ADVERTISEMENT

The Mandalorian

13 was probably my favorite episode yet. Getting to see Ahsoka dominate in real life was incredible and the double white saber looked fantastic on screen. Dave Filoni is the best thing going for Star Wars right now. Disney should have given him the reigns to the Skywalker saga.

Pretty handy terminals in the officer’s mess....where any random low ranking remote outpost transport driver can quickly grab a coffee and the secure location of a Moff command ship ;-)

Show is really a lot of fun. Loved the sonic charge that took out the TIEs....that was my favorite sound effect in the prequels.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Pretty handy terminals in the officer’s mess....where any random low ranking remote outpost transport driver can quickly grab a coffee and the secure location of a Moff command ship ;-)

Show is really a lot of fun. Loved the sonic charge that took out the TIEs....that was my favorite sound effect in the prequels.
It wouldn’t be a Star Wars show without something to be really hard and very easy all at the same time... You have to admit though, Pascals acting when he took off the helmet was incredible. His body language immediately changed. And the fact he still moved his head like he had a helmet on was great. Little details that could easily be missed.

The tag made it clear that the Boba Fett show is going a very different direction.

They can definitely have two shows because they are likely to be very different stories.

And that was a pretty amazing finale.

The wrinkle of the dark sabre being won in combat creates some interesting tension.

The question of what happens to Grogu between this point and the rise of the First Order is interesting also... you would expect him to be important under Luke’s tutelage but no mention in the final trilogy.

It’s really too bad they can’t pull a Star Trek and use some time travel to erase that abortion from canon.

I haven’t seen Clone Wars or Rebels, or read any of the books, so I only know what has been in movies and Mandalorian. Show has been good. This episode was fantastic and has me excited about seeing what’s next.

I will say that it has reminded me of a video game, and leveling up your character. Mando started with very little and all alone. He gained better armor, then a jet pack, then allies to help him fight, then a spear, then the dark saber. Now he is finally ready to take on the big boss...whoever that is.

Goosebumps and I can’t sleep. What an incredible episode. Why can’t we delete that abomination of a trilogy and have these guys do it!! Man, I can’t get over how cool that was to see.
That last 10 minutes gave us more of what we wanted than the last three movies combined.
Now that, my friends, is Star Wars.
Told a co-worker it's the best star wars anything since Rogue one.. easily!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT