ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds about right.

Good thing we followed Obama up with a guy who would make America great again and drain the swamp.

stay woke beeny

https://www.hcn.org/issues/50.7/dep...e-do-with-the-extra-2.5-billion-in-his-budget

Since his confirmation in March 2017, Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke’s push to trim the department he oversees while opening more public lands to energy development has been lauded by Republicans and denounced by Democrats. When it came to the budget, however, both sides agreed on one thing: No big cuts. In the omnibus federal budget, which recently passed with solid bipartisan support, Congress decided the Department of Interior was worth nearly $2.5 billion more than the administration had proposed.

stay woke beeny

https://www.hcn.org/issues/50.7/dep...e-do-with-the-extra-2.5-billion-in-his-budget

Since his confirmation in March 2017, Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke’s push to trim the department he oversees while opening more public lands to energy development has been lauded by Republicans and denounced by Democrats. When it came to the budget, however, both sides agreed on one thing: No big cuts. In the omnibus federal budget, which recently passed with solid bipartisan support, Congress decided the Department of Interior was worth nearly $2.5 billion more than the administration had proposed.

Orange man is God. Blah blah blah.

Good thing we followed Obama up with a guy who would make America great again and drain the swamp.
In defense of Trump voters, the Democrats did have Hillary as the other option.

What do you think a Hillary presidency would have produced? Cures for all cancers, an end to poverty and world hunger, and the most pristinely accountable government in history?

What do you think a Hillary presidency would have produced? Cures for all cancers, an end to poverty and world hunger, and the most pristinely accountable government in history?

He couldn’t know that. His expertise spans 2015-present.

So far, rebuttals have ranged from "But, Obama" to "But, Hilary" Sounds about right.

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES
So far, rebuttals have ranged from "But, Obama" to "But, Hilary" Sounds about right.

Dma4Ku1VsAE9z5K.jpg

You do know that Clinton was the other option, right? If so, you shouldn't be afraid of answering what you thought her presidency would be like.

I haven't thought about it. Maybe you should start a thread on the topic, rather than hijacking this one.

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES
You do know that Clinton was the other option, right? If so, you shouldn't be afraid of answering what you thought her presidency would be like.

This thread had nothing to do with that. The Hillary whataboutism is typical righty deflection. You have any thoughts on the OP? If so, you shouldn’t be afraid to address them instead of deflecting, No?

there’s a 2.5B swamp draining rebuttal in there complete with citation somewheres

but tds vaginahat wailtardflakes skip right over those sorta details

there’s a 2.5B swamp draining rebuttal in there complete with citation somewheres

Gosh with all this swamp draining and money saving, why on earth would trump already admit defeat with national debt?

Some might reasonably respond that proposing $330 million cuts to the Land and Water Conservation Fund and $570 million to BIA Education plans ain’t exactly swamp draining, but more akin to swamp filling on behalf of corporate cronies.

Reactions: wino
Mission: The U.S. Department of the Interior protects and manages the Nation's natural resources and cultural heritage; provides scientific and other information about those resources; and honors its trust responsibilities or special commitments to American Indians, Alaska Natives, and affiliated Island Communities.

Some might reasonably respond that proposing $330 million cuts to the Land and Water Conservation Fund and $570 million to BIA Education plans ain’t exactly swamp draining, but more akin to swamp filling on behalf of corporate cronies.

shhh. He's on a role.

I haven't thought about it. Maybe you should start a thread on the topic, rather than hijacking this one.
Fair enough, but I was responding to this post with the reality of what the options were in the general election.

My point is both choices were bad so it's difficult to follow up a terrible president with a good or great president when both choices were bad.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Fair enough, but I was responding to this post with the reality of what the options were in the general election.

My point is both choices were bad so it's difficult to follow up a terrible president with a good or great president when both choices were bad.

Did Obama do anything noteworthy to you?

The problem with climate change science is it aims the derision at the wrong people.

People like Been post something like this opinion piece as an I told you.

Told who thought, the people with the most minimal impact in the industrialized world.

Good target.

you’re up to a billion

1.5 to go

you’re up to a billion

1.5 to go

When the article tells me where the difference between Trumps proposed cuts came from and what they were appropriated, I’ll be more than happy to comment.

Not that I’d be trying to convince you otherwise or expecting you to agree.

When the article tells me where the difference between Trumps proposed cuts came from and what they were appropriated, I’ll be more than happy to comment.

Not that I’d be trying to convince you otherwise or expecting you to agree.

as well as what BIA education plans entail

but i digress 2.5B in cuts is bad

as well as what BIA education plans entail

but i digress 2.5B in cuts is bad

Sounds like you definitely have your mind made up.

I’m good with that.

Of course, I didn’t claim 2.5B in cuts is necessarily bad. Just indicate we probably need to look at what the cuts actually are before declaring swamp drained, case closed.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Of course, I didn’t claim 2.5B in cuts is necessarily bad. Just indicate we probably need to look at what the cuts actually are before declaring swamp drained, case closed.

sounds good

at any rate he didn’t add 2.5B of swamp

Reactions: CowboyJD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT