ADVERTISEMENT

Someone’s screwing with the stock market

YOY federal revenue ‘18 to ‘19 projections from 3.33 to 3.42 trillion. Weird.

I’m also very intrigued by the notion that $92B that corporations didn’t pay is somehow lost. Pfff, into the wind. Double weird.

And then we have this gem. Let’s game expansionary fiscal policy? What is this, 7th grade civics? JTFC.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
giphy.gif

YOY federal revenue ‘18 to ‘19 projections from 3.33 to 3.42 trillion. Weird.

I’m also very intrigued by the notion that $92B that corporations didn’t pay is somehow lost. Pfff, into the wind. Double weird.

And then we have this gem. Let’s game expansionary fiscal policy? What is this, 7th grade civics? JTFC.

They put it in a room and let the CEO swim around in it.

Basically the same thing all the rich people do with their cut of the tax break.

Reactions: Alpha Poke
Its funny reading the lefties on this forum, because even Jim Cramer (a Democrat) with what feels like 100 years working on Wall Street (ala expertise), has articulated numerous times that this volatility is completely being driven by an overeager fed who's rhetoric for the past year has basically locked it into doing rate hikes even when the economic indicators show otherwise.

Reactions: JimmyBob
Its funny reading the lefties on this forum, because even Jim Cramer (a Democrat) with what feels like 100 years working on Wall Street (ala expertise), has articulated numerous times that this volatility is completely being driven by an overeager fed who's rhetoric for the past year has basically locked it into doing rate hikes even when the economic indicators show otherwise.

My 34.32% growth YOY suffered greatly. It’s awful. Woe is me.

I made more money today than Toon will make in 3 years, but I yield to fu + cazzo expertise. And Sis will like his next round of idiocy. Yelp.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT