ADVERTISEMENT

I Don’t Know Why He Sparked An Outcry This Time

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
He’s been saying the same thing since Oct 8. The goal has never bern to retrieve the hostages. The goal has always been to kill Palestinians until they are driven from the little land they could still call theirs, drive the survivors into the desert, steal and “settle” the stolen land and seize the gas deposits that potentially could have altered the dynamic between the two people. Can’t have that! Must never lose focus on creating “Greater Israel” no matter how many sins against God’s Word or violations of international law it takes!

If genocide is the goal Israel sucks at it. Out of 2 million plus people in Gaza and all that have died is around 20K, rookie numbers if genocide is the goal.
It’s closer to 30,000, but that is beside the point. I wonder if you have a number of butchered Palestinians before Uncle Bibi crosses your red line. Do you have a number? Don’t try and sugar coat it about Hamas. How many innocent people does Bibi get to murder until you say enough is enough? Put a number out there. Out of 2.3 million Gazans how many are you comfortable being slaughtered before you say “okay, now I can no longed pretend it isn’t genocide”? I bet you don’t have a number. You’ve already said “as many as it takes, even if it takes all of them.” So even of it’s 2.3 million out of 2.3 million you’ll still reguse to call it genocide.

It’s closer to 30,000, but that is beside the point. I wonder if you have a number of butchered Palestinians before Uncle Bibi crosses your red line. Do you have a number? Don’t try and sugar coat it about Hamas. How many innocent people does Bibi get to murder until you say enough is enough? Put a number out there. Out of 2.3 million Gazans how many are you comfortable being slaughtered before you say “okay, now I can no longed pretend it isn’t genocide”? I bet you don’t have a number. You’ve already said “as many as it takes, even if it takes all of them.” So even of it’s 2.3 million out of 2.3 million you’ll still reguse to call it genocide.
IMO using civilians as human shields negates any claim of genocide. In your opinion using civilians as human shields is just, despite that being against international law.

IMO using civilians as human shields negates any claim of genocide. In your opinion using civilians as human shields is just, despite that being against international law.
You’re wrong. I say shoot the shield so you can get to the terrorist. That’s perfectly in keeping with international law. And if there are 10 shields, shoot all 10 of them. 100 shields, shoot ‘em all dead! We’ve gotta do what we’ve gotta do if we’re going to eliminate the terrorist.

1.5% have been killed? Is my math off Dan?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
The more you know.

According to the UN, 90 per cent of war-time casualties are civilians but somehow when it comes to Israel the genocide nuts have different standards.

United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) reports that civilian fatalities have climbed from 5 per cent at the turn of the century to more than 90 per cent in the wars of the 1990s. Generating reliable assessments of casualties of war is a notoriously complex process.

What percentage of Gaza deaths are civilians?
A recent Israeli study claimed that 61% of the casualties in Gaza were civilians. Is that plausible? The Gaza Ministry of Health numbers do not distinguish between civilian and combatant deaths or injuries.
What is the civilian casualty ratio in Palestine?
The Gaza Health Ministry, UN and some human rights groups reported that 69–75% of the Palestinian casualties were civilians; Israeli officials estimated that around 50% of those killed were civilians., giving Israeli forces a ratio between 1:1 and 3:1 during the conflict.

America's civilian casualty ratio in World War II was approximately 2:1. That means for every combatant killed, two civilians died. In the Iraq War, it is estimated that from 2003-2023 approximately 174,000 civilians were killed vs. 39,900 combatants.Dec 17, 2023

What percent of the 50 million people killed in World War II were civilians?
It is believed that 60 to 67 percent of all deaths were civilian fatalities, largely resulting from war-related famine or disease, and war crimes or atrocities.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Whoever has the picture of the guy beating the dead horse, now would be a good time to post it.
GI1RwFmWEAAMIxz

It’s interesting that none of you will name a number. I guess there is no number. Even if the IDF murders all 2.3 million you still won’t call it genocide.
Where does yer fervor for Palestine come from Dan? Go deep for yer own good.

Because of yer terrorist Arab brothers in middle east. Would do them crazy bastards a bit of good imo. Blast some DAC along with the feast.

Sorry, but I’ve got no terrorist Arab brothers in the middle east or anywhere else, or any other kind of terrorist for that matter. Terrorism is not my thing. You come much closer to having a terrorist brother by clinging to your Uncle Bibi, who is the perfect terrorist.

Sorry, but I’ve got no terrorist Arab brothers in the middle east or anywhere else, or any other kind of terrorist for that matter. Terrorism is not my thing. You come much closer to having a terrorist brother by clinging to your Uncle Bibi, who is the perfect terrorist.
The book of Yasser by yer bedside Dan?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT