ADVERTISEMENT

The Mandalorian

The frog episode sucked royally. Same thing happened 1st season, a stellar , fun episode followed by a huge downer.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
We family watch on Fridays so I won’t see it until this evening.

It wouldn’t take much to beat the last episode but good to hear there is story development in this one.

Funniest thing. So my wife isn't really into this but we watch together anyways. She loved last weeks episode and thought it might have been one of the best. Oh bless her heart.

Reactions: tlwwake
Enjoyed this episode much better but still not much story advancement. Hopefully they will develop the additional story of the Mandolarian people retaking Mandalore and getting the dark saber back.

Fantastic episode. One of the best yet. When they mentioned AT at the end, though, I almost fell out of my chair. They could make this incredible.

Reactions: tlwwake
Episode 3 of the new season sucked again. It's like they are giving each episode to a different writer. 2/3 episodes royally sucking, one that is an hour, another that is 30 mins is just stupid.

Episode 3 of the new season sucked again. It's like they are giving each episode to a different writer. 2/3 episodes royally sucking, one that is an hour, another that is 30 mins is just stupid.
Haha, see, I thought Ep 3 was one of the best of the whole series. First one to start tying it into the bigger story that we already know parts of. Again, to each their own, but I love them being different length. Like chapters in books.

Haha, see, I thought Ep 3 was one of the best of the whole series. First one to start tying it into the bigger story that we already know parts of. Again, to each their own, but I love them being different length. Like chapters in books.
I guess i'm not nerdy enough.

well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man-gif-the-dude-lebowski.gif

I liked episode 3 also.

Overall, I think the show is good, but not great. I have seen all the SW movies, but none of the animated series and have not read the books. So, I'm a fan, but not an all in SW nerd. I think the show is enjoyable, but I'm never crazy excited for the next episode like I have been for some other shows (like BB and BCS, for example).

I liked episode 3 also.

Overall, I think the show is good, but not great. I have seen all the SW movies, but none of the animated series and have not read the books. So, I'm a fan, but not an all in SW nerd. I think the show is enjoyable, but I'm never crazy excited for the next episode like I have been for some other shows (like BB and BCS, for example).
Your opinion is still invalidated since you said Th Dark Materials book series was meh 😉.

If the guy Ashoka is looking for is back, then I wonder if we find out where Ezra has been as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT