ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden gas shortage disaster

Yep he went with option B. 🤣🤣🤣
4eb9bc0f9f6da1474895eb638eca2ce6.png
He’s a regular Patches O’houlihan

Context. Reading comprehension. Let me know if you discover them...
The context is exactly the same in that scenario, Dave. The white male mayor said he would only do interviews with white journalists and it is because of everything you've said about Ms. Lightfoot's statement. They are identical in every way except the race and gender of the two mayors.

The context is exactly the same in that scenario, Dave. The white male mayor said he would only do interviews with white journalists and it is because of everything you've said about Ms. Lightfoot's statement. They are identical in every way except the race and gender of the two mayors.
So in your hypothetical example the Mayor notices that white reporters are under represented in the local media? In that case let me quote my earlier position for you because you clearly need help:

"My take, not the smartest thing to overtly articulate [their] intentions but within [their] rights to seek to boost visibility to a group [they] thinks is under represented - especially given the limited time horizon, form of exclusivity (one on one interviews), and subject matter ([their] first two years as mayor) [they] laid out. As usual though, politicians can’t help it, the ego driven desire to boost the signal frequently back fires."

That help?

So in your hypothetical example the Mayor notices that white reporters are under represented in the local media? In that case let me quote my earlier position for you because you clearly need help:

"My take, not the smartest thing to overtly articulate [their] intentions but within [their] rights to seek to boost visibility to a group [they] thinks is under represented - especially given the limited time horizon, form of exclusivity (one on one interviews), and subject matter ([their] first two years as mayor) [they] laid out. As usual though, politicians can’t help it, the ego driven desire to boost the signal frequently back fires."

That help?
You don't grasp the concept of identical? FFS, chump, let me give you a clearer clue. IDENTICAL IN EVERY WAY, including that said white mayor thinking that white reporters are under represented.

We both know why you won't answer with anything other than your usual bullshit, so this is really entirely rhetorical and is only intended to watch the fantastic comedy that is you trying to avoid the landmines you planted yourself.

Yikes, dave. Homicides in Portland are up 733% over last year? And shootings up 103%? Are those real numbers? What the hell? Defunding the police didn't turn out as planned? I'll bet nobody predicted what's happening.
@davidallen

Seriously, what's the skinny? Weird see Ted begging for an increase in police funding after that feelsgood defund thing last year. What went wrong?

@davidallen

Seriously, what's the skinny? Weird see Ted begging for an increase in police funding after that feelsgood defund thing last year. What went wrong?
Ted gonna Ted. If you are looking for me to defend him, or really much of anyone on the city commission, you will be disappointed.

You don't grasp the concept of identical? FFS, chump, let me give you a clearer clue. IDENTICAL IN EVERY WAY, including that said white mayor thinking that white reporters are under represented.

We both know why you won't answer with anything other than your usual bullshit, so this is really entirely rhetorical and is only intended to watch the fantastic comedy that is you trying to avoid the landmines you planted yourself.
Seek help. You are sliding south faster than Joe or the Donald.

Dude living in the poverty belt, bottom 5% in education, low life expectancy, high divorce rate is gonna embrace regional snobbery. SMH.
🤣🤣🤣

Queefa, the master of whataboutism strikes again. Is the homicide rate up 733% anywhere in shitty Oklahoma?

My slice of Oklahoma is doing fantastic. Maybe you should move if you don't like Oklahoma. Portland's leftist policies have that place shining. You'd love it there. I'll bet the truckers even tip better.

Dude living in the poverty belt, bottom 5% in education, low life expectancy, high divorce rate is gonna embrace regional snobbery. SMH.

how does any of that make what dave said not stupid and delusional? You guys are broken. Your arguments are bunk, you can’t defend the things you say or think.

I live in a great place. Im sorry you choose to live in a place you hate and I’m sure the people around you can’t stand your San Francisco values either. I could live anywhere in the US, and I choose to live here. You walk around smelling your own farts looking down your nose at the people you choose to live by. Just one more nonsensical layer to the onion that is a leftist.

how does any of that make what dave said not stupid and delusional? You guys are broken. Your arguments are bunk, you can’t defend the things you say or think.

I live in a great place. Im sorry you choose to live in a place you hate and I’m sure the people around you can’t stand your San Francisco values either. I could live anywhere in the US, and I choose to live here. You walk around smelling your own farts looking down your nose at the people you choose to live by. Just one more nonsensical layer to the onion that is a leftist.

Your usual hillbilly, rambling, disjointed narrative. Of COURSE you like being in the bottom 5%. Of COURSE you like poverty, high divorce rate, low life expectancy. Do you stick your bottom lip out when you huff that that's how you like it?

Your usual hillbilly, rambling, disjointed narrative. Of COURSE you like being in the bottom 5%. Of COURSE you like poverty, high divorce rate, low life expectancy. Do you stick your bottom lip out when you huff that that's how you like it?

im not poor, local school is great and my parents aren’t divorced and I’m not divorced.

I love where I live. You hate where you live. What kind of an idiot would purposely live where they hate to be? It’s just one more nonsensical layer to the leftist onion.

im not poor, local school is great and my parents aren’t divorced and I’m not divorced.

I love where I live. You hate where you live. What kind of an idiot would purposely live where they hate to be? It’s just one more nonsensical layer to the leftist onion.

LOL now I hate where I live? Like your usual non sequitur, right wing radio logic, now I either have to idealize it or hate it. It's like you weren't educated in logic or reason, you just parrot the thought processes and sophistry of Levin, et al.

LOL now I hate where I live? Like your usual non sequitur, right wing radio logic, now I either have to idealize it or hate it. It's like you weren't educated in logic or reason, you just parrot the thought processes and sophistry of Levin, et al.

you live in Oklahoma.

you constantly talk trash about Oklahoma.

I constantly trash liberal shitholes.

I choose not to live in a liberal shithole.

please go on about logic and reason, everyone is on the edge of their seat.

It's unbelievably fascinating watching him flail around like a spazzing out toddler.

he is broken, intellectually dishonest caricature of everything he pretends us to be. Instead of moving to chicago or San Fran where he would be accepted and live in harmony with his fellow soddomites, he lives here and tries to convince us that we need liberalism in our lives.

he is broken, intellectually dishonest caricature of everything he pretends us to be. Instead of moving to chicago or San Fran where he would be accepted and live in harmony with his fellow soddomites, he lives here and tries to convince us that we need liberalism in our lives.
He was fervently against draft dodgers until he was for them. He just does what he's instructed to do. NPC deluxe version.

🤣🤣🤣

Queefa, the master of whataboutism strikes again. Is the homicide rate up 733% anywhere in shitty Oklahoma?

My slice of Oklahoma is doing fantastic. Maybe you should move if you don't like Oklahoma. Portland's leftist policies have that place shining. You'd love it there. I'll bet the truckers even tip better.
733%? what a credulous idiot

skewels! Poverty!

Reactions: OUSOONER67

So hurtful. Hateful, too. I'm not trying to convince you of anything, Whari. I could though, slick as a whistle. It's pretty easy.

He was fervently against draft dodgers until he was for them. He just does what he's instructed to do. NPC deluxe version.

Now I'm for draft dodging.

skewels! Poverty!

Damn, guess Oklahoma is doing great after all?

In binary #BornFollower world edjcashun isn't important. It costs money.

And san fran with its $$$ and homelessness and crazy dynamics have zero in common with oklahoma. About like manhattan does.
I choose not to live in a liberal shithole.

No, the sloth doesn't stray far from the banana tree. Why would you of all people ever leave? That sweet titty milk is right here.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
So hurtful. Hateful, too. I'm not trying to convince you of anything, Whari. I could though, slick as a whistle. It's pretty easy.

Now I'm for draft dodging.

Damn, guess Oklahoma is doing great after all?

In binary #BornFollower world edjcashun isn't important. It costs money.

And san fran with its $$$ and homelessness and crazy dynamics have zero in common with oklahoma. About like manhattan does.

No, the sloth doesn't stray far from the banana tree. Why would you of all people ever leave? That sweet titty milk is right here.

have I lived anywhere else? You aren’t speaking without knowing are you? because that would really be out of character for you.

Who was the President when the bulk of our government agencies were hacked via the Solar Winds ordeal by Trump's buddy Putin? Was it the leader of the Seditionist Party? Could the pipeline debacle be part of what Russia got from Solar Winds?

Who was the President when the bulk of our government agencies were hacked via the Solar Winds ordeal by Trump's buddy Putin? Was it the leader of the Seditionist Party? Could the pipeline debacle be part of what Russia got from Solar Winds?
The pipeline debacle was not a Russian hack. The Colonial Pipeline is controlled by remotely operated valves via Bettis Emerson controls at each critical valve point. Each valve has a manual override that can also be separately managed from the auto valve controls. Why did this administration wait three days to declare a hack? One man could have closed all the valves remotely through a hack. But it is just a simple to open all the valves manually within hours. There are emergency procedures to do just that. All of the pipeline valves were manually opened 3 or 4 days after the "ransom" was paid. This whole story coming from this administration is pure bullshit.

That would be Obama! Most of the hacks that you left wing liberals complain about happened before the election. Do you think hacking is a bigger problem than your party handing billions over to Iran? And you are about to do it again. Obama is a fraud and Biden is a fraud's bitch.

like Trump?
Yes, Trump dodged the draft. Your messiah Pedo Joementia actually managed to out draft dodge Trump 5-4. It's hilarious watching how none of you leftist shitbrains have uttered a single queef out of your confused genitalia about Biden's FIVE draft deferments while having nearly queefed yourselves to death over Trump's FOUR.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT