ADVERTISEMENT

The Santos Chronicles, XXVII

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
LOL our favorite Republican also went to Baruch on a volleyball scholarship and had a double knee replacement he took the game so seriously! 🤣😂 We had them shaking!

I see McCarthy went ahead and seated him. Because you know... republican.

LOL our favorite Republican also went to Baruch on a volleyball scholarship and had a double knee replacement he took the game so seriously! 🤣😂 We had them shaking!

Republicans will tolerate him as long as they can use him. Once his usefullness has expired they will drop him like a rock. This should come as a surprise to no one.

😂 😂 The quintessential Republican! He's perfect!

It’s borrowed from your team you doofus.
Mmmkay lol…I distinctly remember these types of deflections made by you and yours re: Herschel Walker, as well.

Weird how that narrative just fades into the background until you have to resort to pulling it out again…because…

Desperation…

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Mmmkay lol…I distinctly remember these types of deflections made by you and yours re: Herschel Walker, as well.

Weird how that narrative just fades into the background until you have to resort to pulling it out again…because…

Desperation…

carry on

You aren’t smart enough to see the parallels.

Is there a remedy to this? Can a member of congress be expelled for conduct that did not occur while in congress?

Meanwhile, it’s worth pointing out that you voted for a serial liar, Joe Biden. And none of us voted for Santos.

Is there a remedy to this? Can a member of congress be expelled for conduct that did not occur while in congress?

Meanwhile, it’s worth pointing out that you voted for a serial liar, Joe Biden. And none of us voted for Santos.

I don't know. They can not seat them or not give them committee assignments.

I know, I know. Whatabout (insert democrat into blank) and this guy are the same.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

I know, I know. Whatabout (insert democrat into blank) and this guy are the same.
Hmmm. Any idea on what the criteria are for not seating? Never heard of that before.

Whatabout is AWESOME!

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

I should have added that New York does not have a mechanism to recall an elected official, so that’s out.

Yeah, committee assignment. I get it. But I’m talking about refusing to allow this dickhead to get sworn in.

To my knowledge, she didn’t blatantly lie about basically everything that’s ever happened to her, or been probed re: campaign finance violations, which also would fit the personality profile thus far.

MTG has her demons, but I wouldn’t put her in the level of liar like this guy. He was overtly lying to his own constituents about his credentials as he was vying for their vote in primary and general elections. That’s pretty icky. He is facing increasing calls to resign, but he has a Trumpian defense mechanism that hasn’t quit yet…doesn’t seem to be something he’s willing to do.

carry on

When you Democrat supporting morons start holding those like Biden Adam Schiff and Eric Swallowswell accountable then you might have a leg to stand on, until then don't ask or expect Republicans to do what you will not.

If you get the clown to resign the Democratic Governor gets to pick the replacement making. That makes things a lot tighter in the house and could get McCarthy booted. So that's a nogo and what is holding up the Republicans from piling on.

I would recommend a game of smear the queer by the house members.

If you get the clown to resign the Democratic Governor gets to pick the replacement making. That makes things a lot tighter in the house and could get McCarthy booted. So that's a nogo and what is holding up the Republicans from piling on.

I suspect the Republican leadership will not make a move on Santos as long as he votes the way he’s told to vote.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
How do you think the Democrats would react if Santos announced he was changing party affiliation from Republican to Democrat?

To my knowledge, she didn’t blatantly lie about basically everything that’s ever happened to her, or been probed re: campaign finance violations, which also would fit the personality profile thus far.

MTG has her demons, but I wouldn’t put her in the level of liar like this guy. He was overtly lying to his own constituents about his credentials as he was vying for their vote in primary and general elections. That’s pretty icky. He is facing increasing calls to resign, but he has a Trumpian defense mechanism that hasn’t quit yet…doesn’t seem to be something he’s willing to do.

carry on
I want Santos to climb to the top of the George Washington bridge and belly flop onto the water below. I was simply curious to know if there was a legal way to not seat the guy in congress. Hopefully, he won’t be able to help himself and continue to lie to the extent that it will present an ethics violation such that he could be expelled. Those are the only two ways that I’m aware of to kick him to the curb. Dude is sick.

Yes. And a bad republican is always preferable to ANY democrook.

Desperation…

carry on
Schiff?

Carry on. 🤣

Article I, section 5 of the United States Constitution. The votes are likely there if McC would allow a motion to expel.
I'm game, lets put Santos, Schiff, Swallowswell, and Omar up for a vote to expel from Congress. Get rid of all three of them, you game?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT