ADVERTISEMENT

Sidney Powell not so sure of fraud any more?

I just don't know who can take you seriously "spunk bubbles". 🤣

When you libtards refer to the unemployment rate during COVID, it's like calling yourselves dumb shits. We don't have to... you do all the work for us.
The US avg. IQ has dropped to 97.4 for 2023.

iasooner2000 didn't invite me here to declare anyone stupid. He invited me here to read the handful declare themselves stupid.

Trump in 2024?
You were really invested in Ms. Powell's narrative as I recall. Did you learn anything, now that you can look back and see what's happened to that narrative and it's authors?

You were really invested in Ms. Powell's narrative as I recall. Did you learn anything, now that you can look back and see what's happened to that narrative and it's authors?

You were really invested in the Russia Russia Russia Pee Pee Tape narrative as I recall. Did you learn anything, now that you can look back and see what's happened to that narrative and it's authors?

You were really invested in the Russia Russia Russia Pee Pee Tape narrative as I recall. Did you learn anything, now that you can look back and see what's happened to that narrative and it's authors?
I'm betting you finally got through to Sysk on the Russia, Russia, Russia narrative and it's authors. I think I finally taught Sysk the structure and history of the US buck. Now that I've made this declaration, Sysk will likely prove me wrong.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT