ADVERTISEMENT

Senate Dems block stand alone Israeli support bill

Democrats are falling apart over this, while Republicans are falling apart over the FISA bill. Democracy at work!
While there is infighting in the Republican party it is overshadowed by this administration's governance. It's the advantage of the party of the minority. Many can overlook disagreements when they have a bigger threat to worry about. You could say this is what happened to Trump in 2020, it would be fitting if it boomerangs.

IDF killed a Canadian American dual national who served in Afghanistan in the attack on the World Central Kitchen aid convoy.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
While there is infighting in the Republican party it is overshadowed by this administration's governance. It's the advantage of the party of the minority. Many can overlook disagreements when they have a bigger threat to worry about. You could say this is what happened to Trump in 2020, it would be fitting if it boomerangs.
I think you are right, but I also think the betrayal of our liberty/privacy by the Republicans at a time we should have counted on them is more egregious than Democrats holding back our tax dollars from a foreign country that will suck us dry if we don’t grow a pair and stand up to its demands.

I think you are right, but I also think the betrayal of our liberty/privacy by the Republicans at a time we should have counted on them is more egregious than Democrats holding back our tax dollars from a foreign country that will suck us dry if we don’t grow a pair and stand up to its demands.
I guarantee Republicans are not the solution to all our problems. But the dems are damn sure the cause of them. In a two party system, which is what we have for better or worse, I'll take the side that will address some of my problems.

I guarantee Republicans are not the solution to all our problems. But the dems are damn sure the cause of them. In a two party system, which is what we have for better or worse, I'll take the side that will address some of my problems.
I like the analogy Maher used about Reps and Dems. Reps are the brake on the advancement of progress, whereas Dems are the accelerator. When you're driving towards the cliff (as we are), you need brakes.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
I like the analogy Maher used about Reps and Dems. Reps are the brake on the advancement of progress, whereas Dems are the accelerator. When you're driving towards the cliff (as we are), you need brakes.
Depends on how you define "progress"?

One of the reasons Dems don't want a thumbs up/down vote on Israeli aid is because they would be on record of voting up/down. it can be used against them at some point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT