ADVERTISEMENT

The Man Behind the Curtain…

GunsOfFrankEaton

Heisman Winner
Aug 24, 2003
…Is propagating an illusion.

From a friend of mine in Tulsa.

“The world has gotten both more insane AND more coordinated at the same time. Have you noticed that? Do global crises that require global “solutions” not bother anyone else?

“This is not evidence of “progress,” but rather evidence of profound structural instability requiring exponentially greater intervention just to keep all the plates spinning in the air.

“We have lockdowns of varying intensity worldwide (commensurate with local disarmament), complete silence with respect to >$20T monetary and fiscal heroin, universal ignorance to natural recovery immunity, Pavlovian conditioning that stonks only go up, a total embargo on the discussion of age-driven hospitalization/death strata, and that’s just to name a few.

“Raw math is the only thing left that keeps me grounded in reality.

“Take for example the fact that the S&P has now DOUBLED off the 2020 lows despite the fact that MILLIONS of people have not made rent or mortgage payments in 18 months.

“This is occurring at the same time the Fed is still buying AT LEAST $40B per month of MBS to prop up the b̶a̶n̶k̶s̶ housing market.

“Meanwhile, interest on the national debt will COMPLETELY exceed tax receipts now on even the tiniest mean reversion in long-term interest rates.

“Here’s an unpopular take for you: EVERYTHING IS A LIE.

“1. The stock market peaked in real terms in 2000, and all subsequent nominal “rallies” consist of nothing more than monetary distortion in a sea of negative real growth.

“2. Sovereign states and currencies are an obstacle to “solving” the world’s problems, but the reorganization of geopolitical power blocs from nation states to aggregate regions would fix this.

“3. The mathematically inevitable mean reversion of trillions in misallocated resources over the last 20+ years was always going to occur—the problem was always, “How do we explain this to the plebs?”

“4. The non-Whataburger class think there are too many useless eaters consuming too many scarce resources and are perfectly comfortable playing God to “solve” it.

“5. The wealth and liberty increasingly afforded to Western Civilization over the last 500 years is incompatible with a technocracy that views itself as intellectually and morally superior to you.

“And so,

“A vaccine was engineered to solve items 4 and 5.

“A virus looking for a vaccine cooked up to solve items 1, 2, and 3.

“One man’s thoughts. Class dismissed.

“Have a nice day.”

Will the non-Whataburger class pull the world's reserve currency from circulation, replace it with a super buck and begin again? I could return to those glory days of yesteryear and pay a nickel for a bottle of Pepsi.
I gotta meet SBI in person some day. Just so I can here him say “I notice when you get to dislikin’ someone, they ain’t around for long either.....”

I gotta meet SBI in person some day. Just so I can here him say “I notice when you get to dislikin’ someone, they ain’t around for long either.....”
I know you can sense the respect and admiration I have for you. I've always looked up to bright people.

I fully recognize the life of frustration you've endured. I salute you, along with a host of others on this board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT