ADVERTISEMENT

The American Bar Association

I love that we are criticizing an individual who believes he is being falsely accused of rape angrily lashing out at those who promote the accusation. As if he should be polite and accepting of the being called a rapist. That's an accusation that goes beyond decorum and thus doesn't warrant decorum in response.

Especially when you consider what these unfounded accusations are doing/have done to his wife, daughters and mom

First example she stated she had a great fear of flying yet her former boyfriend stated that when she lived in Hawaii they took planrs places all the time including small prop planes all over the islands she never once had a problem nor did she ever indicate that she had a gear of flying

The second frontf door was put on the house not because of any anxiety issues but because they wanted a separate entrance into the area if the house they rented out for office space. Also this was done 4 or so years before she said it was.

As one of the Dems had stated you catch the witness on one lie you can assume they are lying in everything

I wonder what looks worse, this or Leland Keyser telling the FBI that Ford's people were asking her to "revisit" her story...

What’s worse...them speaking out and telling their side or the people around them shaming them for it and/or hate mail and threats against them?

Strongly on brand. ;)
Man, I'm trying to interpret, but I only speak classical stoner. The new age stoner lingo isn't in my vocab. Loved the weed, but have had to abstain for more than 2 decades now.

Ah yes the lefts plan for the idiots..... Let then get stoned and keep them that way.

This means that there will be a significant portion of the electorate that either won't notice or won't care as their rights are taken away................... Until, of course, it is too late.

”Ah yes the lefts plan for the idiots..... Let then get stoned and keep them that way.

This means that there will be a significant portion of the electorate that either won't notice or won't care as their rights are taken away................... Until, of course, it is too late.”
I gotta find an irony emoji. Keyboards will explode.

I gotta find an irony emoji. Keyboards will explode.

Start here:

emoticon_finger1.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT