ADVERTISEMENT

Swing states: Not looking good for Biden

AC2020

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2020
Parts unknown
This is a Dem polling group. They did 7 swing states Trump vs. Biden head to head and Trump vs. Biden vs. What I would assume would be RFK.

AZ: Trump +4, +10
GA: Trump +4, +9
MI: Even, Trump +3
NC: Trump +8, +8
NV: Biden +2, Even
PA: Even, Trump +5
WI: Biden +6, Trump +3

blob

Dems are going to have to really up their cheating game this time around.

This is a Dem polling group. They did 7 swing states Trump vs. Biden head to head and Trump vs. Biden vs. What I would assume would be RFK.

AZ: Trump +4, +10
GA: Trump +4, +9
MI: Even, Trump +3
NC: Trump +8, +8
NV: Biden +2, Even
PA: Even, Trump +5
WI: Biden +6, Trump +3

blob

Dems are going to have to really up their cheating game this time around.
It will be interesting to see how the left reacts if Republicans follow through with their vote harvesting operations and Democrats lose the election. IMO vote harvesting and using ballot drop boxes is not only unethical, it's voter fraud but if Democrats are going to use it, Republicans have no choice but to join them. Maybe once Democrats get beat at their own game we can all agree to get rid of them.

i smell another pandemic heading our way in about 11 months. worked last time, prolly work this time.

want my guns? come get 'em

Reactions: AC2020
i smell another pandemic heading our way in about 11 months. worked last time, prolly work this time.

want my guns? come get 'em

The people that predicted Covid are forecasting an internet disruption soon.

That makes more sense to me because it will remove our access to information and ”they” will have complete control of the narrativ.e.

Reactions: AC2020
It will be interesting to see how the left reacts if Republicans follow through with their vote harvesting operations and Democrats lose the election. IMO vote harvesting and using ballot drop boxes is not only unethical, it's voter fraud but if Democrats are going to use it, Republicans have no choice but to join them. Maybe once Democrats get beat at their own game we can all agree to get rid of them.
Antifa. Molotov Cocktails. Etc., Etc.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT