ADVERTISEMENT

That other whistleblower getting interesting...

I’m sorry if I’m hijacking the thread but I have a question. I don’t follow the intricacies of dirty politics as closely as you, so I’m hoping you can answer. Once your team has successfully ousted the president from the office into which he was legally elected and Mike Pence becomes the new president, do you have any inkling what dirt the Democrats will throw on him? It seems the Democratic playbook is to win by sliming the opposition rather than presenting an agenda which the majority of voters would endorse. So it stands to reason they have already contracted with a Fusion-style company to have dirt ready to sling at Pence from day one. I wondered if you know what it will be.

"Interesting"

giphy.gif

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Oooooo, more peach mints? The House one seems to be going the way of the Russian collusion/obstruction/Weissman Mueller report and testimony. What's the Senate got going?

I’m sorry if I’m hijacking the thread but I have a question. I don’t follow the intricacies of dirty politics as closely as you, so I’m hoping you can answer. Once your team has successfully ousted the president from the office into which he was legally elected and Mike Pence becomes the new president, do you have any inkling what dirt the Democrats will throw on him? It seems the Democratic playbook is to win by sliming the opposition rather than presenting an agenda which the majority of voters would endorse. So it stands to reason they have already contracted with a Fusion-style company to have dirt ready to sling at Pence from day one. I wondered if you know what it will be.
Shirts or skins? I forget which I am on in your little world.

Reactions: Syskatine
at this point people are not going to take any allegation against Trump seriously. It’s like liberals never heard story of the boy who cried wolf and if they did they damn sure didn’t learn the lesson.

at this point people are not going to take any allegation against Trump seriously. It’s like liberals never heard story of the boy who cried wolf and if they did they damn sure didn’t learn the lesson.
So you're saying DJT should double down on the corrupting cause you got his back?

Credible evidence that a political appointee attempted to block the annual audit of the POTUS isn't worth looking at?

So you're saying DJT should double down on the corrupting cause you got his back?

Credible evidence that a political appointee attempted to block the annual audit of the POTUS isn't worth looking at?

so you think after three years of mueller and muh russia then this jackass ukraine train

potus is gonna shoot the gap on an annual audit and you got him now?

jfc listen to yourself

We were told here was credible evidence to start a two year 30/40 million dollar special council investigation. Then we were told there was credible evidence to start impeachment hearings over a phone call and these are just two of the examples put of many of Democrats trying to make up something to get Trump out of office. Now they have another so called whistleblower from the IRS claiming some kind of wrong doing. Not to mention that I have absolutely zero trust in anybody from the IRS after the Lois Lerner debacle. Sorry but Democrats have cried wolf so many times that no one is going to listen.

We were told here was credible evidence to start a two year 30/40 million dollar special council investigation. Then we were told there was credible evidence to start impeachment hearings over a phone call and these are just two of the examples put of many of Democrats trying to make up something to get Trump out of office. Now they have another so called whistleblower from the IRS claiming some kind of wrong doing. Not to mention that I have absolutely zero trust in anybody from the IRS after the Lois Lerner debacle. Sorry but Democrats have cried wolf so many times that no one is going to listen.
So you ARE saying DJT should double down on the corrupting cause you got his back?

Shirts or skins? I forget which I am on in your little world.

I don’t know what you look like. But based on what others have said about your appearance I vote for you to be a “Shirt.”

Yes, my world is a little world. That’s why I rely on you and people like you to keep me informed of what’s going on in the big world. You neglected to answer my question. If you don’t know what kind of slander the Democrats will charge a President Pence with that’s OK. Just say so. But you seem to be so plugged in to Democratic dirty tactics I thought you would know. It was just a simple question that probably has a simple answer.

Reactions: davidallen
I don’t know what you look like. But based on what others have said about your appearance I vote for you to be a “Shirt.”

Yes, my world is a little world. That’s why I rely on you and people like you to keep me informed of what’s going on in the big world. You neglected to answer my question. If you don’t know what kind of slander the Democrats will charge a President Pence with that’s OK. Just say so. But you seem to be so plugged in to Democratic dirty tactics I thought you would know. It was just a simple question that probably has a simple answer.

Passive Agressive AF.

Stay golden.

Reactions: davidallen

I stopped reading once I found your premise to be faulty. No time Dan to clean it all up. Ask a question without all the jibber jabber and I will give you my POV.

Double down? So far the only corruption we know of is on the part of Democrats and they have more than doubled down.
Recommend a full check up including eye exam and hearing test but especially an ENT check. If you don't smell some fishy DJT shit going down then you need some urgent looking after.

I stopped reading once I found your premise to be faulty. No time Dan to clean it all up. Ask a question without all the jibber jabber and I will give you my POV.

You lost me. Where is the fault of the premise? Are you of the opinion that the ceaseless attacks on DJT have all been legitimate and well intentioned? Does it not strike you as passing strange that no sooner does one “scandal” get blown out of the water than another miraculously appears?

There are a couple of dozen Dem presidential candidates and they range from looney Bernie to Alfred E. Newman. (Oops, I did it again. I meant Mayor Pete.). Almost all of them have been drowned out by your man Schiff and the latest (and most ridiculous) scandal, putting the country through a decidedly partisan ordeal.

What agenda has your Party presented to the country? It controls the governmental branch that commences legislation. Where’s the agenda? Where’s the legislation? It’s nowhere to be found! The Democrats are too busy throwing scandals against the wall hoping something will stick.

So I don’t think it is out of line to wonder what they might use against the VP if he moves up. I thought you might be a closet insider, so you could get the scoop on everybody.

You lost me. Where is the fault of the premise? Are you of the opinion that the ceaseless attacks on DJT have all been legitimate and well intentioned? Does it not strike you as passing strange that no sooner does one “scandal” get blown out of the water than another miraculously appears?

There are a couple of dozen Dem presidential candidates and they range from looney Bernie to Alfred E. Newman. (Oops, I did it again. I meant Mayor Pete.). Almost all of them have been drowned out by your man Schiff and the latest (and most ridiculous) scandal, putting the country through a decidedly partisan ordeal.

What agenda has your Party presented to the country? It controls the governmental branch that commences legislation. Where’s the agenda? Where’s the legislation? It’s nowhere to be found! The Democrats are too busy throwing scandals against the wall hoping something will stick.

So I don’t think it is out of line to wonder what they might use against the VP if he moves up. I thought you might be a closet insider, so you could get the scoop on everybody.
No question then?

Recommend a full check up including eye exam and hearing test but especially an ENT check. If you don't smell some fishy DJT shit going down then you need some urgent looking after.

Smell test? In case you haven’t been paying attention 18 rabid anti Trumpers performed a two year colonoscopy on Trump and came up with nothing. What stinks like a rotten dead body is Biden’s role in Ukraine and the DNC colluding with the Ukrainians to interfered in our elections.

The question has been asked twice and inferred once. What has been missing is an answer.
Not sure how to be any more clear - ask a question without your bullshit pretext and you will get an answer.

I can dance all night if you like or I can answer an seeming important question you have. Your choice.

Not sure how to be any more clear - ask a question without your bullshit pretext and you will get an answer.

I can dance all night if you like or I can answer an seeming important question you have. Your choice.
I bet when you were a kid you were great at dodge ball! But as an adult it just seems cowardly.

Smell test? In case you haven’t been paying attention 18 rabid anti Trumpers performed a two year colonoscopy on Trump and came up with nothing. What stinks like a rotten dead body is Biden’s role in Ukraine and the DNC colluding with the Ukrainians to interfered in our elections.
The Trumpet talking points have fully taken hold with you. It's as if nothing since has happened. That or you are being disingenuous. I prefer to think it is emotion not willing intent that has you spinning like this.

Reactions: Syskatine
I don’t follow the intricacies of dirty politics as closely as you, so I’m hoping you can answer.

See? Now if someone objects to a POTUS shaking down an ally to make them embarrass a domestic political rival, that's "dirty politics." You didn't characterize holding up the funding and leaning on Ukraine to gin up an investigation as "dirty" or the lies surrounding it as "dirty" -- objecting and investigating is "dirty" as in transparency is a vice.

Your premise is so partisan and morally stunted that it's hard to engage you.

The Trumpet talking points have fully taken hold with you. It's as if nothing since has happened. That or you are being disingenuous. I prefer to think it is emotion not willing intent that has you spinning like this.

What has happened since? Trump having the audacity to investigate what looks like very real Democrat corruption?
Trump has been under investigation since the day he announced his bid for the Presidency. Yet with the entire hate Trump media and the unlimited power/resources of all the intelligence and investigative service this country has, nothing illegal has been found. When Trump tries to investigate where all of this started and what looks to be real corruption Democrats throw a fit. If there is nothing to hide why are you and the rest of the left fighting so hard against any investigation into Democrats?

See? Now if someone objects to a POTUS shaking down an ally to make them embarrass a domestic political rival, that's "dirty politics." You didn't characterize holding up the funding and leaning on Ukraine to gin up an investigation as "dirty" or the lies surrounding it as "dirty" -- objecting and investigating is "dirty" as in transparency is a vice.

Your premise is so partisan and morally stunted that it's hard to engage you.[/QUOTE

At one time I thought you didn’t really believe the nonsense you spouted when mimicking the Hillary Clinton inspired slanders against DJT. I assumed you were just trolling, making sport out of trying to get the Trump loyalists to squirm. But recently I’ve come to realize you actually do believe what you’re saying. I thought by now the Hillary devotion would have worn thin. It has on most people. But, Brother Sys, you are the essence of loyalty to a lost cause. I can’t decide whether to admire such reverence or pity you. I think I’ll settle on pity.

Your premise is so partisan and morally stunted that it's hard to engage you.
We've moved on from "shake down." It's "bribery" now. That word polled the best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT