ADVERTISEMENT

Suicide Squad

Pretty excited. Jared Leto looks to be an amazing version of the Joker.

First time ever for the Tim Drake Joker. The one that replaced Grayson after he left to become Nightwing. At least I think it's the Tim Drake Joker.

Nope, PG13 unfortunately.

tumblr_mejjavczCa1r6x8yr.gif

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
Excellent! What did you think of BvS?

I thought the theatrical version was decent. The extended rated R version I really enjoyed. I have a few complaints but nothing major. I am looking forward to Justice League & Wonder Woman next year. I've read that Batman has a much larger role in Suicide squad than has been revealed. We'll see how true it is. What about you?

I thought the theatrical version was decent. The extended rated R version I really enjoyed. I have a few complaints but nothing major. I am looking forward to Justice League & Wonder Woman next year. I've read that Batman has a much larger role in Suicide squad than has been revealed. We'll see how true it is. What about you?
I loved it; definitely overhated IMO. Thought Afleck was great. Pretty excited foe his batman solo in 2018

So, my kids will be out of town this weekend and I promised them I would not see SS without them. I'm sure some of you will go this weekend. I would love to see some general reviews of the movie without spoilers.

So, my kids will be out of town this weekend and I promised them I would not see SS without them. I'm sure some of you will go this weekend. I would love to see some general reviews of the movie without spoilers.
You can count on it! No spoilers. I have really high expectations, too.

Ridiculous, do a google on early reviews and there is a lot of praise. Probably a bunch of Marvel fanboys being overly critical of anything DC. I'm not sure why some seem to be so insecure.
I don't get why some people can't like both??? I mean, I love the DC characters more but I like the Marvel movies, too. I'm still excited to see it. Heck, BvS got panned and I loved it.

I haven't seen BvS, but am excited about SS. The problem is that super hero movies have been around for a long time, and Marvel figured out how to do it right while DC was floundering. Marvel was cranking out Iron Man, Captain America and The Avengers (plus the early X-men movies) while DC was putting out a terrible Green Lantern, disappointing MOS, etc (not to mention the early, extremely goofy Batman movies). Marvel figured out a winning formula first and kept that formula going for an extended period of time. That left DC playing catch up and causes Marvel movies to get the benefit of the doubt while DC has to knock it out of the park to get the same general praise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT