MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
President Donald Trump Covid disinfectant Press Conference
with Dr. Deborah Birx
April 24, 2020

Trump to Birx:

"Yes, a very powerful light. And then I think you said: 'That has been rejected after testing.'

"So what if you just brought the light inside the body? Which you can do, you know, either through the skin or some other way. And I think you said you were going to test that too?

"And then I see there's the disinfectant that knocks it out in about one minute and is there a way you could do something like that by an injection or something? Or maybe a cleaning?

"Because you see it gets inside the lungs and does a real number on the lungs. And I've seen a medical doctor inject a tremendous amount of the stuff and clean it. Sounds interesting to me."

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
You couldn't have posted anything better to show how easily Democrats and the MSM manipulates you. Of course you will dismiss this like you do everything else but there are numerous promising studies being done around the world in the medical community using UV light for treatment, several specifically related to COVID. A simple Google Search will confirm it for you.

Conclusion: Alone or as an adjunct to standard therapy, UV light shows promise as a safe and effective treatment for a wide range of infections. Applications of UV light as an anti-infective agent are deserving of further evaluation, especially in the context of growing antibiotic resistance.

https://www.lsuhsc.edu/newsroom/LSU...herapy in Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients.html

with Dr. Deborah Birx
April 24, 2020

Trump to Birx:

"Yes, a very powerful light. And then I think you said: 'That has been rejected after testing.'

"So what if you just brought the light inside the body? Which you can do, you know, either through the skin or some other way. And I think you said you were going to test that too?

"And then I see there's the disinfectant that knocks it out in about one minute and is there a way you could do something like that by an injection or something? Or maybe a cleaning?

"Because you see it gets inside the lungs and does a real number on the lungs. And I've seen a medical doctor inject a tremendous amount of the stuff and clean it. Sounds interesting to me."
From the crackpots at the Mayo Clinic:

Photodynamic therapy (PDT) is a two-stage treatment that combines light energy with a drug (photosensitizer) designed to destroy cancerous and precancerous cells after light activation. Photosensitizers are activated by a specific wavelength of light energy, usually from a laser. The photosensitizer is nontoxic until it is activated by light. However, after light activation, the photosensitizer becomes toxic to the targeted tissue.

Several photosensitizer drugs are available today to treat a variety of diseases, including acne, psoriasis, age-related macular degeneration, and several cancers, such as skin, lung, brain, bladder, pancreas, bile duct, esophagus, and head and neck.

In addition to treating these conditions, PDT also helps treat bacterial, fungal and viral infections. Studies have shown that this light-based therapy can trigger the body's immune response, giving your body another means to help destroy cancerous and precancerous cells.

with Dr. Deborah Birx
April 24, 2020

Trump to Birx:

Is this the quote where Trump told everybody to drink bleach that never happened but you claimed happened?

EDIT: It wasn’t you. It was Toon. My apologies.

Last edited:
with Dr. Deborah Birx
April 24, 2020

Trump to Birx:

I guess Trump asking questions is the same as making a recommendation to action. Or maybe with your education level, you just don't understand the grammatical impact of a question mark.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT