ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder Why The Israelis Are Pissed, Vowing To Never Allow These Atrocities To Happen Again.

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Stories coming out of exactly how intentionally brutal the attacks against innocent Israelis were are absolutely disgusting. Yet we have people in this country that condemn Israel while they intentionally ignore and in some cases justify the actions of the Palestinians. SMFH

Stories coming out of exactly how intentionally brutal the attacks against innocent Israelis were are absolutely disgusting. Yet we have people in this country that condemn Israel while they intentionally ignore and in some cases justify the actions of the Palestinians. SMFH

Remember when every German was responsible for the Holocaust, whether as some claimed they knew or not? This is the same drill. Hamas & to a degree their supporters need to be exterminated like the belly crawling vermin they are.

Every single one of their supporters in the US on a student visa needs to be run the hell off also & anyone in public office needs to be shamed, primaried & beaten at the ballot box. And we don't need to import anymore of the 6th century vermin either. Sickening what you see happened to so many people, people just enjoying their life. No going back now for the Israeli's either.

59382f8266b48.image.jpg

Last edited:

Saw this story today as well. How anyone can read that and not come away feeling horrified is beyond me. I understand and can accept civilian deaths too close to military targets. What I can't accept is the targeting of civilians specifically. That's not even getting into the rape and torture aspect of what the world just witnessed. For those trying to put this into context, understand that there is to contextual argument to be had. No moral justification for these actions. Its simply evil....full stop.

Saw this story today as well. How anyone can read that and not come away feeling horrified is beyond me. I understand and can accept civilian deaths too close to military targets. What I can't accept is the targeting of civilians specifically. That's not even getting into the rape and torture aspect of what the world just witnessed. For those trying to put this into context, understand that there is to contextual argument to be had. No moral justification for these actions. Its simply evil....full stop.
Yet a large portion of Palestinians celebrated those evil acts. If the Palestinians that are horrified with the acts of evil can not stand up against those who celebrated, then it's up to the Israelis to handle it and keep it from happening again. Pretty simple.

Yet a large portion of Palestinians celebrated those evil acts. If the Palestinians that are horrified with the acts of evil can not stand up against those who celebrated, then it's up to the Israelis to handle it and keep it from happening again. Pretty simple.
Palestinians are still searching for their prophet. All them numbskulls got is Hamas. A confused folk imo.

Ex-Bernie Sanders aide slammed for saying accounts of Israeli women raped by Hamas are ‘Zionist’ propaganda

They live streamed it while they were doing the most vile disgusting things a human being can do to another human being. Palestinians are lucky Israel is not carpet bombing all of Gaza it is beyond comprehension the videos that are out there.

They live streamed it while they were doing the most vile disgusting things a human being can do to another human being. Palestinians are lucky Israel is not carpet bombing all of Gaza it is beyond comprehension the videos that are out there.
Everyone of those criticizing Israel should be forced to watch those videos in their entirety. Then they can see exactly what they are supporting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT