ADVERTISEMENT

social justice warriors are cult hostages

HanAholeSolo2.0

All-American
Jul 6, 2017
Corellia
www.starwars.com
... and antifa are "failures." amongst antifa protestors, 92%live with their parents. few have had to live on their own and pay taxes, which explains a lot.

another excellent sunday watch is sargon of akkad's this week in stupid.

the topics covered in this video:

university of missouri declining enrollment, shutting down empty dorms and cutting staff due to consequences of sjw dogma as policy

commentary on a blog by an sjw activist who is waking up to the fact that she is a hostage in a religious cult - the church of secular progressivism - describing the internal manipulation by leadership and clergy of the church.

and lastly of analysis of generation Z which is far different from the self loathing millennials at whom university reeducation programs are designed to program and control. turns out gen z is much more libertarian, classical liberal and center right than the snowflake gen. but that's not necessarily good news for the neocons. hopefully they represent the rise of a true centrist movement alienating the sjw and alt right alike.

excellent video.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Gen Z is shaping up to be the most conservative generation since the WWII generation. They will be a force in the 2020 elections.

My experience with Gen Z (my daughters and their friends) is that they are the most libertarian generation rather than traditional conservatives. They certainly aren't Trumpies or anti-globalists or nationalists.

I said based upon my own experience so no need to cite surveys or commentary from Newsmax, gatewaypundit or the like....or CNN or NYT either for that matter.

My experience with Gen Z (my daughters and their friends) is that they are the most libertarian generation rather than traditional conservatives. They certainly aren't Trumpies or anti-globalists or nationalists.

I said based upon my own experience so no need to cite surveys or commentary from Newsmax, gatewaypundit or the like....or CNN or NYT either for that matter.

yes - more libertarian than conservative. will be interesting to see how that plays with the current university cultural sjw trend. something has to give. what do you think happens?

You just described two of my kids as well

DE9bKQMUAAAv0fQ

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

My take is that our founding fathers were rather libertarian, so maybe generation Z will be more originalist in how it interprets the consitution. IMO, true American nationalists cherish and uphold the libertarian views of the founders.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT