ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden gas shortage disaster

Dave, cancel culture, wokeness, victimization, name calling, etc aren't winning strategies. Sorry, they just aren't.
Agreed... Leadership needs to kick the trivial bullshit to the curb. Let’s see who has a real message that resonates. IMO the lesser incompetency is with Schumer, Pelosi, and Biden if only because the QOP shit show has set the bar pretty low.

Reactions: Syskatine
A pipeline gets hacked and they blame biden!

You're right about QOP v GOP. It looks like the Q wing is winning from my cheap seats.
Hey I finally found you! You are that dipshitz that thinks Russia hacked the Colonial pipeline. And to reward these awful Russians for hacking, your daddy, the old dude with dementia, lifted the sanctions on the Nord Steam 2 Pipeline Project. Democrat logic. That played right into the hands of us right wing conservatives in the international oil biz. Biden closes Keystone and opens Nord Stream. That alone will shift a few mid-term seats from BLUE to the RED.

Without an illegitimate president, the pipeline likely isn't hacked.

Strong logic.

I forgot the rules. Everything is preventable and solvable when a dem is in office. If a republican is in office, we can get 911'd and it's the perpetrator's fault.
Agreed... Leadership needs to kick the trivial bullshit to the curb. Let’s see who has a real message that resonates. IMO the lesser incompetency is with Schumer, Pelosi, and Biden if only because the QOP shit show has set the bar pretty low.

Dem congressional leadership needs some energy and frankly some legislative ambition. The average age of Biden, Schumer and Pelosi is 76. Schumer's the pup at 70. All 3 of them dither about D.C. institutions all the time. They get on national tv and that's what they want to talk about?

I never bought the “we were hacked” line from the start as it’s the obvious play of the left.
How’s the grid of charging stations going on the interstates so all of Queefs friends can move their loads from state to state ?
Googs and Amazon are gonna need a shitload of drones to move refrigerators and other products “by air” by 2030. Get busy @david

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Dave, that's not trivial bullshit for the Democrats these days. It's a large part of their platform.
Thinking like that is why Humpty lost... you accuse Dems of being out of touch, maybe worth a bit of noodling on why BLM enjoys the support it does.

Trumpets screeeeeching about how systemic racism isn’t a thing, yeah I think West Monroe would like to have a conversation....

Thinking like that is why Humpty lost... you accuse Dems of being out of touch, maybe worth a bit of noodling on why BLM enjoys the support it does.

Trumpets screeeeeching about how systemic racism isn’t a thing, yeah I think West Monroe would like to have a conversation....
Come on Dave let’s hear it! Man up chicken shit.

Reactions: okcpokefan12

What is systematic racism and where do we currently need to eliminate it?

Reactions: okcpokefan12

Yeah, you know you're getting laughed at for that post. Look at the shit show in Chicago. That's what "progressive" looks like Dave.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Yeah, you know you're getting laughed at for that post. Look at the shit show in Chicago. That's what "progressive" looks like Dave.
Talk about swallowing the narrative... you know you’re doing it, but you still can’t help yourself can you?

Talk about swallowing the narrative... you know you’re doing it, but you still can’t help yourself can you?
Oh? So you're fine with the mayor of Chicago publicly announcing that she will only take interview requests from persons of color?

🤣🤣🤣

You always look like a complete moron when cornered. Tell us your thoughts on Ms. Lightfoot's statement. Don't be a chickenshit.

Dave is the boards Dodgeball Champ.
dtrf19ab-c-db-1.jpg

🤣🤣🤣

You always look like a complete moron when cornered. Tell us your thoughts on Ms. Lightfoot's statement. Don't be a chickenshit.
Moronic regurgitation of talking points isn’t my game, I leave that to you and others.

My take, not the smartest thing to overtly articulate her intentions but within her rights to seek to boost visibility to a group she thinks is under represented - especially given the limited time horizon, form of exclusivity (one on one interviews), and subject matter (her first two years as mayor) she laid out. As usual though, politicians can’t help it, the ego driven desire to boost the signal frequently back fires.

To be clear, I just read about this last evening, not followed the back and forth. I could be missing relevant facts. What I observe is how the screeeeeeeeching crowd is twisting this to sound like her comments apply to all the things all the time. That’s typical.

Moronic regurgitation of talking points isn’t my game, I leave that to you and others.
🤣🤣🤣. You get a pants on fire review for that. It's just broken windows...
My take, not the smartest thing to overtly articulate her intentions but within her rights to seek to boost visibility to a group she thinks is under represented - especially given the limited time horizon, form of exclusivity (one on one interviews), and subject matter (her first two years as mayor) she laid out. As usual though, politicians can’t help it, the ego driven desire to boost the signal frequently back fires.
Do you think Ms. Lightfoot is bettering anything with that stance? Or is she just intentionally stoking racial tension?
To be clear, I just read about this last evening, not followed the back and forth. I could be missing relevant facts. What I observe is how the screeeeeeeeching crowd is twisting this to sound like her comments apply to all the things all the time. That’s typical.
Her comments were quite specific. I personally don't give a single shit what she does. I'm just pointing out how absurdly stupid that looks.

🤣🤣🤣. You get a pants on fire review for that. It's just broken windows...

Do you think Ms. Lightfoot is bettering anything with that stance? Or is she just intentionally stoking racial tension?

Her comments were quite specific. I personally don't give a single shit what she does. I'm just pointing out how absurdly stupid that looks.
The absurdity is your attempt to rationalize the general shape of things from a single specific instance.

Lightfoot likely is trying to curry favor with her base - sound familiar? She did so in a very inelegant, almost brute force kind of way - again sound familiar? I think we agree - that isn't smart for any politician.

Can you maybe point out to me who best fits the straw man libtard construction you have created here? I generally don't spend much time reading that shit, but would be confident you are getting this from some concrete example and not making it up based on what Tucker, or Rush whoever replaced Rush on KTOK, or whoever have been saying.

The absurdity is your attempt to rationalize the general shape of things from a single specific instance.

Lightfoot likely is trying to curry favor with her base - sound familiar? She did so in a very inelegant, almost brute force kind of way - again sound familiar? I think we agree - that isn't smart for any politician.

Can you maybe point out to me who best fits the straw man libtard construction you have created here? I generally don't spend much time reading that shit, but would be confident you are getting this from some concrete example and not making it up based on what Tucker, or Rush whoever replaced Rush on KTOK, or whoever have been saying.
BAAaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

Lori Lightfoot literal lee discriminates based on the color of skin. Still “OrAnGe MaN bAd” or ”TuCkEr MaN bAd”

😆😅🤣🤣😂😅

BAAaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

Lori Lightfoot literal lee discriminates based on the color of skin. Still “OrAnGe MaN bAd” or ”TuCkEr MaN bAd”

😆😅🤣🤣😂😅
Launch: Boosting visibility of under represented groups is literal lee discrimination
Me: nah, don’t grandstand that shit though as it feeds the trolls

Oh dave, you try so hard and flop miserably every time. It isn't a single specific instance. You're definitely the type that won't read anything critical of your team so I'm not surprised you think it is.

Launch: Boosting visibility of under represented groups is literal lee discrimination
Me: nah, don’t grandstand that shit though as it feeds the trolls
Yikes, dave. Homicides in Portland are up 733% over last year? And shootings up 103%? Are those real numbers? What the hell? Defunding the police didn't turn out as planned? I'll bet nobody predicted what's happening.

Dave, let's imagine a white male mayor said that he's only doing interviews for white reporters. How would you view that?

here’s his answer

Harry: define the color orange in your own words libtard.
Gullible but well intentioned response: take a look at PMS 166 - that is an example.
Harry: that’s not orange you idiot, it’s a mix of red blue and green. Orange doesn’t exist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT