ADVERTISEMENT

So.....

Looks like the right wing media has given them all the talking points on this deal. Now it doesn't matter because it was Obama.

Biff is showing us how to handle Iran. Going pretty well. He'll get people killed - just watch.
Ben Rhodes pulled the curtain back. We all saw the dorky little "wizard" sitting in the booth. Secret deals, media echo chambers, Ploughshares...

It's impressive that you remiain true to the narrative despite the facts, remain unaware and compliant, just as the Party demands.

Two term, democratically elected president with solid majorities both times. Or a guy that's never had the majority of the country, blew up peace, and now has stepped on his dick on an international stage.

Everyone recognizes his amateur hour shenanigan for what it was. He has no balls. Talk talk talk.

Well, we were at peace with Iran and now they're blowing up tankers, shooting down our shit and Biff is dithering and I'll shoot, better not, no really let's, oh no better not.... while planes are in the air.

Just... perfectly dismantled that lie, too.

Biff also called Russia before he launched FIFTY SEVEN MISSILES.... at a runway and they were flying planes out that very day.

I was referring to Russia’s relationship with those three countries. Please do your best to keep up. This forum moves fast and it’s annoying when things like this happen.

Also planes were in the air is so this morning. It was fake news.

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
Congress elects presidents?
Ever hear of the Senate?

If Obama wanted something that was legally binding, he should have taken it to the Senate or Congress for a resolution. Hell, the State Department didn't even classify the junior league document as an executive agreement.

Here's a refresher on what Obama did to make a "deal" with Iran. It was a shitty amateurish bend over and grab ankles "deal" for the purposes of Obama's legacy. The fact that Iran has had the cash and the agreement's blessing to make IR-6 and IR-8 centrifuges should give you a clue on how worthless and amateur it was. You'd probably need to step outside Ben Rhodes echo chamber to read about those though.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/trump-administration-reaps-what-obama-administration-sowed-iran-deal

despite the facts, remain unaware and compliant, just as the Party demands.

Yawn. I can listen to shitty right wing radio and get the same half baked silliness.

I was referring to Russia’s relationship with those three countries. Please do your best to keep up. This forum moves fast and it’s annoying when things like this happen.

Also planes were in the air is so this morning. It was fake news.

Omygawd I can't even remember what I was referring to, that's so 5:30.

That's exactly what's gonna happen. Now he'll have to compensate. The world is laughing their ass off at him right now and he'll have to do something to really make a splash.

Ever hear of the Senate?

If Obama wanted something that was legally binding, he should have taken it to the Senate or Congress for a resolution. Hell, the State Department didn't even classify the junior league document as an executive agreement.

Here's a refresher on what Obama did to make a "deal" with Iran. It was a shitty amateurish bend over and grab ankles "deal" for the purposes of Obama's legacy. The fact that Iran has had the cash and the agreement's blessing to make IR-6 and IR-8 centrifuges should give you a clue on how worthless and amateur it was. You'd probably need to step outside Ben Rhodes echo chamber to read about those though.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/trump-administration-reaps-what-obama-administration-sowed-iran-deal

So? He got it done. It worked. E1 happy and Biff had to fvck it up, as usual. Really smart move, guys. Now they're enriching uranium and shooting down our $110,000,000 aircraft.

Yawn. I can listen to shitty right wing radio and get the same half baked silliness.

Omygawd I can't even remember what I was referring to, that's so 5:30.

That's exactly what's gonna happen. Now he'll have to compensate. The world is laughing their ass off at him right now and he'll have to do something to really make a splash.

So? He got it done. It worked. E1 happy and Biff had to fvck it up, as usual. Really smart move, guys. Now they're enriching uranium and shooting down our $110,000,000 aircraft.
You've turned into a gawdam drama queen.

Horrible. Take a lap.

You know, this thread is nothing but bulls**t! Absolute bulls**t.

Some defending Obama, some defending Trump, on and on it goes. Obama did this, Trump did this, Obama was wrong, so was Trump, I like Obama, I like Trump, blah, blah, blah...

This shouldn't be about Trump nor should it be about Obama. This should be about what is in the best interest of our nation and yes, the world.

I don't want to see innocent people die because we here in America are fighting over whether Obama or Trump's approach is right. Who the hell do we think we are?

Trump was right not to strike Iran. Obama was right to attempt to find a path forward with Iran that didn't lead to war. Can you bitch about the details? Sure. Can you spin Trump or Obama's actions to fit your political narrative? Sure. But what does that accomplish?

Nothing. Just a pissing contest between two groups who refuse to realize that this world is a lot bigger than either Obama or Trump.

A decision to strike should not be made without having all the info. It is unacceptable... period.... it is very dangerous work generating aircraft and weapon systems for a strike package..... it should not be done in a whim, we had a name for this kind of maneuver.....it’s called a cluster f* ck

Confirmation bias.

It looks like an inexpensive message sent and received. We will see I guess.

Russia now has a strategic foothold in both Syria and Iran...... they have been trying for decades to achieve that, they will not allow them to fail..... not to mention Venezuela, they are now firmly established and will make sure the government stays in power.....we have abandoned them
That is the point I have been trying to make for months The totalitarian regimes are getting their feet in, there would be an imbalance that would take US years to overcome.
Israeli Prime minister also went to Russia. They understand the local politics better than Trump and his neo-con buddies.

That is the point I have been trying to make for months The totalitarian regimes are getting their feet in, there would be an imbalance that would take US years to overcome.
Israeli Prime minister also went to Russia. They understand the local politics better than Trump and his neo-con buddies.
Do you dudes huff paint? Russia has been allied with and supported Syria and Iran for YEARS. The Iran deal has nothing to do with that. Obama's arming of Islamic extremists trying to overthrow Syria's government is what brought a large Russian military presence into Syria. Russia wasn't going to let the US screw up their ally Syria like we screwed up Libya.

Russia now has a strategic foothold in both Syria and Iran...... they have been trying for decades to achieve that, they will not allow them to fail..... not to mention Venezuela, they are now firmly established and will make sure the government stays in power.....we have abandoned them
Blame Obama. He let them move into those countries without saying a word. He praised Chavez. Signed a hokey deal with Iran and gave them cash on pallets in the rear of an airplane to accept it. Refused to call it a treaty or give the Senate the side agreements to read. Then said those infamous words, "Tell Vladamir that I'll have more flexibility after the election". Russia then hopped into Syria and danced on his red lines.

Syria, Iran and Russia fit the persona and political make up of Obama more than Great Britain or Israel.

Why does anyone think Iran would trust us in any shape or form. They had an agreement with us, they kept to the agreement and we broke it. It took a lot to convince their leadership too trust us and sign it in the first place.... they will never trust us again, especially now since they have the Russians squarely on their side..... we have painted ourselves into a corner and have very few options
A chickenshit "looking for a legacy" Obama blunder. They didn't trust us or like us before that effed up deal. Screw em.

ANY country that chooses to be ruled by a 12th century theocracy but tries to become nuk-u-lar deserves to be scorned and inherits the ill wind

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I'll stand with what Tucker said to Bolton last night vs what was purportedly said a few years ago regarding the situation in Iran today.

Fire Bolton swamp rat

Reactions: 22LR
Do you dudes huff paint? Russia has been allied with and supported Syria and Iran for YEARS. The Iran deal has nothing to do with that. Obama's arming of Islamic extremists trying to overthrow Syria's government is what brought a large Russian military presence into Syria. Russia wasn't going to let the US screw up their ally Syria like we screwed up Libya.
Look at region, Iraq is 60% shia you think that would not affect the situation.

You know, this thread is nothing but bulls**t! Absolute bulls**t.

Some defending Obama, some defending Trump, on and on it goes. Obama did this, Trump did this, Obama was wrong, so was Trump, I like Obama, I like Trump, blah, blah, blah...

This shouldn't be about Trump nor should it be about Obama. This should be about what is in the best interest of our nation and yes, the world.

I don't want to see innocent people die because we here in America are fighting over whether Obama or Trump's approach is right. Who the hell do we think we are?

Trump was right not to strike Iran. Obama was right to attempt to find a path forward with Iran that didn't lead to war. Can you bitch about the details? Sure. Can you spin Trump or Obama's actions to fit your political narrative? Sure. But what does that accomplish?

Nothing. Just a pissing contest between two groups who refuse to realize that this world is a lot bigger than either Obama or Trump.

What a load man! If Bush or Trump had dumped the money on the tarmac all we would hear is "the ex-rodent in chief has to steer the truck out of the ditch." Hell people like you still give that Kenyan goat herding POS credit for the new found economic momentum when he himself said he would need a "wand" to get this or that GDP number.

We are not going to war over this, just not going to happen. Airstrikes, cruise missiles, grid attacks etc, yea can see all that going on but with the exception of a few special forces troops lasing targets and my guess is the Israelis already have troops running around there, that will be it.

The hand wringing is absolutely amazing and as far as Bolton (which I'm not really a fan of), if you want to appear strong and resolute do you surround yourself with people who are known to be aholes and don't suffer fools or do you want John Kerry, Susan Rice, Gary Locke, the hildabeast or Jeh Johnson the face of your chess moves?

249476-DC-1260-49-DE-806-B-E9432-C928647.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT