ADVERTISEMENT

Student loan 'buyout,' abortion won midterms for Democrats, Biden, critics say

Medic007

MegaPoke is insane
Sep 25, 2006

They aren't wrong. Pedo Joe's attempt to buy votes with "student loan forgiveness" is going to cause a bunch of young jilted brides to be left standing at the alter of leftardism. It's hilarious that the drones who have no idea what "separation of powers" means got their hopes and votes rejected by the Constitution. Suck it up little titty babies. Choose more wisely next time.

And it's even funnier to see idiots trying to compare PPP with an unconstitutional executive order. One of those was passed by Congress and one wasn't. I don't think the board's Slow can figure out which is which.

They aren't wrong. Pedo Joe's attempt to buy votes with "student loan forgiveness" is going to cause a bunch of young jilted brides to be left standing at the alter of leftardism. It's hilarious that the drones who have no idea what "separation of powers" means got their hopes and votes rejected by the Constitution. Suck it up little titty babies. Choose more wisely next time.

And it's even funnier to see idiots trying to compare PPP with an unconstitutional executive order. One of those was passed by Congress and one wasn't. I don't think the board's Slow can figure out which is which.
Watch the board's Slow avoid this thread. The simps gonna simp.

Hey 67!

What those dumbasses don't realize is how many people on this board know who I am. There's no shame in my game. What's the excuse of the little chickenshits that post here who have literally begged any male who opposes the groupthink to post selfies? 🤣🤣🤣

That's what I've figured out. I don't blame them for being ashamed of who they are. I get it now. I'd be ashamed too.
You should see Daves wife.
I would tell them what you were doing and make them feel like shit but that would be tooting your own horn like Dave does with his "Charitable Donations." 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: iasooner2000
Yeah, I don't blame you. Should we discuss your oldest daughter publicly? You didn't seem to have an issue sharing my personal info.

Has she figured out how to hold an aspirin between her legs yet?

🤣🤣🤣

You melted down sooner than expected. I did not see you imploding in the first hour or two back.

Have you been victimized? Again?

Wish I could understand what this means.
No worries - I'll type slower this time. The University of Texas celebrated playing the University of Alabama closer than expected earlier this season. This is similar to the Democrats celebrating retaining the Senate and narrowly losing the House of Representatives.

That and OU is UTs bitch.

That better?

No worries - I'll type slower this time. The University of Texas celebrated playing the University of Alabama closer than expected earlier this season. This is similar to the Democrats celebrating retaining the Senate and narrowly losing the House of Representatives.

That and OU is UTs bitch.

That better?

Sure. That’s better. So Democrats are like Texas Longhorns. Kind of a weird analogy, but I get it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT