ADVERTISEMENT

Tagen Jamison

tfpoke

Starter
May 29, 2001
Hearing Tagen Jamison from minny is in the portal and we might be a landing spot.

Hearing Tagen Jamison from minny is in the portal and we might be a landing spot.
I don't know where he'd fit in the lineup unless he plans on going up to 149. We have Alvarez at 141 this year and Carter will have 2 years left after that.

I don't know where he'd fit in the lineup unless he plans on going up to 149. We have Alvarez at 141 this year and Carter will have 2 years left after that.
I was thinking 149.... but I have no inside info. 149 would appear to be a current hole for us unless Williams can cut down.

Would make sense since Jamison is good friends with Spratley. He beat Chittum in freestyle last year @ 65 KG, I think he has the frame to go 149. If Williams could get big enough for 157 then it might work well.

• Wow
Reactions: JAY45 and DPJ
What if he is the best guy at 41 and he has 4 years left

What if he is the best guy at 41 and he has 4 years left

I’d take any of the best wrestlers OSU can get
That said, what is happening at Minnesota & Northwestern just sucks.
This can’t be good for the sport in the long term
I can understand the guys from northwestern transferring to a certain extent, they're going to grad school. I don't know what's going on at Minnesota.

Reactions: lincolnhs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT