ADVERTISEMENT

The best get rich quick scheme

Destroying a Country and putting your heels up in the air is very profitable I guess.
Then again kenjante can't differentiate the biological definition between the male/female sex. That dumbass is now a supreme court justice! God dam almighty. Only in 'merica. 😂

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Are you ready for yore next lesson Sonny?
I always look forward to be educated in new lessons. I don't get excited about learning who our president was when the Japanese surrended at the end of WWII. I was excited to learn the formula that told me the speed of light from my flashlight when traveling AMTRAK at 100 km/h. And I thank the Great Father for gifting me with the ability to reason out the answer on my own.

I always look forward to be educated in new lessons. I don't get excited about learning who our president was when the Japanese surrended at the end of WWII. I was excited to learn the formula that told me the speed of light from my flashlight when traveling AMTRAK at 100 km/h. And I thank the Great Father for gifting me with the ability to reason out the answer on my own.
Give David a minute or two, or a few days. 😂

How many kopeks to the ruble? When was the decimalization of the Russian currency instituted? Why are you so frequently confidently wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
How many kopeks to the ruble? When was the decimalization of the Russian currency instituted? Why are you so frequently confidently wrong?
There are 100 kopeks to the ruble. The ruble was decimalized in 1704.

The US dollar went decimal metric in 1792 with 100 cents to the dollar and 1000 mills to the dollar. I trust I'll have more luck teaching you about the world's first metric currency than I did Syskatine.

In the meter we find 100 centimeters and 1000 millimeters. In some circles mill is spelled mil. Good luck. READ!!! I learn much from reading.

The US dollar went decimal metric in 1792 with 100 cents to the dollar and 1000 mills to the dollar. I trust I'll have more luck teaching you about the world's first metric currency than I did Syskatine.

In the meter we find 100 centimeters and 1000 millimeters. In some circles mill is spelled mil. Good luck. READ!!! I learn much from reading.
School em brother!

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Maybe this will help. US gasoline prices are posted in dollars. $2.989. The first number is dollar. The second and third number are cents. The fourth number is mills. Mills is sometimes printed smaller. I've seen a member type $2.98.9. This is incorrect. I've seen, "my gasoline went up .10 cents overnight." .10 cents is a tenth of a penny. Please forgive me, majority. I'm typing this for the board's slow 12.

If you are still claiming the US dollar was the first decimalized currency, then I am afraid your comprehension of what you read is lagging.

Let me waste another 5 seconds. First METRIC. A reminder: Getting through to the board's slow is completely beyond my reach. Any questions?
Is it your contention that rubles aren't "metric" by your standard? Explain the $2 bill to me as well if you can in yore "metric" currency definition.

The ruble was decimal containing 100 kopeks in 1704.

The meter has 100 centimeters and 1000 millimeters.

The US dollar has 100 cents and 1000 mills. The US dollar is based on the meter. The metric system was dreamed up by a group of scientists who met in France in 1795. I once paid $6.644 each for XM stocks.

England began decimal of the Pound Sterling in 1969 making it the last major currency to go decimal. The US dollar was first to go metric. The metric system wasn't even dreamed up when the ruble first began decimal.

1 and 2 are the only 2 non hard metric numbers imprinted on US bills. Congress could mandate any number on a US bill. We started with a half penny or 5 mill piece and a fifth. After only a few years the half penny was dropped and Congress mandated a switch to a quarter. Last I checked the Brits use a fith pound sterling.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT