ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden gas shortage disaster

Man leftturds must REALLY hate OMB to trade Getting him out for these conditions..." well I'm broke now and world is $hit But hey- Trump is not Prez SMH

🤣🤣🤣

We both know what's coming. New mideast war, inflation, gas shortages, border shit show that's totally on the incompetence of Democrap "leadership..."

We'll circle back soon...

🤣🤣🤣
Making a note to check back in say 60 days? That good for you?

Honest question, IF the media covered the Biden administration the same way they did the Trump administration what would those numbers look like?
You make that sound like it just a "flip the switch" kinda thing. Let's see, if Biden said the press was the enemy of the American people, if Biden was a narcissistic asshole, if he took every opportunity to punch down, and if did the same asinine things Trump did then yeah, I think Biden would have shitty numbers like Trump did. That is a lot ifs my friend.

That help?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You make that sound like it just a "flip the switch" kinda thing. Let's see, if Biden said the press was the enemy of the American people, if Biden was a narcissistic asshole, if he took every opportunity to punch down, and if did the same asinine things Trump did then yeah, I think Biden would have shitty numbers like Trump did. That is a lot ifs my friend.

That help?
Outside of rightfully calling the press the enemy of the American people I don’t see any differences with this administration.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen

That help?

But it was a "flip the switch" kinda thing. The NYTimes even admitted that they refuse to cover Biden like Trump. The most difficult question Biden faced in his first 30 days was what flavor of ice cream does he prefer. Wapo quit fact-checking him at the 100 day mark, even though his last statement was a 4-star Pinocchio by their own standards. And I've highlighted multiple times where the national broadcast news (ABC News is what my wife watches) has deliberately avoided stories that reflect poorly on the administration. For example, just like week, following the worst CPI report since Bush was in office and a 500 point market meltdown, ABC News didn't even cover it. Instead, they covered a non-fatal car crash in Philadelphia where someone accidentally drove into the 'outside dining area' of a restaurant. If you can't see a difference in the news coverage (depth of questioning, story-selection, etc...) then you clearly are the non-thinking sheep that today's Democratic party hopes everyone in society becomes.

That help?

this is delusional

That help?
Biden is a NA.

Reactions: okcpokefan12

That help?
While I do agree Trump is an asshole, do you REALLY think he 'punched down' to the media or 'punched back'? The guy never got a fair shake from day 1, long before he took office, long before he even received the Republican Nomination. Hard to continue to smile and "play nice". At least he had a competent cabinet.

Jenn Psaki is the worst press secretary of all time, and she hits just as hard back on the media when they try to call BS. This time, it's actual facts and not simply "feels".

While I do agree Trump is an asshole, do you REALLY think he 'punched down' to the media or 'punched back'? The guy never got a fair shake from day 1, long before he took office, long before he even received the Republican Nomination. Hard to continue to smile and "play nice". At least he had a competent cabinet.

Jenn Psaki is the worst press secretary of all time, and she hits just as hard back on the media when they try to call BS. This time, it's actual facts and not simply "feels".

this is a waste of time. Dave is here to play gotcha, not actually compare the dem state media to fox news. If you want to see an insecure man brag about having money, you have targeted the correct poster.

But it was a "flip the switch" kinda thing. The NYTimes even admitted that they refuse to cover Biden like Trump. The most difficult question Biden faced in his first 30 days was what flavor of ice cream does he prefer. Wapo quit fact-checking him at the 100 day mark, even though his last statement was a 4-star Pinocchio by their own standards. And I've highlighted multiple times where the national broadcast news (ABC News is what my wife watches) has deliberately avoided stories that reflect poorly on the administration. For example, just like week, following the worst CPI report since Bush was in office and a 500 point market meltdown, ABC News didn't even cover it. Instead, they covered a non-fatal car crash in Philadelphia where someone accidentally drove into the 'outside dining area' of a restaurant. If you can't see a difference in the news coverage (depth of questioning, story-selection, etc...) then you clearly are the non-thinking sheep that today's Democratic party hopes everyone in society becomes.
The media is what the media is. A competent leader finds a way through. Compare Trump's approach to Reagans or Clintons. Neither had media support - neither ****ed up that relationship as bad as Trump. Both were two termers and despite plenty of scandals succeeded.

A lot of BS in this answer... you can start by quoting what the Times said relative to Biden coverage compared to Trump.

Look I get there is a general feeling that the media is biased - how then does Trump believing that to be true not take accountability for so dramatically egging them on and losing in his calculus that if he whined about it enough that he would somehow come out on top?

Y'all need to read some Chomsky. There is nothing new about bias and the media today.

this is a waste of time. Dave is here to play gotcha, not actually compare the dem state media to fox news. If you want to see an insecure man brag about having money, you have targeted the correct poster.

I will absolutely cop to enjoying getting under your skin. Sometimes I need to get some easy wins, you are always good for a few.

A lot of BS in this answer... you can start by quoting what the Times said relative to Biden coverage compared to Trump.

Look I get there is a general feeling that the media is biased - how then does Trump believing that to be true not take accountability for so dramatically egging them on and losing in his calculus that if he whined about it enough that he would somehow come out on top?

Y'all need to read some Chomsky. There is nothing new about bias and the media today.

Its not a feeling, most people can see its very biased and favors the left. Its the main reason I voted again since the 90's.
Many here including myself said Trump had good intentions but he cocked it all up.
The media should do their damn job and stop stoking the fires, leave their political agenda at the door and report the truth. Millions of Americans see what they are doing and it didn't start with Trump it just became more obvious.

What is that job exactly? Are they paid to be the arbiters of truth, justice, and the American way? Or are people paid to drive viewership, readership, and clicks so ads can be sold? Grow the **** up.

Weak even for you. You know Propaganda sells.
Ask the Germans during Hitlers Reign, you hear shit long enough you start to believe it. We all know when the left lies its ok with their bornswallowers but isn't lying a sin? What were you told about telling lies as a nerdie libtard brat that got the shit kicked out of him every day in school? Were you not taught that lying is wrong?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Weak even for you. You know Propaganda sells.
Ask the Germans during Hitlers Reign, you hear shit long enough you start to believe it. We all know when the left lies its ok with their bornswallowers but isn't lying a sin? What were you told about telling lies as a nerdie libtard brat that got the shit kicked out of him every day in school? Were you not taught that lying is wrong?
"Shit kicked out of him..." Lol - I was 1 for 2 in fisticuffs during my younger years.

Oh so rich to get a sermon on the lying media from a Trumpet!

Face reality, American culture is headed in the opposite direction. You'd rather pout on a message board than actually think through a cogent strategy to stay relevant.

"Shit kicked out of him..." Lol - I was 1 for 2 in fisticuffs during my younger years.

Face reality, American culture is headed in the opposite direction. You'd rather pout on a message board than actually think through a cogent strategy to stay relevant.

So we are good on the media lying to people and the American People having no morals?
Lying is ok as long as you are not a Trumpet?

Kicking sys's ass does not count as 1, more like 1/4.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Is the Great American Gasoline Shortage abating any?

I hope you all have weathered this okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 07pilt
The gas pipeline was hacked because Biden is weak, and his response was even weaker. Expect more of the same from Russia. Biden refused to meet and debate Putin, Putin already called Biden out once and Biden ran back to his handlers with saliva oozing down his chin with a glazed foggy look wondering what day it was and who did they need to send money to in order to silence them or get virus codes from. Silence was Biden's response to Putin. Russia, China, and the rest of the world knows the squad can make Joe their little biotch and we are rudderless country that Dims have convinced the biggest enemies reside in the US and they are all racists.

The gas pipeline was hacked because Biden is weak, and his response was even weaker. Expect more of the same from Russia. Biden refused to meet and debate Putin, Putin already called Biden out once and Biden ran back to his handlers with saliva oozing down his chin with a glazed foggy look wondering what day it was and who did they need to send money to in order to silence them or get virus codes from. Silence was Biden's response to Putin. Russia, China, and the rest of the world knows the squad can make Joe their little biotch and we are rudderless country that Dims have convinced the biggest enemies reside in the US and they are all racists.

How is it Biden's fault the pipeline was hacked?

The media is what the media is. A competent leader finds a way through. Compare Trump's approach to Reagans or Clintons. Neither had media support - neither ****ed up that relationship as bad as Trump. Both were two termers and despite plenty of scandals succeeded.
Baaaaahahahahahahaha

ConcernedPrestigiousLacewing-max-1mb.gif

I don't think anyone is blaming him specifically, but his response was hot trash. It was a half ass attempt to be big and bad and Putin just laughed.

Former President at least had the balls to be a little more aggressive in the way he spoke to foreign leaders.

Dave, cancel culture, wokeness, victimization, name calling, etc aren't winning strategies. Sorry, they just aren't.

It was an attack on the US, an act of terrorism. They knew Joe would have zero consequences. He is weak, they know it. US should have responded in-kind and hacked a Russia pipeline and shut it down. Instead Joe now helping Russia get their pipeline in Germany approved by waiving sanctions. So, they shut down a pipeline, we send money and waive sanctions. Brilliant.

It was an attack on the US, an act of terrorism. They knew Joe would have zero consequences. He is weak, they know it. US should have responded in-kind and hacked a Russia pipeline and shut it down. Instead Joe now helping Russia get their pipeline in Germany approved by waiving sanctions. So, they shut down a pipeline, we send money and waive sanctions. Brilliant.

Brilliant, indeed.

Now every terrorist act is the "fault" of the sitting U.S. President. This is the type of pitiful intellectual dishonesty that resulted in the GOP losing the House, Senate, and Presidency. Hell for all you know the hack took place before Biden was even in office.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Without an illegitimate president, the pipeline likely isn't hacked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT