ADVERTISEMENT

The Santos Chronicles, XXVII

I'd be fine with a vote for a long list of folks. Only Santos would get expelled, and you'd have egg on your face on the others. I'm good with that.
Why would I have egg on my face? Schiff is a proven liar, Omar married her brother in order to get around immigration laws, a direct violation of the law and Swallowswell can't get even the most basic of security clearances. Of course those on the lefts have no issue with the 3 Democrats but any sane person does.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Why would I have egg on my face? Schiff is a proven liar, Omar married her brother in order to get around immigration laws, a direct violation of the law and Swallowswell can't get even the most basic of security clearances. Of course those on the lefts have no issue with the 3 Democrats but any sane person does.
You should really push for that vote. Let me know if I need to sign yore petition.

You should really push for that vote. Let me know if I need to sign yore petition.
If it comes out let me know, I will be happy to sign it. I do find it interesting that you are of the opinion I would have egg on my face for having a vote on removing Democrats for their wrong doings. Adam Schiff did far worse than anything that idiot Santos did but you would vote to remove Santos, and based on you comments you wouldn't vote to remove Schiff. Very telling don't you think?

• Haha
If it comes out let me know, I will be happy to sign it. I do find it interesting that you are of the opinion I would have egg on my face for having a vote on removing Democrats for their wrong doings. Adam Schiff did far worse than anything that idiot Santos did but you would vote to remove Santos, and based on you comments you wouldn't vote to remove Schiff. Very telling don't you think?
What it tells you is if you cut him he would bleed Democrat. It oozes out of his pores when he's not bleeding.

• Haha
What has Schiff done that was worse in your eyes?

This should be a hoot lol

carry on

How do you think the Democrats would react if Santos announced he was changing party affiliation from Republican to Democrat?
I'd call on him to immediately resign from the House and call on Democrats to not welcome him into their caucus.

You don't sound nearly as enthusiastic now that you realize what yore prospects would be. Let me know if you get some gumption up and pursue this.

Fixed it. You’re welcome.
He fits right in with McC and the QOP doesn't he? How about this guy?

1673969994007.jpg

Reactions: Syskatine

1673969994007.jpg

No, he doesn’t. Fits in well with Biden and Schaffer, though. But I don’t see you getting too upset about those two clowns. 10% for the Big Guy!

Firing squad for Peña.

No, he doesn’t. Fits in well with Biden and Schaffer, though. But I don’t see you getting too upset about those two clowns. 10% for the Big Guy!

Firing squad for Peña.
Who is this Schaffer?

Biden, meh, hope he doesn't run again.

10% for the Big Guy, yeah Hunter is a POS. Wouldn't surprise me if he was pocketing money but telling others it was for his dad. Looking forward to evidence of what really happened. Shouldn't be that hard to resolve one way or the other.

Firing squad sounds a bit harsh, a good soak in lock up, restitution, etc sounds about right. Funny how some of our superstars (looking at you @CoastGuardCowboy, @Qorndog2021, @Sunburnt Indian, et al) want to run away from election-denying QOP types.

Who is this Schaffer?

Biden, meh, hope he doesn't run again.

10% for the Big Guy, yeah Hunter is a POS. Wouldn't surprise me if he was pocketing money but telling others it was for his dad. Looking forward to evidence of what really happened. Shouldn't be that hard to resolve one way or the other.

Firing squad sounds a bit harsh, a good soak in lock up, restitution, etc sounds about right. Funny how some of our superstars (looking at you @CoastGuardCowboy, @Qorndog2021, @Sunburnt Indian, et al) want to run away from election-denying QOP types.
The US average IQ is a paltry 98. Convince us this is low enough to produce 81 million voters stupid enough to vote for a shrub who promised economic stagnation and higher crime in Democrat debates. Brandon did not actively campaign. He could draw no audience.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway and the documentary film 2000 Mules. CoastGuardCowboy and Corndog2021 would abuse you in class room intelligence quotient testing.

• Haha

1673969994007.jpg

Oh, just ANOTHER right wing terrorist. Move along, it hardly registers any more there's so many if them. They're such broken people.

Like you and left wing child molesters.
"But that's different!"

The US average IQ is a paltry 98. Convince us this is low enough to produce 81 million voters stupid enough to vote for a shrub who promised economic stagnation and higher crime in Democrat debates. Brandon did not actively campaign. He could draw no audience.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway and the documentary film 2000 Mules. CoastGuardCowboy and Corndog2021 would abuse you in class room intelligence quotient testing.

LOL I can't wait for you sick freaks to whatabout this one.

I mean, if you need a pathological lying tranny to get elected.... run em' as a Republican.

Sunny, isn't your grandson all tuned into the Republicans? WTH is he doing in DC? Have you checked to see what this kid is doing without supervision? He's surrounded by some pretty oddball people.

I mean, if you need a pathological lying tranny to get elected.... run em' as a Republican.

Sunny, isn't your grandson all tuned into the Republicans? WTH is he doing in DC? Have you checked to see what this kid is doing without supervision? He's surrounded by some pretty oddball people.

Sounds like a Hunter Biden quote there. Weak. I would suggest layin off the rock brother! Get out and git some sun! Bless yer heart.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marocain Poke

Next we’ll find out he’s a clone of Hitler, or married his sister.

It’s odd considering the vetting process and gate keepers you have to go through that this guy fooled everyone when a Google search would’ve outed him.

iu

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

They need his vote Sy. You know what this is all about. They will embrace someone doing everything they "claim" to oppose with intense outrage as long as he has an R by his name. Same principle applied to Walker too.

Just look at this post:
Yes. And a bad republican is always preferable to ANY democrook.
Says it all. Just give them the R and the party-line vote, and they will say to heck with their claimed values every time.

They need his vote Sy. You know what this is all about. They will embrace someone doing everything they "claim" to oppose with intense outrage as long as he has an R by his name. Same principle applied to Walker too.

Just look at this post:

Says it all. Just give them the R and the party-line vote, and they will say to heck with their claimed positions every time.
C'mon booty gig. 🤣

Next we’ll find out he’s a clone of Hitler, or married his sister.

It’s odd considering the vetting process and gate keepers you have to go through that this guy fooled everyone when a Google search would’ve outed him.
I'm told grandson is head of two RNC fund raisers and is an event planner. 25 year old remains single and has rubbed elbows with AOC who lives in the same building. Both sometimes walk 2 blocks to work. AOC looks at him with disdain.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott

Just look at this post:

Says it all. Just give them the R and the party-line vote, and they will say to heck with their claimed values every time.

Oh it's a cult. They hate America.
I'm told grandson is head of two RNC fund raisers and is an event planner. 25 year old remains single and has rubbed elbows with AOC who lives in the same building. Both sometimes walk 2 blocks to work. AOC looks at him with disdain.

Well, she's probably turned off by the criminal party in DC.

Reactions: my_2cents
How is the logistics training going? Didn't he strand bus loads of folks in Nebraska one snowy night because he forgot to pay the drivers for the return trip?

• Haha
Did he share those 2020 polls with her that he shared with you and was bragging about? If so, she is probably still laughing at him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT