do you believe women who play sports are somehow giving up the "natural dignity of their sex" and becoming "inferior men"?

Nope! Should I?

Yes, you really probably should...at least if you're wanting to keep any credibility whatsoever to your "not anti-Semitic, just dislike double standards" claims.

The fact that 800,000 people attended his funeral speaks for itself -- the *entire* Jewish population of Israel is estimated around 6.4 million.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

This is an astronomically high attendance percentage for a funeral (was Kim Jong Il even that high?) --- and the attendees clearly weren't put off by the ADL / AGC statements (I wonder if he ever retracted them).
How many times do you think you will be shocked to find out Israel is a majority right wing fundamentalist country?

No need to write a paper, a simple yes or no is all that is needed.

Do you believe women who play sports are somehow giving up the "natural dignity of their sex" and becoming "inferior men"?
Why do you continue to ask someone a question that they didn't pose?

Are you saying you're FOR child molestation??? Jeez dude, you're disgusting and need to be committed again.

Reactions: squeak
Why do you continue to ask someone a question that they didn't pose?

But they did pose it. They are the ones that turned to discussing women playing sports after posting a quote from a fascist regarding how feminism caused women to be liberated from the natural dignity of their sex and turned them into inferior men.

Reactions: anon_xl72qcu5isp39
Yes, you really probably should...at least if you're wanting to keep any credibility whatsoever to your "not anti-Semitic, just dislike double standards" claims.

I looked him up, after I posted the quote.

It was an insightful and witty quote.

There are endless beloved figures who have said witty quotes (and are often praised), and have also said controversial things. (Like Muhammed Ali -- he gets many passes)

If someone posts a funny Muhammed Ali quote, I'm not going to attack them as endorsing other Ali statements.

Example (not saying I agree or disagree with Ali here -- but only someone like Ali could still be beloved and celebrated after saying this):

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT