ADVERTISEMENT

STFU Obama

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Ever notice how Democrats can't bring themselves to say the things they say to Israel to the terrorist? It couldn't be anymore clear Democrats support the terrorist in this over the Israelis. If they did they would be condemning Hamas for their brutal animalistic attacks on innocent Israeli citizens instead of threatening the Israelis with BS implications of not following international law.

You forgot "men" in your description.

My wife flew from Charlotte to DFW this morning and they had an incident after landing. A black lady rushed from the rear to exit before the other people. A white man was already waiting in line when the lady tried to push him out of the aisle. He held his ground and the lady began cussing him like a drill Sargent. The lady yelled that she would miss her connection if he " didn't move his white, entitled ass". The man then replied that if she would have asked nicely that he would have let her pass but since she dog-cussed him, she could wait like everybody else. My wife was sure the lady missed her connection because airport security had her cornered on the ramp.

You forgot "men" in your description.

My wife flew from Charlotte to DFW this morning and they had an incident after landing. A black lady rushed from the rear to exit before the other people. A white man was already waiting in line when the lady tried to push him out of the aisle. He held his ground and the lady began cussing him like a drill Sargent. The lady yelled that she would miss her connection if he " didn't move his white, entitled ass". The man then replied that if she would have asked nicely that he would have let her pass but since she dog-cussed him, she could wait like everybody else. My wife was sure the lady missed her connection because airport security had her cornered on the ramp.
Common courtesy is dead in this country. I will go out of my way to be nice or helpful to others but when that is demanded of me, I tend to do the opposite.

Ever notice how Democrats can't bring themselves to say the things they say to Israel to the terrorist? It couldn't be anymore clear Democrats support the terrorist in this over the Israelis. If they did they would be condemning Hamas for their brutal animalistic attacks on innocent Israeli citizens instead of threatening the Israelis with BS implications of not following international law.
kSSedNu.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana

Spoken exactly like the POS muslim loving anti american fool he is. Just go away Barry, especially since in hindsight you provided the springboard for the moron that is president now. The ex-rodent in chief is cluess, spineless, worthless & shockingly naive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT